How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

The best site to win is Cryptotalk, so do not waste your time in useless searches and start your investment here with quality messages and with time you'll understand why Cryptotalk is number one!

indeed, yet by what means will you realize that these sites are going to really give you or pay you cryptographic forms of money in return for the work or for the speculation you out up with?

There are so many sites  that pay in crypto . But problem is no one can  say how long that site gonna continue paying . Do a background research  to avoid any kind of scam.

I first check to see if he has paid before, I search and ask people online, I see his reputation and so, you have to be very pile up most of all with the pages that are investment.

You can check the forum, there are so many resources that people listed on, usually those who build or running the service will inform the community about their site, other members also do post here since they're looking for a referral so you don't have to worry about fear of missing out, as long as you get in touch forum you'll know that. 

spy on tutorials on youtube as they allot the paramount education and they container lecture in you the most excellent ways.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

In the market there are many fake site who always claim to earn free maximum crypto from that. I will say you don't join on these site. You can work on this cryptotalk forum site to earn massive free bitcoin everyday. Also you can work on bounty and airdrop programme.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I usually watch vlogs on YouTube about legit crypto sites to make sure about the scams sites to be avoided. Check also if you're receiving payment about this sites.

That by yourself is enough to influence me. But I did not count on a large amount from that site. If you want to gain crypto currency, try to join websites with lowest minimum payout threshold to reach.

Cryptotalk is the only legit site that provide us bitcoin for our posting on it. There might be done other sites that provides cryptocurrency but till now after trying a lots of sites, don't found any site. I think you should stay sticked to cryptotalk as it provides daily bitcoins. Thank you.

• +3 1

In fact, I have less idea of anything.  But I need to work on it better if I know about it and how we apply to our specific sites.  We need to think about them, then we can make good sense

• +1 1

I don't think you can know if an online earning site is real or fake without either seeing the reviews or using it yourself. Sometimes reviews might be misleading even. You need to have a good review platform you can always trust.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

By asking some members in that platform, here in this forum is actually easier to know if this is really pays by posting a thread here and ask some questions from the members here in this forum. Do some Research first before you entering some platforms.

If you want and interested in earning cryptocurrencies then I would like to suggest you that don't go for any mining and faucets it's the wastage of time and don't gives you a good income preferr trading and Investments in such coins so that you can earn good profit from it.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:11 PM, eoskingmob said:

Crypto is the best for me because we can get money and we can all do it. enough we work on it and we get paid, hopefully crypto will remain victorious.

I'm not that rich to ignore an offer because i'm afraid they wont pay me, i take what's offered.

Away from the site’s name, you have to invest a portion that you can afford to lose in order not to fall into debt problems

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? Before you engaged in any website who promote they are paying you need to search about it in forums and search engine about if is elite or scam.

Actually I have no idea about that.  I want to know about this.  If anyone knows about this please tell me.  Then it will be very helpful for me and I will know better about it.  Which would be great for me.

We should first search on internet and gather some information about some sites which offers cryptocurrienses and then start working on it

There are several ways to find out if the site will pay us or not. I usually do a search about the site and collect information about it and check the proofs of payment and the date the site was created and try to communicate with people working on it and take advice from them

2 hours ago, juos1s said:

There is no way to know if a certain site will pay, you can research or try them to get the best idea about it because most fake websites.

First time i encountered yobit, i searched it on google and i fund an article saying it was a scam, but after cryptotalk i started too use it and i don't see that, i only see many talk good bout it, so when doing your research do on various articles and websites.

I don’t know about all the sites weather they will pay crypto currencies but i trust on crypto talk that this website will give us the crypto currency as we trade here. 

Actually I am new in the world of crypto currency so I dont know more except cryptotalk.org, This site was prefered to me by my bestfriend as soon as he started earning from here. 

Yоu will knоw bу аsking quеstiоn оn fоrum likе this tо sее if sоmе usеrs hаvе usе thе sitе уоu аrе tаlking аbоut аnd gеt thеir viеw оn thе sitе, if it рауs whаt it sауs аnd if it рауs оn timе, аsking quеstiоn аnd lооking fоr rеviеws will hеlр.

well you don't really know and can't now unless they will opay or they will show you real face and like most scammers do they fly away, far away. so i think the best thing you can do is to never trust those sites, just   avoid them unless payment proofs ar online and users of the forum will tell you thar it is legit platform.