No more scam if you followed this - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

Now cryptocurrency is the new way for scamming.More scammers try to cheat us.We have to be aware from scam.If anyone follow this topics they will able to avoid scam.

I think there is one more easy way which is you never give any sort of private key to anyone. If someone from the particular forum asks you to give your private key of the wallet or other sort of private information you should understand that he is trying to scam you. It is a very good website as well for comparing different sort of websites for them being legit or not.

Thank you for this information and I see you take your time well to do research and come up with something good that will benefit the members of this great platform and also avoid been scam.

• +1 1

Currently there are many investment platforms that promise a lot of profits and the vast majority are scams, it is advisable to do a previous analysis of the platform where we want to invest. Take care of your money do not invest anywhere without assimilating the risks.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:32 AM, Migo said:

try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

@Migo Greetings dear friend, I have been using Foxyrating since I entered the world of PTC (paid to click) advertisement sites, I search Google for site name suspicious to me and I found foxyrating as a ranked website which shows true reviews and give in depth details whether that site is legitimate or scam. Thanks for sharing foxyrating with cryptotalk members to help them prevent wasting time on useless scam sites. 

There should be more sites like these that would help the users to distinguish between the real and fake sites out there on the internet. recent times calls for more people using the internet for their day-to-day functioning and hence there are more cyber criminals who are on the lookout for potential victims. So users should be cautious and make use of these sites to identify them. 

Thank you brother for your valuable information it is a great kind of tip provided to get away and also getting awareness about the scammers. It is a great site which would be very helpful for each and every member in this forum there would be more sites which provides the same features.

It seems to be a really good site. It sorts good sites from fraudulent sites and also offers good sites to work and earn Satoshi

• +3 1

You share very cool site to find out the scam website friend. I have saved your link in notebook & I'll check this site if I find the suspecious website in the crypto world. Thank you again friend it helps many novice people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Honestly I'm pretty tired of investing in sites that eventually become SCAM, I'm not saying that this one is, but I honestly don't feel enthusiastic about these sites. But well everyone is free to choose their path, but my suggestion is that you invest well before investing in places like these.

• +3 1

Good website and i recently faces a scam. And if i know this app ome day before today then i will not capture in that. But  thank you for giving this helpful app. This will effect good every one in the forum. 

• +3 1

Because of the increasing impulse of people to work on the Internet, many beginners are being exploited for fraud and fraud, so there are many fraudulent sites, so we must be careful and work hard in order to detect fraudulent sites and work only on the honest sites Be careful so that you do not lose your money and your fatigue.

You can only take the results you get from the website which you mentioned with a pinch of salt because the algorithm which the site uses outdated most of the new scamming websites are technological advanced and will bypass many of security checks.

it is not possible to list all the sites that are scam at one place because there are many sites that you cannot say if you scam or real or it turns into scam when you are working on that

• +3 1

I visit on the site but i didnot search for many website .some of the websites you see on this list turned out to be scam for me .

One of the them is Azobux.net .

some people joined this site for earning money .

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Thanks for sharing this site to us. But for me you can do whatever you want in crypto currency as long as you know what you are doing. You can prevent being scammed and hacked if you know what you're doing so the best thing to do for me is always be aware on what is happening in your surroundings and also in crypto currency.

We simply must to compensation singular mentality to both other and instruct amateurs as they go into in what's added you will at any grade necessity to restrain the whole lot without everybody.

Great feeling is certainly needed more than popular feeling, as well as investigation.  We should conclude that the popular conclusion of the gap image can be made by bots and in reality no one knows.Thank you for posting this information.  I hope many new ones find this post helpful.  Thank you again for posting this.

Thank you for the information you provided it's very useful to us as cryptocurrencies users. Before I invest in any new site or work on any site to gain profits, I will type the name of the site in the site that you provided to know much about the site I want to Invest in. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, akmal1984 said:

Thank you for sharing the information. Indeed, a scam is a very frightening specter for the perpetrators of the internet. With the site that you share at least we can all be prevented from the start and do not enter the scammer trap.

This time in the market scammers just make the money through the wrong way becasue if anyone send you money through the crypto currency than its mean you get that and no one can reverse that and there is no record of the transaction that you send or received.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many scam sites are being created day by day in the crypto world.  Where many people are cheated with.  So that no one is deceived in the crypto world, a site has highlighted the names and qualities of good sites.  So we can see them on the foxyrating.com site.

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful site, where through this site he introduces us to the unsafe sites. In order for that we have to start in a correct way in order to learn and benefit from this information. I wish you a happy day

It is a really good website because we could immediately search for something to check its legitimacy. But make sure to check on other websites and not just this. You should have a lot of resources because you might not know, maybe this website is giving out legit information.

Pretty good and helpful, but when I looked for some token projects that I participated in from last year, I didn't see them. maybe because it's not listed there, but I think it's good to be taken into consideration before investing or trading.

• +4 1

Well thanks for sharing with us. It means a lot. And I think I should start working on this website. But at first I need more opinions from the members in this forum page! And then I could start working

• +4 1