Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

Firstly, I am part of those who are looking to start a business and have no much capital, so I am using cryptocurrecy to earn so that I ac establish by business, secondly, as far as I can say for now, I don't have any plans of living cryptocurrecy, because though I have a business plan, still cryptocurrecy is so good to abandon, so I am going to be here for a very long time.

I am no. I did not do this. I am here because I am very impressed with this field and I am eager to reach a very great level with it. I hope to create a business of my own. 

• +1 1

Since my childhood I love to keep pace with development.  The world of cryptography is very recent.  The main goal of my entry into the world of cryptography is to seek knowledge and also make money.  I will never leave encryption.  Trading cryptocurrencies gives us a lot of profits without any fatigue.  In the near future I plan to invest more in cryptocurrencies.

Actually I do not have a certain plan to be here but according to my situation as a college student I really wanted a simple job which I can earn and learn at the same time beside my studies to feel that Iam doing somthing useful for myself so I do not have a plan for the future now but I think I won't leave this site.

• +2 1

For me, it is not easy for me to quit working in cryptocurrencies, perhaps this is greed, but I entered this field because I love working from home, and not with the aim of collecting a specific amount of money, so I will be working in this field for an indefinite period.

Until this time I am not thinking about leaving the work in cryptocurrencies. I stick to working here. To the extent that I devote part of my day to work here on a regular basis. I hope to continue in this work and gain more knowledge.

• +2 1

My friends do not think that anyone entered the world of encrypted currencies and he knows that he will leave it after a while or that he has decided that in advance, I entered this field and I am determined to proceed with it to the other and to become an expert in this field and consider it my main income

I have not thought about leaving this forum, because the knowledge that I have been able to acquire here has helped me a lot, and also the money that I earn serves to pay my expenses, I will continue working hard.

I entered the field of cryptocurrencies with a plan in order to achieve profit and avoid loss but I did not enter a plan that has an end date and exit from cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

No I always try to follow the blockchain and I like to get profit from it. Never, I think I will not leave crypto, not even in my thoughts. 

• +4 1

Frankly, I did not have a specific goal when I joined the cryptocurrency, but now I plan to gain great experience in this world and become one of the major investors and traders

I entered the crypto world to gain knowledge and money. I plan to become a successful cryptocurrency investor. Investing needs good knowledge so I must work hard. I will never leave the crypto world. To be a successful investor, you must be a long-term owner.

• +2 1

We all have different perception towards crypto world but in my own view i join cryptoworld to make some money and be a future trader and even when I become rich i can't leave it because crypto is the solution to poverty and unemployment.

To be honest ,when i joined this crypto world, at that haven't any aim. But after some time i realized goals are most important on this forum and we can earn money but if we set our goals thwn we can make our life in batter way. So making right decisions will lead us to getting success.  So now it good if we learn about things like cryptocurrency trading and investment.  So of any have knowledge about cryptocurrency can earn more money then other . So i would like to become trader now I'm getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to start trading.

I joined the world of cryptocurrencies and my goal was to achieve some profits and try to rely on crypto to secure a good intruder, so I try to learn technical analysis until I become a successful trader.

• +3 1

I'm not even sure when I entered the crypto world and what were the reasons, I just found myself already in and done with no plans to leave it at anytime in the future and cryptotalk is even the more reason to stay.

You actually made a point there, most people come to crypto to make money without no plans of doing anything else, while some came to crypto to acquire money to start up something else, but i can tell you that there are many people in crypto who have actually archieve thier goals but there are still working with Crypto.

• +2 1

Nope, I didn't have long term plan for now and didn't have any plan to leave crypto for now, I just want to learn something new on crypto and also earn at the same time, Maybe soon i will make an plan but not for now. How about you guys? What's plan you already make?

• +3 1

I don't want to leave this formit i have entered in crypto currency for Making money. It is great forum to work and earn profit. Crypto currency give opportunity to people to do trading and earn profits 

I don't really expect to leave it in some moment i was in with chance and i love to stay in it as much as I can even i lose some time i don't leave it for now..

Yes, I made a lot of plans before entering and set many goals that I had to achieve. Before entering, I studied a lot of materials about cryptocurrency and I knew what I was going on. I knew all the risks that would be in the crypto world. Therefore, I am so successful now in the crypto world.

• +2 1

Actually My plan was to make some money of course but I was mostly interested about a technology that was available to help everyone in the world make something by investing early. This didn't happen with other technology like mobiles but was similar to the early internet and the dot com companies.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

When I first joined cryptotalk.org, I didn't have any plans because I only thought about how I could get money from this forum. But after 1 month of working on it, I started to think I had to have a plan and had to be prepared from now on. But I still think if I rely on cryptotalk alone then my plan to get consistent money won't work, I have to have another link that can give me money even though I am no longer working.

• +4 1

I join the crypto world with a goal in mind, and I begin working with crypto currency in the hopes of one day achieving my goal. The digital currency is a life-changing program that is affecting more people's lives. I want to use crypto currency to change my life.

No mate I didn’t entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time. I just joined crypto world as curiosity. But now Im just loving it. Now Im setting my goal for crypto. Crypto has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

• +3 1