Can i sell my bike and buy crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Can i sell my bike and buy crypto?

If you know how to analyse a crypto chart, how to predict the next movement of market then you can sell your bike. always try to invest in own judgement.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don’t know how much your bike costs, dear. Is it so expensive? If this bike is too expensive for your heart, you can not sell it and look for other ways to earn bitcoin and cryptocurrencies from the internet by working on some sites. For example, this forum, if you write good topics, you will get a good daily income from it, then you can trade on the Yobit exchange.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

What is your advice should i sell my bike?  

Is very good idea if you sell your bike and buy crypto because this is one of the investment maybe after one year you'll able to buy 2 bikes

So if you want to sell your bicycle to buy crypto, please know that there's win or lose in crypto industry. If you are ready for any result when you buy crypto using your sold bike, then okay. I suggest ready for any result that may come.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:04 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

Indeed yes,

that possibilities of crypto price to increase is always there, selling bike to buy crypto seems so unusual, if you really want to take risk, then why not, investment is always risky whether fiat or crypto, what matter is i do advice that you invest only what you can afford to lost. i think so.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:04 AM, Suzan987 said:

There is no problem, if you want to sell your bike, but I recommend that not all your money be bought by crypto, leave 40 to 50%, and you can buy crypto when prices go down, and gradually purchase. For example, if you first buy a $ 100 Bitcoin at a price of $ 7,300, wait for the price to go down again and buy another $ 100 at a Bitcoin price of around $ 7,000 and so on, do it repeatedly.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:04 PM, Suzan987 said:

Because you didn't name one cryptocurrency and just said "crypto" in general, i would say no, don't do that. Not sure if you haven't decided yet or if it's all same to you, either way it doen't sound like you have enouogh experience yet. Even if you just picked bitcoin it would be risky.

you sure? Well, I think it's up to you. But why are you gonna sell your bike? for more bitcoins? what would you buy with those bitcoins then? I think if u wanna invest you can just wait and mine even more. I feel sad for the bike xd

If you do not need much, you can do so in order to achieve profits quickly. The greater your capital, the greater your profits and in a shorter time.
But the risks get bigger and the losses get bigger as well

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, Jonok said:

If you already know about crypto and have used crypto.  However, I would say that even if you sell bikes, buy some coins now because you will have the money to buy two more bikes at a later double price.

It's true you can sell your bikes right now but if you invest in Cryptocurrency the value will be doubled. You can buy two bikes if you used Cryptocurrency in trading and Investing. But if you're begginers study first all Cryptocurrency market or coins.

That's your choice. If you want to sell your bike and buy coin. But if you do that, make sure that the buyer of your bike is legitimate so that you will get the price of the bike in its correct amount.

Do you regularly use your bike? If your bike is just sitting and rotting at home then might as well sell it and make use of your asset. This is the same concept as letting your money sleep. If you want to earn more then you have to make your money work for you. Investing in crypto is one good way to do just such.

I would suggest you not to do that. Cause the market of the online cryptocurrencies are really risky. You can never predict the future of the crypto market. So you shouldn't be spending your personal money or earnings in a risky market like this. Cause once your money is gone is gone! But if you're willing to take the risks and if you have enough money backup then you should definitely go for it! 

It depends on how much you know about crypto if you have proper knowledge about crypto then it's good you can sell your bike and buy crypto but without having knowledge about crypto you should avoid it otherwise, you can lose your money as we know crypto is risky.

Hell no . Why should you sell your bike and buy crypro. Now a days there are many sides to clam crypro token and coins. You can clam or collect those . I think it is the safest way to earn crypro.  

It's possible, if you think that's the best for you. Use it well, choose a coin that you think is good or choose a coin that is recommended by your friends who have succeeded in this crypto world.

Well, you may sell your bikes, but you can't force yourself if bicycles are your means of transportation, everyday, try your free funds, you want to buy crypto.

52 minutes ago, wrayaner said:

This is up to you, because you are the one who bears the responsibility for your choice because it must have gained some knowledge and experience before entering the experience

But the guy is asking so that you as a an experienced crypto user, could share some advice with your experience.

If your bike is old model, then sell it without waiting or if your bike is a new one then keep it. Your friend is true that market will soon rise in the Crypto and 2020 might be a big boom for every investor.

Try buying some good coins instead of shit coins so you get a new Bike with more profit.

34 minutes ago, wrayaner said:

He is the one who will venture with his money, and this option belongs to him because there is a possibility that he will lose all his money, but advise him. Before the adventure, experience and knowledge must be taken.

The our duty s to offer him that knowledge the gives him a disclaimer. So we won't be a blemae if he end up regretting selling his bike.

The decision is up to you to decide,if you think it's worth doing,go ahead and do it,but for me,I will sell it and invested it well to gain more profit.then I can a new bike after

6 hours ago, Durjoy136 said:

Yes I can sell my bike and buy crypto. I can get more profit by investing in buying crypto. Crypto is a popular site. Investing here can make more profit. In my opinion, this is the best

So what are you investment suggestions after the guy has sold his bike to buy BTC, holding, trading, or what?

That's very risky since you will use real thing here. You might lose your bike without getting anything back or double the profit then you can get another bike after.

Of course you can sell your bike and buy Bitcoin cryptocurrency. If you want to catch up with a friend in investment, then it is worth a try. 

If this bike your favourite one, i think you can't sell your bike.

But if bike your optional choice  you can sell and buy crypto.

Because this time btc and other crypto-currency very low.

If you buy btc now and hold long time you should defiantly good returns.