Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

1 hour ago, wrayaner said:
No, I never thought that Eth would outperform Bitcoin because bitcoin up to this point is superior to all currencies and we cannot compare it to the ETH which is losing a lot of its balance

The market capital difference between bitcoin and ether is more $100 billion. You are right, they are not comparable. 

Indeed, the majority of crypto users believe that this is impossible and it is something real, ethereum could not make Bitcoin outperform, but cryptocurrencies always bring surprises so there is a possibility.

I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currencey till now.so it is not thinkable.

23 minutes ago, kabanidze said:

When there is no restriction on ether, this makes it special among other cryptocurrencies. It does not need to be limited, then it will lose its plus. He will grow without limit, but he needs a reason for growth. So far, nothing is happening on the market, which can help its growth.

What restriction you are talking about? I'm talking about supply limitations that will determine the market cap. I'm talking about price, not the whole development. Please look at the first post question.

18 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

There was no way that ethereum will overtake a bitcoin ever because bitcoin is already in another league well the ethereum is one best alternative coin in Crypto world so we would believe that ethereum will be give there best in future 

May be it might happen in the future, there might be a possibility if the ethereum has upgraded their blockchain and they are ready to change the table from bitcoin

8 hours ago, kabanidze said:

When there is no restriction on ether, this makes it special among other cryptocurrencies. It does not need to be limited, then it will lose its plus. He will grow without limit, but he needs a reason for growth. So far, nothing is happening on the market, which can help its growth.

No coin will ever to take the number spot from bitcoin it is very impossible to happen, we all know the resistance and the power of bitcoin.

I don't think so that BTC can be overtaked by ETH because Bitcoin is most old and popular crypto currency. It has also big price. It is accepted in every crypto wallet too whether ETH still is behind and mayn't able to win over BTC. 

In my opinion, it is impossible Bitcoin is the king of crypto. Bitcoin is much more popular than eth. Anyone think cryptocurrency, bitcoin comes to mind first. And it is likely to outperform the market.

No i don’t think so that will happen because bitcoin is the best , and many people trust also bitcoin , and some people know about bitcoin , but they didn’t know about ETH , and also because ETH is linked by bitcoin , if bitcoin rise also ETH rise , and when bitcoin get down , also ETH down . For that i don’t think so that will happen.

Yes, Bitcoin can never surpass Ethereum. I never thought that Eth would surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most popular currencies and tops the list. There is no currency in the market that can surpass Bitcoin, but Ethereum is a very good currency.

No, ethereum ever overtaking bitcoin is an unrealistic scenario. As bitcoin increased so much in value and ethereum too followed it upto one grand so it might seem likely that eth can overtake bitcoin. But we cannot mistake two cryptocurrencies as same because there is total supply and trading volume of them in action too.

468x60-3.png

In my opinion, ethereum will have a chance of overtaking bitcoin only when all btc are mined, so many people would try to find a good replacement of it and ethereum is actually good one.

9 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that ethereum coin can takeover cryptocurrency Bitcoin because of its price but if Bitcoin is still focus on getting high value and as of now it value is great I think that it will not be easy for ethereum to take down Bitcoin.

The price of ethereum has nothing to show us about because ethereum price has been low since 2018, we have not seen any progressive move of the coin

i assume whoever says etheruem will overtake the crypto area and update bitcoin as number one coin is only a delusional person due to the fact such element will by no means take place because bitcoin is the most powerful coin and have the buyers trust.

My opinion is no, eth will not overtake Bitcoin. I know eth is more advanced than Bitcoin and also eth have so many features rather than Bitcoin but Bitcoin supplies is fixed and ethereum not that's why eth will not overtake bitcoin.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

My opinion is no, eth will not overtake Bitcoin. I know eth is more advanced than Bitcoin and also eth have so many features rather than Bitcoin but Bitcoin supplies is fixed and ethereum not that's why eth will not overtake bitcoin.

I agree with your point there. Ethereum indeed does not have a fixed supply and it can be mined for ever. I even think that it's price is highly overvalued and might correct a lot. Also I think that we have to wait and see what ETH 2.0 will bring. Perhaps it will manage to fix the scaling problem and create an environment that will allow new projects to be better than what we are getting now as smart contracts.

I think it will be very difficul for Ethereum to overtake bitcoin for now but probably in future when the mining of btc is done and it run out. But for now I don't think ethe will overtake btc.

On 5/17/2020 at 10:11 AM, Rendra808 said:

i assume whoever says etheruem will overtake the crypto area and update bitcoin as number one coin is only a delusional person due to the fact such element will by no means take place because bitcoin is the most powerful coin and have the buyers trust.

While I agree to some extend, I wouldn't call dellusional anyone that says so. Perhaps we will see Ethereum becoming so used and adopted that it's market cap will overtake Bitcoin's. It did came close to that twice already, so I wouldn't be absolute on that.

I think it is impossible for that to happen because bitcoin is the most popular currency among all cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes i say yes.. Especially because of its huge volume! Even if bitcoin is still like the king of all cryptocurrencies but Eth is really compitete with bitcoin and it's becoming stronger and more popular day by day!

Not really, I don't think ETH can overthrown or overtake bitcoin in the top spot. Yes, I can say that ETH is a very good coin and it can compete to the bitcoin. But it can't beat bitcoin because bitcoin is far more ahead than ETH in all aspects. Demand, supply, volume, bitcoin is much more larger than ETH so there is no tendency that it can beat bitcoin in the top.

Frankly, I never think about this because it is impossible for Ethereum or any alternative currency to beat the Bitcoin currency. Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency and the most high-price currency. It is very difficult to have a currency that has the same price as the bitcoin currency, especially that all cryptocurrencies depend on the market and price Bitcoin coin

It could be that, but the ethereum needs a lot of work to be able to do so. Currently, Bitcoin has few problems, such as high fees and slow transport. I think that the alternative can take advantage of these issues to get into the matter.

7 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

It could be that, but the ethereum needs a lot of work to be able to do so. Currently, Bitcoin has few problems, such as high fees and slow transport. I think that the alternative can take advantage of these issues to get into the matter.

High transactions fee is not a problem for bitcoin, it ks because the bitcoin network is congested, if ether is also having more investors and traders, the transactions will will also increase. 

There is no doubt that the currency of Ethereum is one of the important currencies in the world of cryptography and occupies the second position after Bitcoin and its price may rise very significantly in the future, but I do not think that it will exceed Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain in the first position for a long time in my opinion