Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

The pursuit of your goal is what increases your interest in this goal and you have entered the field of coding because it is a good field that keeps pace with modern technology and provides great benefit in improving the English language and also brings good gains, and I do not think of leaving this wonderful field 

I have no any plans to leave the crypto because this is only one source of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency as well as earning the handsome amount of the money. I can't imagine that I will leave the crypto .

Crypto market is the life changing market and so many peoples will work in this market and they make good money in this market becasue they trust on this business and i also trust on this business and i earn good money in this market also and i hope one day i make huge profit in this market and this is going to be soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I have not thought of leaving crypto even though I get a loss. Instead I would try to learn from my mistake and recover my losses as fast as possible. And even if I gain so much in crypto then also I would still continue using crypto as this was the place from which I learned many things.

Me too, I will never leave this field, because the world of cryptocurrencies will remain forever and in perpetual prosperity and will never disappear. Rather, it is the future of the world.
It is not a problem if some have other businesses that they want to develop from the money they get from investing or trading in the cryptocurrency markets, it is a very natural thing. There is no problem if some have phased targets, but the basis remains cryptocurrencies. Trading and investing is a life program.

• +3 1

When I join in crypto world, I don’t have any plan to leave crypto. Because as of now, I am enjoying on earning money and having a new learning about cryptocurrency. I guess, if I will reach my desire amount of money, I will leave crypto to create a business and sustain my daily needs. But for now, my goal is to gain knowledge and earn money.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

This is one of the best topic I've encountered today so far.

The fact that every one joined the cryptocurrencies forum for a personal reason is the key.

While some people joined it for earning purpose, some also joined it i gain the knowledge of the Cryptocurrencies.

Which I'm lucky enough that mine is both motive but the encouraging issue here is that; I'm never willing to leave or let go of the forum now and even ever.

I started working with cryptocurrencies and one day I fulfilled my own goal with cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are life-changing programs and more people work.

When we all enter into a field, we are setting goals to continue working and reaching them, and we may change them according to the problems or obstacles that face us.

I usually doesn't keep a fixed time for entering and using this platform but I set a goal before entering. 10 posts at one sitting thats my goal. after 10 I take a long break. This takes a lot of time because I always try my best to deliver quality posts. I spend like 1/2-1 hour just for 10 posts.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either  I do it in my spare time  Although I didn't get any money.  But I hope  I can't.  It is a means of earning money to maintain the daily needs in my life.  I want to save so that I have to spend my money when I have a problem.  I will continue to use crypto.  It can help me make money. I want to say that this is really good.  Then I was working on the project.

Till now I do not have any plan and I do not think I will have one in the future as well but one thing I know and that is I want to be successful in the cryptocurrency world.

Personally I don't think that I will ever leave cryptocurrency space. I might try to figure trading opportunities but I will probably never exit completely. I will always hold Bitcoin and keep researching.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:08 PM, Gusion said:

I am here at crypto to earn. With my earnings, it could help me with future. I am one of the people that got here because of the income, and performing hard work for me to have more profit and a better future. I don't also plan on crypto since it is always been good to me.

that means you do not have any plan for your future I think you should learn the plans and stick to it as you will only get your goal if you will set it.

Everyone comes to the crypto world kindly because it definitely has a purpose, as you talked about in your posts. Many people come there because they want to earn more money in a very short time. Because apart from cryptocurrency, there is no other business in the world that can give us more money in less time. Every number has some purpose, then it stays here but no one comes here without motive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the beginning of my work in this field, my only goal was to earn some profits in order to be able to complete my university studies and help my family a little, but after some time and gaining some experience, my goals developed and I began to walk my first steps in the field of trading, I do not think that anyone achieves Some of the profit here will be able to leave the field, it is the best place to earn a profit at all and everyone should use this opportunity to the maximum extent

I have no intention to leave it not now not later, it is a very interesting world and I intend to make it a hobby, I feel like I am better now that I learned about it and previously I used to think that these things are not for ordinary people like you and me and that it needs experts to deal with but I found that crypto is suitable for everyone.

• +1 1

I really am in this crypto world with the same goal as most of all the members that are here and it is the great acclaimed "Financial Freedom", most of us do not want to spend our whole lives working in a company almost 10 hours a day to have a weekly or biweekly salary, this is the saddest way to live and it is the one that most of the world knows, but I do not want that that is why I am in the crypto world, to change my future and not work to get money No! I want money to work for me, work and strive to achieve financial freedom and have peace of what could happen tomorrow, for this I have many plans elaborated to reach the top of success and I am acting in function of them.

• +2 1

I joined crypto, because at that time i don't have any source of earning and wan tto get some goals which is important to me in my life. So i wan to get some knowledge which help to get more income. So I'm spending my time to gain some knowledge about trading . If we get knowledge about trading then no one can beat . So but now i know about trading ,so on forum i got some skill how to make our ideas best and can get more benefits. 

When i entered the crypto world my goal was to collect some money only but now i want to learn many skills and get knowledge to start the investing and other things so i feel happy in this field.

• +4 1

Organize in the field because it is very beautiful and wonderful from the future within it, I do not intend to leave it and make us one of the best areas on the scene now What is better than it

Well, I entered the world of cryptocurrencies not for the purpose of fun, but for the purpose of curiosity mainly, I want to discover and gain great experience, and of course I want to earn money, I think it is one of the businesses that provides you with fun, money and comfort at the same time.

• +1 1

At first, I started investing only for a goal that I wanted to get, but with the great heights that took place over a year or so, I felt greedy towards this field and decided to continue and make it a routine for me.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, HadiLord said:

At first, I started investing only for a goal that I wanted to get, but with the great heights that took place over a year or so, I felt greedy towards this field and decided to continue and make it a routine for me.

@HadiLord lol, greed is something very popular in crypto, we all want to make a lot of money and become millionaires one day, we always hope to see that coin we have saved increase in price and say, wow, I am a millionaire, but that, in the Actually it takes a while and you have to be patient, work hard and always be attentive to everything is the key, I plan to be in this for a long time and reach the goal that I set for myself, greetings.

• +3 1

I do not think it is possible to leave the cryptocurrencies in just achieving my goals, because I consider it a successful project to work with, and it only needs experience without any physical fatigue, so why will I leave this work in the future, but I will set other goals and set a plan to achieve these goals and continue this work.

• +5 1