Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

I think the doge price will go up when the bitcoin price goes up, now the doge price has gone up again because the bitcoin price also goes up, so there are several phases where the altcoin goes down and it happens because the bitcoin price goes down when that happens, the price of all altcoins will also experience the same thing .

The problem with doge coin and I have stated this several times, doge coins are so many , I mean they are in handreds of billions and so many people people just hold onto them and wait for them to surge because they are easy to buy with 100$ you can get about 40 K Doges and so most people just buy and hope that they would hit at least a dollar, there is no mass use of doge coin and so it remains in the same place for far to long so thats they reason why it will be very difficult to pump doge.

• +4 1

doge coins are very tough and difficut to pump , the very basic reason being that there is a lot of them there is a total number of about 113 Billion doges in supply , not tell me how the price can take over to about 1$ , that would mean the total dominace of doge coin, a coin that has no relevance at any given moment

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dogecoin, unlike Bitcoin, is designed to be inflationary over time. While fewer bitcoins enter the market over time, and bitcoin introduction drops every four years for miners, Dogecoin is minting 10,000 new digital currencies every minute.

• +1 1

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

• -3 1

doge es una monedas de bajo valor que lo inversionista no se interensan  en ella es por falta de publiciad o que la ballenas del mercado todavia no se han inetresado en ella pero esta esta listada en yobit.net y esta como par de otras monedas y alli tiene buen movimiento

Yes, I guess that if it will be very easy for whales to pump it - then it will surely have much more price and better situation on the market, but some months ago I check price of doge, and it was normal, so it was pamped and it will happen again in the soon time and that's why better to have a lot of cryptocurrencies 

Yes, the dogs are very hard to pump. This will require huge amounts of money, tens of millions of dollars. Several firms around the world are doing this. Many Russians do this. The profit from Doga Coyne is huge, you have to try. I hope my comment helped you)

On 12/6/2019 at 11:32 PM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

the thing about dogecoin with its low value istoo much volume an the whale don't like to move large amounts of coins

I think that what happens with the DOGE is that interest in rescuing a cryptocurrency that could have significant value has been lost. I believe that there are no investment plans and since they do not exist we see how this cryptocurrency is slowly dying. Hopefully it can be rescued.

well, dogecoin started as a joke, nobody ever imagined that it would go so far, what differentiates dogecoin from all other cryptocurrencies is that it can be mined indefinitely, that is, it never ends, always open dogecoin and that is not good, for For example, bitcoin has a limited number and when that number is reached, it will no longer be possible to mine any more, nor will they open new bitcoins, they will be scarce and that will give them a great value, instead dogecoin has an unlimited number, always open and that will do that its price continues to fall over the years, that is why the whales do not see a future since it is very risky for them, since dogecoin is more likely to fall than bitcoin.

I was also wondering the same thing, but i think why do many doges exist and why is it a currency with a different system than the BTC

Edited by pliendo

Doge coin is highly popular in crypto.It is listed in almost every exchanger.we know that it is among the top used coin in cryptoworld.So The owner of this coin or current owner might not think to pump it by using whales because of its potentiality. It is good coin as it is.

Yes, as it has a feature that is rarely mentioned, for each new block created more coins are created, the only possibility that the coin has to go up is that a large amount of money enters in a very short time

Dogecoin is still the strongest altcoin behind Bitcoin, and here is why.

I have just witnessed a very special week on dogecoin. A few things seem to have happened in the past 7 days.

-Positivity coming back into the subreddit.

-Higher level of activity in the subreddit, more posts, more comments.

-People starting to act, rather than just talk. What can we do to make Dogecoin better?

-Prices stabilizing at a level that allows people to buy back in at a sensible and realistic price, outside of the influence of a pump and dump.

-An end in sight to the drama. In the past week, drama started to disappear.

In all honesty, there was one blip yesterday with regards to drama, but then I saw something beautiful happen, that I have not seen for weeks in the Dogecoin community. The tide turned. Yesterdays drama post went from 300 uprockets early in the day, all the way down to just 100 by the evening. People were finally done with it, and we could begin to move on. People finally decided it was no longer relevant, and we no longer wanted it on our front page. People voted with their voting buttons, and started to vote that toxic content downward and away. Subsequent follow up posts to said drama also struggled to make it onto the front page and faced a barrage of downvotes. People remembered that Reddit is a democracy, and when content is no longer wanted, it can be voted on as such.

Let me also address the FUD. A lot of the FUD being posted by trolls seems to suggest that Dogecoin has nothing going for it apart from community. That we have no innovation, or commerce, or starts ups. This is simply not true. We have more start ups, more acceptance, more popularity, and are more well known that practically every other altcoin. We have a larger community, that every other altcoin, and whenever I see a new place is accepting altcoins, it almost always shows "We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin", or "We accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin". We are still a top 3 crypto, even if our price doesn't reflect that right now.

Our price has decreased yes. But we are still so very strong. We were hit very hard by a pump and dump, and yes, we did all buy into the hype. But now our price actually better reflects where we are right now. Before the pump started we were at 25sat, and now we seem to be stabilizing at 35sat. This means we survived a pump and dump, and came out 10sat higher in price. I think considering the amount of new coins produced since January, a 10sat increase in price is stable, and most accurately reflects the work the community has done right now.

I think that if btc reaches a new all-time high, all altcoins will rise in price, but I don't think it will be enough for my dear dogecoin to reach 1usd

Is it worth investing in Doge? I ask, because due to its low price it is not known how long it will take to obtain any type of profit, or if the time will come when it will be profitable

image.png.581a3792585afb8529329ed31e2a393d.png

• +5 1

Well dogecoin has a high number of coins therefore making it pump is very difficult. And another reason is because the whales are not interested in raising the currency because it would provide few benefits.

Hello, in my opinion dogecoin will never exceed 1 usd , in the not too distant future btc will double its price and many will disappear.

Doge is a fun asset to hold. Nothing more. If you want pumps try assets with a low supply. Doge is not one of them.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:16 PM, Jimmy said:

Because doge have unlimited supply and also spreading on almost all exchange so it's little bit hard for whale to pump it even the price was low (only 30 Satoshi for now) There are so many factor that make it hard to manipulate it.

honestly for me dogecoin is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, even knowing that its price is so low, this crypto has always caught my attention.
I don't usually look on the internet for the last faucet where you can claim, but I would appreciate it if any of you have any that you are paying.
Thank you