Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

The possibility of ETH replacing bitcoin is possible, as we are seeing a limited number of bitcoins while the demand continues to increase. We need an alternative to bitcoin. Ethereum is a great alternative coin, as the trust in Ethereum is so high that it allows ETH to surpass bitcoin.

• +1 3

Until now i don't see Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin. The reason is simple, Ethereum fees is going up everytime, yeah maybe sometimes going down. But overall going up. That is not good for regular transaction. People will choose other coin where have small fees. Also Ethereum is have unlimited ammo of supply. That is also will make Ethereum will not going overtake Bitcoin in first place. If the supply is really much but demand is small, the price will not going up more fast.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I really don't think so, and one of the most interesting things  is that its quite unimaginable for me that the price of the eth will overtake the price of the btc. The price of the btc  its like sky rocket compare with the others coins and most of the people thought that like me. 

Not yet as much i want eth to take the top place its still not possible yet, however the chances are of it taking bitcoin throne out is getting higher because of these situations as eth sometimes are more stable value compared to what happend to the bitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Ethereum is one of the strongest currencies and a candidate for an increase in its price, but it cannot compete with Bitcoin. You can enter the COINMARKETCUP and see the market value of both currencies, the difference is very large

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think bitcoin will remain the king for a while. However, I recently heard some news that this year ETH was the cryptocurrency with the bigger growth in terms of market capitalization. It will also be interesting to keep comparing both cryptos in the near future since Ethereum has just launched its new Proof of Stake scheme (Ethereum 2.0), which will provide a higher scalability to Ethereum blockchain. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/30/2020 at 5:49 PM, Zafarwaheed said:

In my opinion it will not overtake to the Bitcoin. It will not depends on the Bitcoin and Bitcoin is not regulated by everyone. Both ethereum ahnd the Bitcoin have own value in the market and today there are working very well in the markets.

Bitcoin is considered the God of cryptocurrency, eth is a wonderful coin with lot of potential but it can't go even close to bitcoin, not now and I don't see it happening in the future, bitcoin is far ahead or what do you think @Gomez12 and @Flying11Horse

5 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You are not wrong mate,bitcoin is the first and most powerful coins among all cryptocurrencies and which is mostly demanding by difference traders but according to my observation nothing is impossible because there is sometimes what we will not be expecting it will take place or part across our expectation and it happen in the future.ethereum is a valuable coin and alot potential but it did not powerful and worth than bitcoin.

Thank you for your massive and brilliant contribution, tagging you in a post or comment has always bring some benefit one way or the other to me, I appreciate your kind replies always towards me, together we shall be successful here

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Bitcoin is considered the God of cryptocurrency, eth is a wonderful coin with lot of potential but it can't go even close to bitcoin, not now and I don't see it happening in the future, bitcoin is far ahead or what do you think @Gomez12 and @Flying11Horse

You are right @Jaafar Fahad Hassan.Bitcoin can be called as the king of cryptocurrency without any dobt.It has been more then 10 years since it has been in the market.It's starting value was $0.0008  but with the passage of time it's value increased to about 16k $ (presently) and according to the experts it will go even beyond this.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 11/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, Gomez12 said:

You are not wrong mate,bitcoin is the first and most powerful coins among all cryptocurrencies and which is mostly demanding by difference traders but according to my observation nothing is impossible because there is sometimes what we will not be expecting it will take place or part across our expectation and it happen in the future.ethereum is a valuable coin and alot potential but it did not powerful and worth than bitcoin.

So I reasoned , Bitcoin has gone very far, am afraid no altcoin can match it standards , it grow massively everyday, and those are reasons it can't be matched by other altcoin, 

I think etherium will not overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is older  than etherium.It is very popular in market. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day 

• +3 2

59 minutes ago, Russel 017 said:

I think etherium will not overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is older  than etherium.It is very popular in market. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day 

Although the price of etherium may also be increasing and many people may be investing in the altcoin, but it can't reach the standard if Bitcoin. Bitcoin may be very costly but still many people still invest in the coin

Ethereum will not be able to outperform Bitcoin no matter what happens because it does not have enough strength to reach the first place in the field of currencies, and I do not think that there will be a currency that surpasses Bitcoin

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I rule out this because Bitcoin controls more than 60% of the market value. And it seems very strange if it happens because Bitcoin is the first digital currency in our world.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Sometimes ETH beats bitcoin in terms of market volume like what happened some days ago in Yobit but it has never been able to dethrone bitcoin in terms of price and market cap. Although ethereum is more functional than bitcoin and can be used for developing new altcoins but I don't think it can beat bitcoin easily. It may overtake bitcoin in the future but that thing doesn't happen soon. Ethereum network needs more high value altcoins to proceed and extend its network. There is already high demand for some altcoins and if this trend keeps going on, ETH may dethrone bitcoin. But bitcoin is already way ahead of ETH and it is too hard to reach the level of popularity bitcoin has achieved during all these years.

The ETH is the second top coin in the crypto world and it has the ability's to overtake the Bitcoin but the price difference is too much and if the Bitcoin price is low then the ETH price also goes down. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies most of the price of cryptocurrencies depend on bitcoin when the price increase and most especially when there is much demand of bitcoin on market by traders,price dropping commonly sometimes when there is much supply of coin. 

Okay, so when their is much supply on coins makes simetimes the price to drop,  sometimes I wonder why coin price falls, so this is really why it falls, well the reasons may be many but with this I have known and gained something ,thanks my friend @Gomez12

Ethereum is the closest competitor to bitcoin, when you look at the combined market capitalisation  of both is a way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is a possibility for both at the present. But for now ethereum cant overtake btc

No. It is totally impossible from my view. When you tell about cryptocurrencies, at first people remember the name of bitcoin. Its market cap is almost half of total crypto cap. It's just because of peoples trust on bitcoin.

Well, Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin It is based on a huge project and has a very professional team and its acquisition rate is second after Bitcoin as well, and hundreds of currencies use the Ethereum blockchain to transfer its currencies to it. And we can say that one day if Bitcoin abdicates its throne, the heir is Ethereum without any dispute

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think that those dreams will come to imaginations bitcoin has proved to be the best  of all 

Hey mate!In my point of view.I can't think that ETH can over take bitcoin.Because if see the price of bitcoin.It is increasing day by day.A few days ago the price of bitcoin was 16000$ .And yesterday the price of bitcoin jumped to 17000$.So from this increasing of price.I can't even imagine that ETH can overtake bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, Agios said:

I think, Ethereum will not overtake Bitcoin, or It's impossible that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin on Coinmarketcap. This is my reasoning because Ethereum volume, market cap and circulating supply are much smaller than Bitcoin so it is very difficult Eth can catch up to Bitcoin.

Its going to be difficult for ethereum to overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is now 17666.70 while ethereum is now 472.11 US dollars respectively that's the difference of 17194.59. How many years do you think ethereum can cover the wide huge margins. 

Ethereum overtaking btc is statistically unrealistic for now, maybe in 5years or even more, the Ethereum network is gradually expanding and if the pace can be accelerate above what is currently obtainable, then I think we might see a gradual change of spot between btc and Ethereum. 

If we look at the crypto market, we can see that the most expensive coin is Bitcoin. The price of this bitcoin has gone up from where it was only a few days ago and will exceed ছাড় 2000 before 2021. On the other hand, Etherium is a good coin much less expensive than Etherium Bitcoin.  So we can't expect Ethereum prices to surpass Bitcoin one day.

I don't think it is possible anytime. Bitcoins price effects the whole Cryptocurrency along with other alotcoins. Eth is the second best currency in this cryptoworld. Surely it will gain more in future. But can never take the place of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the thing that attracts the most investors towards crypto.

• +1 1