Tokpie Exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Tokpie Exchange

On 12/7/2019 at 2:03 PM, cryptosix said:

Does anybody know about this Tokpie exchange and what are your thoughts on this as I am going to create an account with them. They were saying that bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but I am still unsure for those things.

I don't know about that exchange, but why are you asking for the exchanges like that's which are not popular and there we already have the yobit exchange?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There are many crypto exchanges in the market. I don't have any idea about Tokie exchange. I am not using this exchange. Binance and yobit are trusted and legit exchange. I am using Yobit exchange. Yobit is safe and legit.

I just heard about Tokpie Exchange. Is this very safe and easy like other exchanges. Whether the exchange fee is high or low, if it's good I'll try it later. Thank you for letting me know.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, Agios said:

Yes, maybe you are right, bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but we will have a problem if the token becomes worthless in the market. The long waiting time is around 6 months only for bounty stakes.

You can exchange the stake that you get from the bounty only 1 week after the work you do is calculated in the spreadsheet column. So no need to wait long.

If it has a bonus, you can join it, it's okay, but in fact it can be withdrawn, we need to see and the fact that we need to calculate here is how much we trade on it depends. on safety and stability

TOKPIE is often a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency change meant to support men and women via across the world correctly along with quick exchange just about any crypto-assets pertaining to see-through price ranges, nominated in any community fiat currency exchange as well as loose change, employing just about any settlement process.

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I don't even know anything about selling bounty stakes. How do you even sell bounty stakes? The only thing I know about this exchange is that the transaction fees it's quite high

Ive participated 2 of the bounties where they told that Bounty stakes can be sold out on that exchange, but I see the buyers are not their and still haven't seen any legitimate offers. You can visit their blog and check out more details.

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

So if I participated in a bounty for coin A and I had 20 stakes, I can blindly trade this stakes on this exchange even without knowing the likely price of the coin? If this is how it works, am sure there will be few buyers

Yep, Even we are unable to calculate how many coins we get after the Bounty. I don't know what does lies in this exchange, but  once upon a time I sold my tokens to another person while still the bounty runs. Some people buy full campaign participation and they even give us a ether address to use in the bounty if the project is good.

I hope you got understood now.

4 hours ago, imdad123 said:

i know about tokpie exchange because i done bounty work and some coins and tokens bounty stakes can be sold on tokpie exchange and stakes can be sold in tkp.

So did you sold the bounty stakes or not? Some said the fee is high, but couldn't find a buyer for my stakes. Any review on selling your stakes on Tokpie?

Tokpie claims to be the first cryptocurrency exchange platform to offer bounty stakes trading srervices holders of the tokpie tkoens can reportedly get up to 500% discount on fees  regular airdrops from newly listed projects upto 70% referral access to bounty stakes depositing and trading tkp coin is also accepted on toķpie ieo launchpad it is a good exchange where you can sold your bounties stakes

I know a little bit about the Tokpie exchange, I find many people appreciate it and also say it's trustworthy. And the exchange platform will also give you some bonuses

TOKPIE is the first cryptocurrency exchange with Bounty stakes trading service.TOKPIE  is a unique peer-to-peer exchange where anyone ,anywhere can buy and sell cryptocurrency ,safely and efficiently through real-time acutions offering the best prices,using any payment method ,Free of charge it says.

Edited by Akasshh

On 12/30/2019 at 3:47 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i have no idea for Tokpie.because i am a new member.i have no experience of tokpie.but i am listening tokpie is most popular.i don't think will exchange.

Same here am equally as new as you I think I would do a thorough research and findings on this site before I can use their exchange 

It's an exchange stage that gives you a spot to sell your abundance stake that running on their foundation mate, Example like you joining video abundance and get 2 stakes, You can sell the stake on tokpie exchange. For more subtleties, you can visit their site. stakes from bounties can be sold there. In any case, the exchange is truly not useful for exchanging. You need to see truly. It isn't cared for exchange by and large.

It is the best exchange about bounty stake and has large fee.   It is no easi to use and learn. But is not use this plateforum for the exchanges.

27 minutes ago, SHoogen said:

Its seems legit. They are taking the steps to become even a registred trademark: https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017883138 But the exchange itself is quite new. I would not dare to touch it yet. I will invest there once it has some foundation. Their fees a bit higher than Kucoin and/or Binance.

If the fees is higher then leave this exchange all your saving in trading is fee.If you have to pay more fees then your profit will goes low and you have to make more .So always check the fees of exchanges.

2 hours ago, Pik01 said:

Tokpie exchange is very good and most peoples like this exchange and I am like this exchange

I hope it's a good exchange because now there is a lot of exchange who close without any reason or just they can't work or something 

36 minutes ago, planen said:
Just now, yupi84goro said:

I have used tokpie exchanges to sell bounty stake, but I am not comfortable using these exchanges. Because of the quality the website security is not good. And also tokpie exchanges have fake volume, so my advice is to avoid tokpie exchanges for trading.

I must offer that stakes on Tokpie as it have been as their is no different change for supplying that tokens.

honestly i don't like this exchange too. because this is not good, for security so it is doubtful. others. For example, such an impressive display. This exchange is also very difficult to understand if it is your first time trading there

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, osunn said:
On 12/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, Man said:

Nice move, friend. I always support you. Indeed they have another bounty at the moment and I don't want to participate because I think the distribution is too complicated.

That's right, stakes from bounties bottle be sold there. But the switch is really not capable for trading. You obtain to identify with seriously. It is not like an talk in broad-spectrum

Not many people are interested in doing it at the tokpie exchange. Once I do it there, I will never again in the future. If you have done it, surely you will think the same as me.

20 hours ago, voislug said:
17 hours ago, Man said:

Nice move, friend. I always support you. Indeed they have another bounty at the moment and I don't want to participate because I think the distribution is too complicated.

I will take a look at their website online and assist you to recognise in the occasion that something required, however right here they made a little break out clause for the price on tokpie.

That's what I don't understand about the clause for tokpie prices. But, I'm honest with myself. To not trade anything there.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:45 AM, joyra said:
On 2/3/2020 at 2:35 PM, Man said:

I provide there, when you consider that because it had been in that change can tokens that I get at the bounty be sold. It become remote beyond goals, indeed no matter the truth that obtaining as it were a number of $$, at slightest it became a result. Compared to I got to spare in MEW because it were. But that become my to start with and final exchange there.

I understand what you mean, I experienced everything you said. But in the tokie exchange also depends on the person who bought it, so if you want the price as it is we have to sell instant.

I read comments that saying it is good in staking youre coins so that website is very good when itcomes to stake.i will start to research about that then iwill try if that is true.and thanks for this topics

The Tokpie exchange mission is very good. Bounty hunters can sell their bounty stake fast with eth. However, the purchase of this stake should be supported by related projects so that the results can be quite large.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

There are many new users who are using that exchange and as of now there are no bad comments against the website. The site is still young and still in the promotion stage but let us just wait and see if they can really survive amidst the strict competition among exchanges. Hope they will not shutdown like cryptopia and the like.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy