For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I have been involved in cryptocurrencies for over 1 and a half years, I have known and learned about cryptocurrencies for a long time but it took me more than 1 year ago to have enough money to invest.

I haven't experienced much about crypto as i have joined crypto from past few months because of instability in the prices of the coins there is very much difficulties to understand about the prices but for investing and trading you need to check the rates regularly.

I joined this Forum in 2019 and I was known by my friends about CryptoTalk which can make money and I tried it and until now I still do it to earn my income and I will try to trade for additional income later.

Hi dear i am just new also in crytotalk my friend just indorse to me this site where we can earn crypto currencies and we can be able to get real money.

I was involved with cryptocurrency from last two years. But i joined this forum 1 week ago as my friend told me i can earn from this forum too.

I have been in cryptocurrency for the past 3years but with little knowledge about the industry. I started really looking into this industry last year when I made some investment in some coin, though I sold those coin when the market became bearish. I am beginning again now and I hope to stay long on this.

I joined this forum for approximately 2 Months as some distance i remember and already joining crypto global for approximately 2 Years perhaps, such a lot of new matters that i examine here and it's clearly changed my lifestyles to more advantageous than before, I truely thanks can be part of on crypto international in advance and also be a part of this discussion board too!!!

hello there

I am here in last 10 day's, and i wanna stay with crypto, this is very good part time job for me, i do 30 post everyday and i earn 30000 satoshi in every 24 hour.

Well have been here in crypto for quite a while now and am glad I share ideas in anyway possible and also earn some little amount also. 

I have been here for some weeks.it is such an amazing forum.i have learned many things from this site.now i know how to use bitcoin also.within these days i have learned many things. 

I played crypto for quite a while and I already know a lot about crypto, and playing crypto is not easy, we have a lot to learn about crypto. so that we will understand what crypto is and not everyone can play crypto without learning.

Four years, I've been four days in crypto world, and that is a striking come into contact with for me I've scholarly accordingly countless gear such as how to earn and how to help, and as an IT student, it additionally helps me a group as I'm a perfectly celebrated in technology as a result I canister undoubtedly steer the internet which is greats and I'm in no doubt further days to show your face as extensive as crypto is open I will carry on on by it.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Of course, I'm one of them who knew about it through friend. I joined it 2020 new year and new member. 

On 12/8/2019 at 10:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

For me I first came in contact with Crypto currency back in 2016 seen then i have been following the market very closely because I know for sure that Crypto currency its the new payment solutions.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

Yes you are right most members are new here and i am one of them its has not been even a month when i joined cryptotalk. I feel blessed that i found this forum to earn extra income.

I am new on crypto currencies and this forum gave me a ration of in a row about cryptos. I on track at this time in crypto keep going month and i am exceedingly ecstatic for the reason that i know how to earn change by my own. I expectation i may perhaps help to cryptos for a protracted term. 

I am new on crypto currencies and this forum gave me a ration of in a row about cryptos. I on track at this time in crypto keep going month and i am exceedingly ecstatic for the reason that i know how to earn change by my own. I expectation i may perhaps help to cryptos for a protracted term. 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:41 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

I have been working in crypto for two years and got some money doing that. I generally work Airdrop project but Airdrop not give huge money doing that. 

That is a great experience for me and at least you can handle it if you follow the airdrop and cannot be paid then it must follow up for how you can be paid again because it is really needed.

Well its around three years in cryptocurrency markets ,watching each and every up and downs about several different coins and tokens and difference in market supply and demand and really it made me able to understand how things works and what influence what and when  its gonna change ,there are lot of other points to explain .

I came into cryptocurrency when the price if bitcoin blew up. Such a great oppertunity was right under our nose but many didnot even realize it until bitcoin's prices reached the sky. After that i was really interested in cryptocurrency and started looking for free sources of crypto.

468x60-3.png

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

About two months ago i have joined this platform and now i have lot of experiences being working here. And i hope i will learn bigger from here and soon i will be a script writer of bitcoin. 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:02 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

It's more than a month since I joined crypto,but I feel i am here for a long time though,I have spent so much time here, because this is my way of income.

In this forum or the crypto world? If you are new to the world of crypto you must learn a lot and avoid dangerous sites. Don't forget to invest wisely. Welcome and good luck.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 12/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, lcm said:

I heard about bitcoin in 2015. But I didn't know about crypto that time. In 2017 I saw some YouTubers earning free money from airdrops. That's why I entered into crypto and I also earning from it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

yeah most of the people are here to earn and learn from here , atleast people like us who have been researching alot about crypto and its business have got a platform and able to earn for sharing our knowledge here 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day