How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

I think that the best advice that I can give to you is to just trade with money that you can afford to lose, and not with scared money, because this is how the fear evolves and captures your mind, so just try to be sure you can 100% AFFORD TO LOSE AND DO NOT CARE if you end up losing that amount in trading. 

This is one of the best advice that I can give to you, and also try to copy good traders.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, in my opinion fear comes from the uncertainty in the market, which causes us to be fearful with regards our trades/investments. Then, the best method for us to be comfortable about this could be only use money that we can surely afford to lose, and not money we need immediately in the short term. 

• Useful or interesting 2

First, you are confident that the disappearance of currencies and with it your money is simply impossible. Secondly, I advise you to adopt investment deals that reach a month or two to achieve the goals where the stop loss is far from the entry point and the target of the deal is high.

• +1 2

Fear is your first enemy because it makes you fear profit and loss. All you have to do is have confidence in yourself and your analysis, make it simple, and you will see yourself succeed in your trading.

• +1 2

The best solution to overcoming fear of any danger is storming it, meaning if you are afraid of fire, the solution to overcoming fear is storming the fire, as well as fear of heights or the like, so the best way to fear cryptocurrencies is to identify and deal with them and experience the risks in cryptocurrencies. .
For me, I made many mistakes and lost a lot in my start, but these experiences became my best experience and my best teacher.

• +2 1

There is an analysis of how fear plays a big role in a trader's loss. If he tries to control your emotions and adhere to the principle of risk management, of course we all have winning and losing deals, but if you overcome fear and suspicion, you will be able to move forward.

The best way to overcome your fears is to face it. The best way to overcome fear in cryptocurrency is to acquire knowledge about what you are afraid of and then invest or trade in a coin. 

• +1 1

Actually mostly peoples can't control the fear during crypto trading. It is true because it is trading and fear is directly proportional to the man who do trade. How could be control the fear?

Fear can be control by experience by the passage of time if trade goes to the positive ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just hold on to the fact that there is risk in every successful action you do. The cryptocurrency world is place where anything can happen as such there can be lots of fluctuations in price and the environment can be volatile.

When ever you make trade you Just stay up to your  decision and make yourself clear that you did the right thing.Never be nervous and never be afraid.

Friend, fear leaves your life if you learn to manage that feeling with actions and experience it will be more powerful, do not let fear discourage you because that way you will not be able to achieve what you want in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Fear can be conquered by learning more knowledge and gaining more experience in trading so that you will gain the confidence that you need to make logical decisions and not panic during critical moments of your trade.

Only experience and self-confidence can help you to get rid of the fear while you are trading. Because it is a common human instinct to have fear of losing while he is investing in something specially as volatile as cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Yes you right dear friend at this post I think that when I am doing trader and I am praying to losing my dear and tried to calm down my self for not worry to much .I think that we must take risk because this field forces you to do so.when we invest on trading we get the at last good profit at this forum .I think we have knowledge and experience about trading than we invest on this forum to get the more profit at this forum .

• +2 1

Dear and my friend @Delgboke , in the beginning, before the trading process, you must know, learn, and take experiences from the former, where they have enough experience to start in a way that aims to your success and achieve ambitions for good earning. You have to learn in order to reach your goal dear happy daily

Yes, basically!  Of course when I am doing business and I am praying for the loss of my loved one and trying not to worry too much trying to calm my soul I yes we must take the risk because this field forces you if we invest in trading which makes us quite a good profit  Pie.  Actually yes!  We have more knowledge and experience about trading than investing in this forum to get more profit from this forum.

Something similar happened to me personally in that I wanted to save bitcoin but I was scared when its price began to fall so I decided better a stablecoin, but when bitcoin began to rise in price I regretted so one day I decided to leave a part destined only for bitcoin an amount that was not touched, and that if it went up or down it would not occupy it, a small long-term investment only then stop losing fear.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 minutes ago, Michar1 said:

Something similar happened to me personally in that I wanted to save bitcoin but I was scared when its price began to fall so I decided better a stablecoin, but when bitcoin began to rise in price I regretted so one day I decided to leave a part destined only for bitcoin an amount that was not touched, and that if it went up or down it would not occupy it, a small long-term investment only then stop losing fear.

I have a simple solution for overcoming the situation you mentioned. When you own a coin and it suddenly falls, there is a sign that can help you to find out whether it is a big fall or just a temporary one. And what is the sign? It is related to something called market resistance. Whenever you saw red sticks on the charts, don't sell immediately. Wait a bit to see how traders react. If they soon started to buy and prevented the price from falling, it is a sign that there is still some resistance. When more buyers resist. sellers will not succeed to lower the value. However, if you see little or no resistance at all, it may be a sign that your coin is about to experience a big fall soon.

To succeed in trading and make profitable deals, you must strip yourself of feelings then, and focus on the transaction only and do not trade with all your capital, and I advise you to study currency changes before performing any transaction.

You can handle fear in crypto currencies during trade when you have the confidence and idea on how to do trade online,however you choose to do it so why should you be afraid when you know that you can do it perfectly. Best of luck

Fear is a must while trading. But the fact is we must overcome that.  Even the professional traders also have slight fear while trading. It is a basic instinct of a human. By experiencing trade we can lower our fear but we can't really get ourself out from fear. You know sometimes it is good to have fear. So all we need is to experience trading with enough knowledge.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:39 AM, pangitmo said:

Be confident and just trust the process. Think positive always. Do not overthink because overthinking kills you. Lol.

@pangitmo @Delgboke I would like to add more ingredients on what you wrote. Having positive thinking is the best part of it, believing on anything one wants to do is also important. Cryptocurrency is not a scarm it's legit one just need to be careful when trying to invest. Fear is the path to dark side 

• +1 1

Fear I a very important factor to consider when one is about to embark on trading, it's advisable not to trade at that moment of doubt and fear. 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

The fear in cryptocurrency can be handled only when you have no stresses of money maybe lets say you have another source of earning.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link