Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

I entered the world of cryptocurrencies in order to provide for my living needs and the costs of my studies, but I found this world very wonderful and has a strong future. I do not think that I will get out of it even if I get rich.

Before i have no idea about cryptocurrance but my friend told me about cryptocurrance when i entered into cryptocurrance i feel so excited here in crypto i learn different things from seniors as well as from juniors now the crypto is like my house and all member is like my family now i cant leave this site this is my last decision

• +1 1

No, I never plan anything about leaving crypto world. I suggest joined this world and started to know this forum more and more. I have no such plan of leaving. Everyday I am discovering this world in new ways.

No, I entered cryptocurrencies for an invitation and this is undoubtedly a very good thing, because I have no plans to leave this platform, it is something that I really like and I want to learn more about it every day to improve my trading.

Of course, my friend, I entered the world of encryption and cryptocurrencies within a well-established plan, but I never planned to leave the encryption or stay away from it, my plan is permanent and not at a certain time. 

• +3 1

We all entered the world of coding in order to collect money and improve income, but there are those who entered here in order to create wealth through investment or trading, and there are those who withdraw their profits every period to run his life affairs due to the new economic situation

No i don't think of plan before joining here and also don't have plan of leaving crypto world. My friend suggest me than i started working here. And i love this. I can earn and also learn. I don't have such plan of leaving. Every day I learn something new and help others . I am grateful working here. 

For me I prefer crypto at that time because it saves me from wasting my time in another job with low income, I like to spend this time to my advantage.Because it has a good chance of reaching the same place as the big markets and becoming a trillion dollars.  I have no plans to leave until all this is zero and used by someone.

I have no intention of leaving the crypto world at any point in time. Crypto world is too amazing and for that I can not afford to let go of it.

• +1 1

There are many goals that I set in mind and whenever I achieve one goal I set other goals and strive to achieve them, and I have found that working in coding is the fastest way towards achieving goals. Therefore, as long as the encryption continues, I will continue to work with it and will never stop.

• +1 1

No my friend, I do not plan to leave cryptos, my plan is to invest in the long term hoping that at some point I can harvest all the knowledge that I am learning, for that I listen a lot to people who are experts in the subject of cryptos and long term investments.

No I didnot plan to leave this crypto. If I get a regular job tgen I will continue doing this work.Its a very good side income for me.If I able to do something good I will like to saty here for long time

• +1 1

Different people have different opinion why they choose to join crypto  world as for me i don't think i will make it a permanent means of earning rather i will use the money i earn to establish a stable bussiness that will bring me income in the long run.

Well brother honestly saying at first joined this forum because I get to know this forum is providing money for your posts which attracted me honestly but after joining it I realized that how good it is regarding learning different things. I was able to produce my original ideas and write them in a good way just after completing my hundred posts task. So now I have no plan to leave this forum as much as I'm getting good knowledge from it.

I entered the world of cryptocurrencies just out of curiosity to see what profits I could get in some faucet because I found a lot of information on the internet about earning money through various pages that offered small amounts of cryptocurrencies as rewards for performing some tasks, after that my knowledge about the crypto world was increasing and today I have a very different expectation with which I started. My goal with cryptos is to invest and accumulate as much as I can to get my first BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone has a goal of being in the crypto world, there is no denying that we are here because of money. Nobody is here, spending a lot of time in the crypto world just for fun. I am here because I want to make money and if there is an opportunity to be rich, I will try and try to achieve it.

• +1 1

In fact, I am very happy because I am here, the crypto world is the best place to spend my time, I am learning a lot and I believe that the future will be for cryptocurrencies so I am not planning to move away from cryptocurrencies at all, on the contrary, I will be here learning more every day.

• +2 1

I don't have any exit plan from crypto. In fact, I think I will stay here for a long time because I see the cryptocurrencies market as the future financial system of the world. The world's current financial system cannot be sustained forever, so it will either collapse or a smooth transition to digital currencies will be done in time slowly.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

for me i prefer crypto at the time just because it saves me from wasting my time on other jobs with less income , i prefer to spend this time on something benefit me either it was money or knowledge and crypto provides me both of them , so i am stick with it at the time until i finish my studies and find a good job with better income

My friend introduced me to this platform I don't have any plan to enter this and I think the leaving part I guess its not yet plan because of many possibilities. I hope the experience in this platform will cherish and help me to enhance my knowledge in coins and stuffs.

My friend I want to tell you that I have no plan to quit the Crypto because I am digital currency lover and I am planning to stay on the Crypto for the long term so if you have the planning to leave the Crypto I suggest you that we should not to do it

• +3 1

Yes exactly mostly all of the users had entered crypto world for some purpose of earnings or gaining knowledge about the Cryptocurrencies i don't think there would be any users who would have joined this forum just for fun and if anyone would have joined for fun then they would be spammers who distract others also.

I did not enter with a determined time to leave, I believe that in the investments we should enter with an amount of money that allows us to remain calm and also allows us to give indefinite time, because needing the money at a time of low market is not a good option

No. This is because I know crypto will be the leading platform and continue to be, and I have no intention of leaving it, I have join crypto to stay and do all needful to be successful

Dear friend I come in this field of cryptocurrencies to learn the knowledge about capturances when one of my friend tells me about this forum and asks me to join this forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and also earn handsome profit from it.