Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

Hello good morning friend. Some of Skew's boldest predictions see Ethereum having a good year after having struggled in the shadow of Bitcoin for the past two years. It also predicts that Libra will launch, but it will be a soft start, and that FTX and Binance will take the lead in derivatives trading

I don’t believe in it, at least not in the price for sure, maybe it will bypass capitalization sometime, but this is not for sure

Etherium I never thought it was of higher value but I did think that it would play a very important role and that it would be established at a very similar price but it did not happen like that and now with gas problems I do not think it can go up in price until they solve that little problem let's wait until the update and see if etherium is profitable again

Ethereum is a currency that sometimes usually surpasses bitcoin in terms of transactions, but in terms of price, I find it very difficult to overcome it, today's prices are very distant between the 2 crypto. Bitcoin is the main base of cryptocurrencies and in my opinion it will continue to be that way for many years to come.

ETH needs some time to grow, and Bitcoin needs some time to become too deprecated to be world's top cryptocurrency. I think that will happen in next 10 years.

• +2 1

The best Ether can do is get to 1/10 of BTC which it was close to soon after launch I think or in 2017. But it can never catch BTC in price or popularity imo.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2020 at 2:14 AM, JohanDonne said:

Not all the coins depend upon bitcoin all the time, I have seen personally many times bitcoin was going down, but many other coins were going up without any reason.

Well, i didn't say that all coins are depending only to the price of bitcoin, most of the altcoins are depends to the price of bitcoin especially to ethereum and also ripple it's because when the bitcoin meets the successful, altcoins are made and that's why they're just depends to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still have dominance over the crypto market. ALTs like ETH and other project price move along with bitcoin so i do not think it can over take BTC. BTC price is too high compare to ETH. But ETH is constantly improving day by day so ETH price will increase in time but i do not think it can over take BTC anytime.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I don't think so even if ethereum is starting to pump I don't think it can overtake bitcoin in a matter of 1 year. Bitcoin takes time to get into its place in todays market and I believe even if a huge drop in bitcoin price is happening today people will still trust bitcoin and will continue supporting it. I will just wait and see how bitcoin get back into track and release a much higher value in the coming years

Parfois, l'ETH bat le bitcoin en termes de volume de marché, comme ce qui s'est passé il y a quelques jours à Yobit, mais il n'a jamais été en mesure de détrôner le bitcoin en termes de prix et de capitalisation boursière. Bien qu'ethereum soit plus fonctionnel que le bitcoin et puisse être utilisé pour développer de nouveaux altcoins, je ne pense pas qu'il puisse battre facilement le bitcoin. Cela pourrait dépasser le bitcoin à l'avenir, mais cela n'arrivera pas de sitôt. Le réseau Ethereum a besoin de plus d'altcoins de grande valeur pour continuer et étendre son réseau. Il existe déjà une forte demande pour certains altcoins et si cette tendance se poursuit, l'ETH pourrait détrôner le bitcoin. Mais le bitcoin a déjà une longueur d'avance sur l'ETH et il est trop difficile d'atteindre le niveau de popularité que le bitcoin a atteint pendant toutes ces années.

El 9/12/2019 a las 4:30, Delgboke dijo:

Dado que desde la aceptación de la existencia de bitcoin no hay altcoins de orden que hayan podido derrocar la posición de btc en cmc en función de sus especulaciones y predicciones, ¿cree que Etherum derrocará la posición de btc en coinmarketcap podría ser posible? Hágame saber sus opiniones. 

Creo que ETH ES MUCHO MEJOR TECNOLOGÍA BITCOIN LO QUE SUCEDE QUE BITCOIN ofrece una mejor descentralización y una mejor seguridad es por eso que la gente ahorra en bitcoin ahora ETH Creo que un día podría llegar fácilmente a 2 mil o 3 mil dólares en el futuro

I am very new in this and I don't know exactly if I will give the correct answer to this question. You ask if Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin. I think that for this we have first of all to read the code of both coins and understand their positives and their weaknesses. We then will have to find the opportunities these two coins bring and if one can be adopted more from the other.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i think Eth  due to Erc 20 demands and fees it much famous and price for it daily increase but i am sure Eth and Bitcoin going to walk side by side each other

• Useful or interesting 2

Overthrowing Bitcoin is only a dream for Ethereum which is premined by 70%. Ethereum is not any close to become the dominant cryptocurrency and it will not be even with their upgrade that will take years to be ready.

• +2 1

I don't know why you ask about this. Do you have any reason why this can ever happen? I am willing to listen to you my friend but only if you explain this position you have or why you think this can happen. Without giving us any reason then I consider the question invalid.

• +2 1

I don't think Ethereum is going to surpass Bitcoin, at least in the short and medium term, Bitcoin is the currency that moves the entire market, if its price goes up or down, the rest of the currencies follow the same movement

• +2 1

I don't think it can but we can't say never. I would say for at least another two years Ethereum will need to prove that it can do what it is supposed to but right now it can't. Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP and Bitcoin Cash I don't see them able to challenge Bitcoin.

this is a very difficult possibility. but we learned by experiencing that nothing is impossible in the crypto market.

I don't think any currency can ever surpass the market capitalization of bitcoin. I can explain why, each of the currencies was created for a purpose, and bitcoin is created to be the largest store of value of all time. I think that's his place in the world. And as for etherium, I think it is destined to host many of the new projects that are to come on its main network. And I think that is its place, with the launch of etherium 2.0 it will bring many good things, such as correcting the price of transactions and being bigger, it will be able to accommodate all the new projects that will come out in the future. .

I don't think thats possible, bitcoin remains on top. 

But some times ethereum take over in market circulation and volume. As of now the circulation of ethereum is more then bitcoin. 

But ethereum never beat bitcoin in price. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No dear friends and great companions of this great forum I never thought that the eth will surpass the bitcoin For the simple reason that bitcoin is the king and Father of cryptocurrencies and has much more followers of this cryptocurrency
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

On 12/9/2019 at 1:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

Whether could be yes or no, everything is possible in this world, but it will be possible only once the demand of ethereum will be increasing while demand of bitcoin decreased. 

• +2 1

In my opinion it will not overtake to the Bitcoin. It will not depends on the Bitcoin and Bitcoin is not regulated by everyone. Both ethereum ahnd the Bitcoin have own value in the market and today there are working very well in the markets.

There is nothing impossible about digital currencies and I store Ethereum and wait for it to rise above a thousand dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, it can surpass bitcoin several investors who invest in bitcoin still invest in ethereum because they also see a lot of future.