Why I never leave crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Basically,world of crypto helps me in all aspects of my financial needs thats why i dont have any reason to leave it,it is a good source of income and big opportunity for everybody.

• +1 1

Crypto will be become our future currency and it will hits others currencies. You can trade with it and you can hold it for future and multiply your earning. So you should not leave crypto.

• +1 1

the main reason i entered in crypto for airdop and bounty.But slowly i am getting interest in this market.this is the future of world currency so these days i am just trying to earn coins and tokens.i will use them later when price will go high

• +1 1

You said about your think of crypto. I will say about my think. I worked on many sites. Many of them are scam and many of them didn't give me any payment. In this crypto market there are many sector where I can earn money and it's genuine. That's why I won't leave crypto.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

i can not leave crypto in my life because i  want money and want to become rich.crypto is like a moneymaking machine and i want to make money using crypto.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

I never leave crypto because it's a great way to earn money without hardwork.And it is very much profitable too.

Why you say cryptocurrency is the best way to earn money without hard work while you need to learn about it a lot and you are took the time to trade

I am in crypto forever so I don't beat my kids and earn 1000 sats per post on cryptotalk which is the best forum for discussion and bitcoin ever.  We can make fortune and pay for child's college with earnings from invest, trading, gambling, and singature campings.  Cryptotalk help us with all of this and we should be grateful.

• +1 1

My opinion is Cryptocurrencies give me lots of profit by trading and this is my secondary job. Crypto trading is very easy but before trading believe yourself and see where bitcoin price will goes properly.

• +1 1

I think crypto is best way to earn extra income source but in crypto knowledge and patience is most important Because cryptocurrency prices every hour ups and downs.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I want to be in crypto as i want to make a lot of money from it and spend it in my studies and build my own house with the hep of it. Crypto has the potential to make people millionaire and so i want to be the next rich person.

Its good to believe in your self like that's you are the next richest person through the cryptocurrency and I also appreciated in that good luck

• +1 1

It seems to me that this is a very interesting and promising way to earn money. I believe that cryptocurrency has a very great future. That is why I do not want to leave cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ardian1206 said:

In my opinion, I am at home in cryptocurrency because it really helps my life after my first income through fiat transactions.  because my crypto is easily helped by the necessities of daily life.

That's is true, cryptocurrency is just like home to us because is the place where we are spending more on time on researching cryptocurrency opportunities

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

21 hours ago, Sweettiger said:

Its been a years now were I remain stand and sustaining all the expenses I had, and I cannot do this without crypto or bitcoin, so as long as I know there ate lot of people believe on this I will also stay here too.

You don't have to believe cryptocurrency because of others believing in it, but you have to believe bitcoin because it help you to get your income

• +1 1

Money is power.
Nobody knew this better than the kings of the ancient world. That’s why they gave themselves an absolute monopoly on minting moolah.
They turned shiny metal into coins, paid their soldiers and their soldiers bought things at local stores. The king then sent their soldiers to the merchants with a simple message:
“Pay your taxes in this coin or we’ll kill you.”

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Ardian1206 said:

In my opinion, I am at home in cryptocurrency because it really helps my life after my first income through fiat transactions.  because my crypto is easily helped by the necessities of daily life.

When you receive 1st payment dear, how meny post after you received 1st payment..

i will never leave crypto in my life .Because i have spend my three year of life in crypto and still continue working in crypto and my life dreams are connected with crypto.

• +1 1

i will never leave crypto because it is the great media of achieve money . by achieve my now i am so happy to lead my family

For me  because of profit in trading crypto, and also the technology behind crypto is really interesting to learn 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Im never leaving crypto world, because Crypto is my only income till now and i have meet a new friends and great person in crypto space on telegram and twitter

We know that many people will never leave crypto because they can make money from crypto. Besides that, they feel that now they can make a lot of money from many ways that are available so they can use every source that they know to earn more profit. You can try too like them, but you need to find ways that can help you to make more money, so you don't feel that it is too difficult for you to do the task. I am sure that we are going to make more money from crypto, and it's about the time that can prove how much money we can make from the crypto.

• +2 1

The first time I entered crypto, I was really about to leave. But when I had my first earning, it suddenly blew my mind. It was not greed that I felt, but security. It made me think that it will help me support myself and my family.

• +1 1

I never leave crypto because right its the one helping me to survive my daily life expenses, i think once a get a stable and good paying job. i wont do full time on trading.

i never to leave from crypto because in crypto i have more experience likes in happy or sad from zero to starting in crypto and crypto changes in my life and give impact in financial problems for better iam always happy with crypto