Can i sell my bike and buy crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Can i sell my bike and buy crypto?

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

What is your advice should i sell my bike?  

Yes, you should sell your bike and buy Bitcoin, it is worthy it as the Bull run is coming soon and ilt is ikey to pay you three more times or even more.

if you dont need it and you money more you can do it , but first you must learn about crypto and at least learn some trading basics , dont waste your money just for nothing bro , good luck . 

You can sell your bike either for a friend who lives not far from your home and who owns that crypto currency, or simply sell it in cash and redeem with Btc on an exchange platform is very easy.

I don`t think that this is a good decision, because crypto market is unpredictable and everything can occur, so invest only money which you are ready to lose 

58 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

Yes, you can sell your bike to earn some fiat. You can then exchange (convert) your fiat to get some cryptocurrency through legit online exchanges. You can invest in bitcoin because according to latest predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 by the end of the year. It is better to wait some more days and see what will happen because now it is around $7500 - $7700 and if you buy lower than that you will make more profit.

You can also buy other crypto coins like ETH and LTC but whatever coin you want to buy, don't just listen to one or two predictions. Those are all predictions after all and may not come true. If you don't want to take risks, try to buy at the lowest possible price. I hope predictions come true and bitcoin enters a new bull run the next year and reach prices as high as $10K - $12K.

If you are good enough in the cryptocurrency world, then why not. It is very good that you decided to invest in a promising currency. And the question of the price of a bicycle is not even a question, as there are various Lightcoins that are not so expensive. Good luck in earning

I would not sell your bike because it's good for exercise and to get around places with a small footprint on the environment. Keep your bike, and instead look for other ways to gain crypto. If you buy the crypto then you are just worried about making a profit on the money, and there are better ways to make profit like the stock market or starting your own business. I don't think owning a bitcoin is that special. What do you want to do when you have one bitcoin, just sit on it and hope it goes up? You can do this already with many different things. It is better to invest in yourself than put your faith in just a currency. So keep your bike and exercise, be healthy, and find ways to start your own business or service to help people.

8 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

well we dont know for sure when the next bull run would be but i wouldnt recommend you to sell your bike for it because im guessing its your only mean of transportation but its up to you to sell or not.

Yes reportedly there will be a price increase. but my advice, if you want to sell your motorcycle, you have to think again. because chances are you will need it.

Your bike is an asset. real time tangible assets. If you wanna sell your bike for buying bitcoin then i will say its a big worst and bad decision at all. Think, if you could not make money because of any mistakes you gonna do , then you will be responsible for your lose. its fine to lose in trading but you also may gonna lose your bike that was as assets.

If it is not necessary, I don't think it is a proper way to earn crypto. We can start by being part of the cryptotalk forum without investing anything. It is not good for us to lose our belongings without the assurance that it will grow.

10 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Go sell your bike and buy some promising altcoins like tron, stellar lumens, ripple, eth, and binance coin. I am sure you will surely get a good profit for it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

10 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Really!

Only you are responsible for finance, it is you who must say that to sell, if you are a minor consult your parents.

You must study the top market,  learn about trading, in the process you must learn about wallets their safety, etc.

Finally you can realize that you can invest many things with your crypto not only in the trader.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

If your bike doesn't that important to you at all and just stock in one place well that maybe a good resources for you to have money for investments.If you already know that investing in cryptocurrency is a risky thing then you are aware that you have to invest what you can afford to lose.Find the best coin so you will earn profit later.

Edited by Rosepetals

Do not sell bicycles or other valuables for the sake of wanting to buy cryptocurrency because you hear that the price will rise from your friends, because every person's opinion about cryptocurrency cannot be proven in the future

• Useful or interesting 1

This is depending on how much you know about this field, I mean if you have some experience then sell it, you need some knowledge to at least make a good profit when you invest with your money 

Consider that almost. The good friend furthermore may well make investments crypto and also he could be letting you know to accomplish the identical. this is a frequent figure inside crypto planet will not acquire virtually any decision reading other folks.

That's no problem, a good decision because bicycles aren't too much needed so you can sell them to invest. It's just that you don't use the money you save or other valuables

If you use it every day, and it is part of your life, it is better to save about $ 100, and already on them to buy cryptocurrencies, without selling the bike.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, eleos said:

Hahaha this exact post also exists on bitcointalk. Are you really copy/pasting the same stuff? Other than that - obviously you can sell your bike and buy crypto, why not? We dont know if you need your bike or not... 

Yeah, I noticed the same thing and I doubt Op even has a bike, much less wants to sell it to buy crypto.  I don't know if I replied in the bitcointalk thread or not, but it's a silly question to ask if you should sell something.  You either need it and shouldn't sell or you don't need it and should.  It isn't rocket science.

It must be your decision only. But my personal experience says that it is better to risk and regret about it than no to do a thing that could bring you profit. This is what is true for me 

Analyze first before sell your bike, depend on what and when market will rise again?. Optimist is good but without analyze and risk management you will bankrupt in minutes. Think again about analyze sell bike can do any time but analyze should be done right now.

You can even sell your house to buy crypto and get profits from here. I suggest buying bitcoin, etherum, xrp, or doge. can be one, or you share it. but if the money from the bike is a little, it's better to focus on one of these coins.