Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

On 12/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

Dear I  can just wish to this but there is no way without internet. I also never try this and think about this but you post made me to think about this. I think there is only one solution that we can just sell or buy coins in little amount in full security because no one want to lose their money and face a big loss.

• +1 1

Selling your coin and get the fiat money is the simple way becasue i do that i send my coins to the exchanger and get the money in cash in just a minute. So many peoples will do this and cash the coins instantly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Amna Hareem said:

Dear I  can just wish to this but there is no way without internet. I also never try this and think about this but you post made me to think about this. I think there is only one solution that we can just sell or buy coins in little amount in full security because no one want to lose their money and face a big loss.

The problem of internet can be solved easily. Two people who meet each other can bring their mobile phones with them to have access to internet for transferring their coins. If you are familiar with the buyer, the risk is much lower. There is only one drawback in this method. Selling coins that have long confirmation times will be difficult because you can't expect people to wait for hours in the street! You can buy and sell coins on paper wallets. This is much better because the only thing you have to do is to give fiat and receive a piece of paper that contains keys and addresses.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I do this everytime. In my country crypto is not allowed. So we can't exchange our crytpo currencies in any bank or Wallet. What we do is we sell our coins to a specific buyer who buys our coin and give us real money in online wallet of  our country. I do this everytime while getting money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes is existing because we all heard of bitcoin Atm in some countries where you login with your wallet information and exchange bitcoin with fiat money and after the process your fiat currency will pop out of the atm machine without you connecting to your mobile phone.

Sometimes we failed to plan persuasively to establish a reliable means of making crypto money in future with out much depending on free earnings and some irrelevant campaigns. Instead of withdrawing this good amount of coins in to fiat to spend them why not invest them to be growing gaining some percentage of profit till when you make enough to start trading of crypto currency

• +1 1

I don't really think that would be possible at all, even if it's going to be a physical trade it's has to be done through the use of internet, 

You need connections to the internet in other to access the blockchain 

Not seeing people face to face doing this, I have only seen people pay in shops or the market, what I have been able to see is that on the internet online in social networks if I have managed to see groups buying cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is difficult to conceive the idea that a transaction is made without something like the Internet being involved, at least it is necessary to establish communication as the buyer or seller, but going back to the example you give, it is somewhat insecure since the previous owner could having access to the funds during some neglect the probability is low but it exists, perhaps the best way for a person who does not have internet to make a transaction is to work in platforms with insurance.

As it can be AirTm and face-to-face deals, or binance, the truth is that I can't think of any other alternative.

• +1 1

I have never seen that before. It will be more easier to have a ATM machine for BTC so to make it easier for someone to sell his or her BTC with zero risk than been frauded.

Seriously i think we should be more strict in some situations when buying or selling our crypto asset online, but theres another way i think we can sell our cryptos in a situations like this, cos the problem of residence can be overcomed if parties agreed upon a place of transactions of the crypto asset.

There are most people who do not have confidence in cryptocurrencies yet and cannot work and are afraid, so we notice hesitation in trading or at work. I advise my friends to acquire bitcoin because it is credible and has enough confidence to withdraw your money and profits and this pushes you to work with confidence

Yeah, I know people who are doing that. In order to get cash or fiat, they sell their crypto currency. In particular, they often do so if the price increases. This is also why cryptocurrency is spreading in my region and becoming established.

• +2 1

I have not managed to see people but I do know that this will happen soon when there is the possibility of seeing more popular cryptocurrencies where people see each other on the streets and pass money between them through cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The truth is I have not seen such a thing outside the internet but it will be something that will eventually come due to the significant advancement of the btc and cryptocurrencies do not surprise when they are accepted definitively throughout the world.

In my opinion, it is very troublesome, cryptocurrency is made to make it easier for us to transact using the internet. If we change the function of the cryptocurrency itself by selling it directly to buyers, it's quite difficult because we have to find buyers. It is better to sell it to an exchange because it is faster and safer.

• +1 1

Of course, I have seen many people who sell them and if you want it is very easy, you just have to search the internet for a very trustworthy person or you can also sell them by a meter is also very good.

This is an excellent idea to sell our cryptocurrencies, but to tell the truth I like the way I have since I have friends who own groups in which they buy and sell these cryptocurrencies at a very good price or as a second option I use the binance P2P which is also a very safe and excellent way to buy or sell assets.

• +3 1

My friend, such a topic already exists daily, and in abundance, everyone sells what he owns of digital cryptocurrencies on the Internet to buy something on the Internet, and the matter is widespread despite it being logical and legal. Thank you very much

But when you pay can't the other person just empty the bitcoin wallet in a second, having someone else and giving a signal to spend the cryptocurrencies in the wallet? This sounds dangerous to buy this way. There were sellers in ebay though in the past sending through email wallet.dat files and txt files with instructions and keys.

I have never seen this outside the internet, always what I have seen for p2p commerce, but the truth is never outside the internet this will be something interesting and if it could, I do not know how it would be, but nevertheless it would be a good idea that cryptocurrencies are in every place.

• +2 1

Yes is possible to sell your cryptotalk currency to fiat money in order to make use of fiat money to have a better living there may be where you are there is no way you can use cryptotalk currency to make purchases but can convert before buying anything

There alot of Crypto users that withdraw their crypto and sell tomlical buyer and convert to their local fiat. Many people are earning cryptocurrency not to use crypto directly to make payment but to sell and convert to fiat. 

Whatever the situation, even if the deal is made offline after you have met the person you are going to deal with, finally the transaction is done online with the help of the internet.