Suggest me a crypto business brand name. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Suggest me a crypto business brand name.

You can give your organization the name of your choice But in my opinion you can name IT Crypto Mess This nang t is good for me You can start your own business with this name and I wish you all the best

You are interested to start crypto currency businesses its really  great, crypto social messenger means you review crypto coins and analysis to share in your messenger, so I suggests a name cryptomania.com I think it's a good name to your messenger.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1

On 12/7/2019 at 7:36 AM, wilbertson said:

I want to start a business but i'm struggling with a brand name here.

Business type; cryptocurrency social messenger

My last name: Wilbertson

My country: Tanzania

What makes me happy: people

Those are the things you could or not use for formation if that business name.

If you want to start a cryptocurrencies social messenger, I would like to suggest the brand name of Cryptocastle messenger, I hope this would be very suitable for you. 

• +2 1

You have to rely on abbreviations such as letters, and also abbreviate writing currencies such as bitcoin, btc, eth, and other currencies, as they are abbreviated to three letters, so adopting this method makes it more attractive and easier to circulate its name among people.

If you are targeting national customer only then you should go for name of your own language do that it gains more attention in short time like "Tanza Connect" or something like this.

If you are targeting international customers and people from all over the world then "Wily Connect" would be the better choice.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, wilbertson said:

What a good undertaking, but I recommend using a name created by yourself since perhaps none of them suggested you like, and nobody but yourself knows what you do, I recommend taking full days just to analyze possible names based on your work.

Interesting wow, I do not have much information about a commercial messenger I will go to investigate a little, with respect to the name, the name I give you may actually be used it may not be used, and I tell you several in the comments and they are very good for you to put it  to your organization.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:36 AM, wilbertson said:

You can create own brand name by picking start three or four words of your name or country and add  more words behind them. This will show your unique identity and also give clear indication where you belong. Many people in crypto own name and things which they like in crypto like candy, trump,Bit, Tro etc for own project. 

• +2 1

It is a little difficult matter because you always have to search for an easy and interesting name, which prompts everyone to discover your type of business, so I advise you to choose your brand name carefully so that it receives a response from the target people

I don't have any suggestions but no matter what I find it important taht many people have their spirit and try to create business inside the field of cryptocurrency. It is important to keep this inside what we enjoy and have most knowledge of and I am more inclined to open a business related with crypto too.

The name of the currency must be comprehensive to the goal, the name of the product and the method of work, and therefore I think that the best way is to choose the initials of your name, the name of the target and the company, and let it be short With this, or choose a specific encoding that indicates the use of the currency only.

• +2 1

The name must be about what you want to do. Bitcoin was inspired by bittorrent. Litecoin was named like that because it was marketed as a lighter version of Bitcoin. We must have more knowledge what you plan to do with this coin and who will be the target group you expect to use it.

• +2 1

The logo or name must carry a meaning or an abbreviation of the reason for the existence of the project, its purpose and the benefit from it, as well as the company supporting it or the names of the team based on it, and thus it is possible to choose letters from specific names and put them as a name for the business or project.

Tarzan coin. Go with that, certain money you will reach your soft target in just a few days and perhaps end the pre sales with success, although don't, as the name alone doesn't matter and you won't get investors by that, you need to have something good and not only a whitepaper, so whatever you plan to create, start doing that as you have nothing to back your project right now.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, wilbertson said:

How about TanCoin! It could be because of the name of your country and secondly because of the sun you have that gives a tanning colour to the screen. I think you got your name now make something good with it.

For me I will advise you to look for a name that will draw the attention of the people that will make them to be eager to know more about your business just go for more research am sure you will get a sweet name for your business and I wish you success  in your business 

You have to clear what kind of business do you wanted to do. If you clear this I can suggest you lots of them. But you did not mention your business category. Please tell me what kind of business you wanted to do.

Usually finding the perfect name is difficult, when you are forcing yourself it won't come so you should just stay on alert for many days and anything good comes in mind write it down because you may forget it later. Sometimes the best inspiration comes at times you feel relaxed and thinking about other things.

You shouldn't start with the name, you have to tell us your idea and what is this you want to create, why it needs a cryptocurrency. If you have no idea but just want to make a crypto then make it like that. Use the name: I just want to make a crypto.