Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

I think cryptocurrency is better as the future is going to be bounded by it . If you want to be profitable you will have to choose cryptocurrency. While for the current global currency running in market only fiat money would help. The present scenario normalised the fiat money at all places.

• +1 1

The crypto world and the fiat world are both very important and these two currencies are being used equally in this world.  At one time everyone relied on Fiat currency but now times have changed and people are becoming interested in cryptocurrency as a result of which its use is increasing.  Cryptocurrency is now gaining more popularity than fiat currency, which is why cryptocurrency is gaining more prominence in everything from trade and investment.

• +1 1

These are two different thing with two different kind of mission in the world. On my own opinion i choose crypto world because is a very simple world with a lot of benefit that change the lives of people most especially those unemployed.

Yes, cryptocurrencies have become, at the present time, far superior to fiat currencies, which decrease in value over time, unlike digital currencies that increase in value over time and are considered a successful investment

• +2 1

Real currencies are constantly inflating and losing their value
Cryptocurrencies are on the contrary, most of them are not subject to inflation and their prices are therefore constantly rising
It's a rare and precious thing that you can't get all the time at the same old price

On 11/29/2020 at 12:41 PM, The Game said:

These are two different thing with two different kind of mission in the world. On my own opinion i choose crypto world because is a very simple world with a lot of benefit that change the lives of people most especially those unemployed.

That's true, it has benefited alot because I know of people that have no employment sitting at hone doing nothing for several years, but now they are doing fine here and even benefiting some money, and same time they are gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency

cryptoworld or fiat world i can tell you about it something to understand just read my comment 

Crypto world is very simple world. I can earn money in this world simply.  But fiat world is very difficult. crypto world is very simple way.

so i hope i answer to your question and good luck for you brother .

Both world are important on their way and both world are important to each other if one world does not exist then second world cannot exist like both worlds are existing with the help of each other I want to say that if Fiat world is not existing then cryptocurrency world will also don't exist for these days the Fiat world is more preferable than the cryptocurrency world but as the cryptocurrency is becoming so famous among the people we think that it will beat the Fiat world soon.

Hello friend, Digital currencies are truly significant and mainstream yet fiat will in any case be at the top. Possibly until all nations and administrations will acknowledge crypto and there where crypto will resemble fiat. Fiat is an amazing cash on account of government.

You probably miss the point and think that globalization has to do with decentralization. Totally different concepts. The fiat world compared to crypto world is day and night. If you can make more money with crypto then good for you. Some people make that during times like these but when things go wrong the profit is less and can also turn to loss.

• +2 1

If you earn more in the cryptoworld then it is better for you. For some people it is better in the real world but lately with the covid the opportunities have been reduced and many big problems will appear in the working conditions so we should better stick to crypto world as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto world is globally accepted and it better suits us, cryptocurrency is the best in terms of transactions and investment, it's the leading digital currency and we can exchange and some investments with it, likes of bitcoin, Ethereum, make us believe that with crypto world we can achieve alot and be rich and live in good standard, with also the help of cryptotalk forum we have engaged with earning money online.

• +5 1

I think cryptocurrencies are much better than Fiats due to their advantages and ease of handling. Therefore, I prefer dealing with cryptocurrencies and I hope to earn more from them.

I would prefer crypto world more because it is better than the fiat. But in the present condition of the country it is good to use fiat because crypto are in the process of getting more popular many old age peoples are till not aware about crypto.

To me, I think I will choose both, they both have advantages, when you invest your money on crypto, you may either loss or gain profit, your money won't be same before investment but when your money is in fiat currency, it will only remain at same value. @Husnyjaf

• +1 1

You have it very messed in your sentence and I don't know what the topic is, crypto world and globalization together is something very different to discuss in a single post. It will not make a difference for globalization if the payment system changes to cryptocurrencies.

Of course, I will choose the world of cryptocurrencies, because there is a lot of information and things here, really learning and making money at the same time, a beautiful thing.

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

To me, I think I will choose both, they both have advantages, when you invest your money on crypto, you may either loss or gain profit, your money won't be same before investment but when your money is in fiat currency, it will only remain at same value. @Husnyjaf

What you said about the both is correct, and all have their advantages and uses if you can make a good investment with it properly. Their are a lots of millioners who are still making their money through fiat money. Its depends on your investment, same to cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

A cryptocurrency is a form of digital or virtual currency that can work as a medium of exchange. ... Unlike Fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies are not controlled by any central authority such as a central bank.

As for me, I still haven't used crypto to transact.
I think this is due to the openness of countries to crypto, for example in the Middle East, many countries are still new to the concept of crypto and its dealings, so few people deal with it.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you ask a great question fiat or crypto world, I will choose crypto world because this crypto world have a huge opportunity to earn good amount of money in short time, if we have a good investment but fiat world also good option collecting money. Now cryptocurrency is very popular among the world, so I also choose cryoto world against fiat world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion Cryptocurrency are far better than fait currency as no one can earn commission through it and some one can also earn profit through Cryptocurrencies so in my opinion Cryptocurrency is better and moreover Cryptocurrencies would be worldly accepted

A major difference between Fiat money and cryptocurrency has to do with Supply. The Fiat money has an unlimited Supply which means Central authorities have no cap To the extent in which they can produce money . for example, the total number of Bitcoins that will ever be in Supply is capped at 21 million.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Crypto world is the best than the fiat world becasue in the crypto market we can invest and hold the coins after 2 years we saw that we make huge profit through that investment but in the fiat world if we safe our money we make just loss and the fiat money value going down day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day