For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

Well my journey just started earlier these year, although I have heard of cryptocurrencies long before now, like 7yrs ago, but I wasn't really sure I could dive in until these year. 

It not long since i joined, it really beneficial and have served as big thing to me, many still dont know about the oppurtunity in the crypto world, many are not oreinted so they may hear about it but have no idea how it done, i am doing every thing possible to see that am a good trader in cryptocurrency world

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

As there is no doubt that most of the people are joining even day by day this forum and I expect that about 120000 will join this forum this year . So by your topic I think we cannot predict that how long we will be in this forum because when we not make the post informative then we can imagine that we can't survive more and if we are making the expert and informative post then we can imagine that we can survive long time in this forum. The respected moderators know very well about this. 

How can you see that my profile is new to this great forum but with some experience in the world of cryptocurrencies I came to this great forum recommended by a great friend
A big greeting to the whole community

I think it's been a month since I joined this platform. Now am really informative and educated about the cryptocurrency market. I really know a lot about trading and investment. I am also earning good amount of money.Good luck mate .

• +2 1

I have been in crypto for five years long.I had started working with crypto at 2015.I have lots of experience in crypto world.I am also earn massive amount of cryptocurrency from crypto world.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I have been in crypto from last 4 years and now I become more serious in crypto .As I have analysis and search through comes to this conclusion crypto is best for me here I find financially and fix job time freedom. I have remote job in crypto and works easily at my choice  time. This can't be happened if I was working at normal job. 

I have been in the coding world for a long time, more than 3 years, and I discovered the forum in 2019, but I did not use it much, and that is because you have a lot of interest in this field, but now I have a passion for this field and I follow it always and constantly

I have been on this forum since two weeks.i have posted more than 250 comments on this forum. Now i,m jr member of this forum. I'm very happy and feeling comfortable here

I heard about crypto not long enough and I join this great platform just to participate and benefit from it however it a great pleasure working here and getting more knowledge about crypto world as well.

Hello, I have been in crypto for barely a year,  although I knew BTC in 2017 I never had the opportunity to invest in it, I am more than sure that now is that I will have much more time to enjoy what the crypto world will have in profits. I've been with online earnings for a long time and now I feel like I've done better.

I have only started investing and trading in the cryptocurrency platform for a few months now if I remember correctly I started exactly 3 months back. If I had known about this market earlier I would have definitely come to this market sooner.

Edited by Michaelx018

Cryptocurrency have been in existance for a very long time, bitcoin was the first to be established. I've heen hearing about it but i never for once bothered to make inquiries about it. Though I just entered crypto world some weeks ago. And i am hoping to have a wonderful time here   

i started on 2018 by investing big amount because i'm invited by my trust friend, but i lost my money because i invested in a fake site, in last 2019 i started to learning any thing about crypto then i focused in trading and i tryed to find the best courses, now i'm here and i find many good things in this forum to develop my self in trading.

• +2 1

Personally am in cryptocurrency industry for almost 4 years now and I knew cryptocurrency industry after I have been scammed in Bitclub advantage which was promoted as a cryptocurrency trading website which provide investing opportunity, where you invest your money with the company and you begin to earn a residual daily/weekly Bitcoins out as profit sharing from the company which turned up to be scam, although I have been scammed but thanks for giving me the opportunity of knowing cryptocurrency world

1.png

Crypto has been wonderful and beneficial to many of us in this few months because we are able to earn.in some cases even trade and invest in the yobit all for the purpose of gain and profit for the future.i have been in crypto for few weeks and it has really been a great experience.

• +2 1

It's been about a month since I started working here. Even though it is one month, there is still a lot to learn about it. So I still want to learn each of these things very clearly and be able to help others to learn more. 

I am new in crypto world.My friend joined me on this forum.A few days ago i join it.I am very exicted when i join it.lts really an amazing and Wonder full site.

Now I'm very interested in it because I know all its rules and regulations.l like it so much.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Zubiiíii said:

I am new in crypto world.My friend joined me on this forum.A few days ago i join it.I am very exicted when i join it.lts really an amazing and Wonder full site.

Now I'm very interested in it because I know all its rules and regulations.l like it so much.

Hello my friend @Zubiiíii I wish you success here, it is a great site for learning crypto Take the opportunity.
I have had a long time learning the cryptocurrencies, it's a great earning area and cryptocurrencies have a great future.

• +2 1

I'm more than a week old in this forum and crypto world as well, I am really new about this thing even though I see it in some news or social media pages. As of now I can say that I enjoy working and learning about crypto since it's fun and not that really hard when it comes to terminologies.

It's been 2 months since I joined this platform. I learnt from my brother who learnt it from his friend. Only when I started working on this platform did I realise the real functioning of this platform. Now I feel that it is such a huge opportunity for the uses to learn the basic concepts behind cryptocurrencies and trading. I am so grateful for this opportunity.

I got to know about crypto for a long ago, when some news were coming up on TV. But my first crypto i got was some airdrops of no-name coin, which price is less than 1 cent for 10. I didnt even sell it because i didnt know how. My first decent profit was on yobits YODA airdrop. Since then, im in crypto world. 

Everyone comes here for the sake of profit, but after completing 100 posts, only he will decide the main goal of his stay in the forum. I honestly came to the forum for the airdrop of the yobit platform, but after that I found myself benefiting a lot from the knowledge in this forum so I am here now for Profit and knowledge

I joined this forum less than two weeks ago. I benefit every day from the topics that are being discussed here, without a doubt, in addition to the material benefit of course. I would be grateful to those who invited me to this forum because it opened new horizons for me on all levels.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Ahaha yes right dude i just joined this platform when one of my cousin tell me that i can earn a good profit just by commenting on that platform. I god happy abd joined this forum last month. Now i am learning a great knowledge and strategies that how i can trading in cryptocurrencies. It is a great forum i ever seen.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1