Can i sell my bike and buy crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Can i sell my bike and buy crypto?

Your friend is right that the market will increase, but it will take long to happen. Just invest ethereum and hold for long term the price will surely increase.. You can sell your bike now if you really want to invest more. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh realy i am in crypto from more than three years and i am holding huge amount of of different coin and tokens i suggest you don't invest what you don't afford to lose never invest in crypto if you love your money or selling some thing important for you always invest only what you can afford to lose crypto is a bit different thing which looks easy to every one

Nobody can guarantee that the crypto market will go either way. If you have patience in this market, you can get profit. If you do not have patience, so it is better not to trade in this market and also no risk no gain.

If you think selling your bike will be good for buying crypto, then of course it will be good because you will get a lot of money by selling bikes and with that you can easily buy crypto.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:04 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

What is your advice should i sell my bike?  

No dude! this is not good for anyone that he/she will sell his assets to purchase crypto currency. I have taken a risk before and lost some little amount of gold. that was not a big investment but i have lost. so you can struggle to get free crypto before bull run or can trade wisely and can get rewards or profit from day trading. 

The price of cryptocurrency may increase in the future, but the currency market can be very risky.If you can buy cryptocurrency from one of your income streams or earn some other way, that is fine.

Before entering the crypto world, you must know about the blockchain system. If you study about how works crypto then you can sell anything to buy crypto. This is very amazing world.

if your bicycle is still used for daily mobility, you must cancel your intention. because the crypto market is very difficult to predict. but if you have several bicycles, you can sell one of them to invest in crypto.

Yes you can, But I wont suggest you to do it. Get a job and start investing the remaining amount of your spendings in buying cryptocurrency. Do not sell the bike which you use to travel nearby for coins which are volatile in nature.

Of course you can sell it. Sell your bicycle then buy crypto that has good market potential, then sell again when the value goes up and try to buy a bike that is better than what will be sold.

Dont invest with money u cant afford to lose, instead sold your bike to buy crypto you better work to get some money and then invest it on crypto

if you are really interested in crypto market and you donot have any other source to buy cryptocurrency then you have to make a source..and you want to sell bike and buy cryptocurrency then not a big deal ..but buy some good one.and trade ..it will return you a very good bike

Yes you can. You can buy atleast 2 bikes of good price. One bitcoin is worth $7300 till today which is alot of money.  Bitcoin is valuable and you can buy anything you want.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:04 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

Of course you could sell your bike. Most especially if you're not gonna use it anyway so why not make a use of it. I would sell my stuff to if only someone's gonna but them.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think it can be hard choise but if you know how you going to multuply that crypto, i am recommending you sell it because you can buy a car  when it get raised

I think that is absolutely depend on you.you want sell or not. If you have enough confident yourself then you do it. Crypto can give you profit. But you have to alert about this .

Yes of course you can, but before you have to understand very well about bitcoin, it's like investing, bitcoin prices can go up and down at any time, I suggest if you want to buy bitcoin use savings money don't use money for everyday life, good luck...

On 12/9/2019 at 2:04 AM, Suzan987 said:

General rule: Only invest funds that you're willing to lose already.

If you bought Bitcoin at 100% portfolio, you're at a greater risk when the price starts to crash.

Split your investments, and never invest on a risky asset such as cryptocurrency, especially when you're short in funds. Debts are more problematic than having secure extra funds.

Whatever you sell is your choice, as long as it's your own. To invest is certainly a good thing you do. If there are other ways you don't have to sell your bike. Of course it will be very good again.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:04 AM, Suzan987 said:

yeah why not sir if you believe and trust in crypto lets to take action sell your bike and starting to invest in crypto but you must follow all the situation and condition yourself and sure for your choices this is need high mentalility .

Edited by sidik7

On 1/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, zbhossain said:

yes bro there have a chance to get more profit from it but there have too risk for it thanks

Yes, that's true. Its very risky especially if the coin you traded is not very known or just new. There is a possibility that you can get scam and all of your traded products or coins, the bike you sell to buy coins, will be wasted for nothing.

crypto price now average but very soon crypto price will be expencive. so i have to earn more Bitcoin. i have to invest my mony in crypto. can i take this step?

can you give me some suggestion? 

If you have no fiat money and if you are very good enough in the cryptocurrency world mean you have good knowledge about crypto world then yes... It is very good that you decided to invest in a promising currency. sell your bike for fiat any buy some crypto with that fiat...

Well investing into crypto currencies is better than riding a bike, so selling your bike to buy some crypto currency is a good decision.

Just now, Afzalsidhu said:

I think its too much if you have to sell your bike for the sake of buying crypto.Better invest money that we can afford to lose we can profit we choose the right coin.

Well if it's his decision then let him be because maybe he will not use the bike or maybe thinking of upgrading from bike to something else, and even it is a hard decision I'm sure he just wants to make money to invest for more income and to make his life better.