Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

Your Bitcoins:-

The bitcoins store in a wallet is more secure and if you shared the password or pin keys for recovery then your family members and your friends who's known about your bitcoins wallet password and pin keys they use your bitcoins after your death. if you not share your password or pin keys they not use this.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:21 AM, jore1 said:

Now you don't have a lot of cryptocurrencies but how can you say that later you don't have to try to think about it first, my friend but

What is exactly you are trying to say? I don't understand. I will give my child money and some BTC. I will also give them a journal so they will know what to do. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

regards and/or some of those information baby boomer, im or her planing for you to do the things most people jot down furthermore there, and yet im or her even so new not to mention I just even so need lote from things to do.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

You just have a family, maybe you are the father of family and you have wife and children, or you are leaving with parents, brothers and sisters. So that if you know that's you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet, you will need to choose one member in your family that's you trust who you can give him or she your secret details

I still not thinking about it. Because i am not trusted everyone to handle my Bitcoin.

So let's say i give it to my parents, the possibility they to open it is around 1% because they don't know much about internet. If i give to my sister, she will make it as cash then buy some random item. No sense if i give it to my friend.

Currently i only backup my private key with paper on the cabinet in my bedroom. I don't know if i dead people will know about it or not. Hope i can get clear idea about it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I know that The Coinbase exchange, the exchange that already allows you to name a beneficiary, also allows access to someone’s crypto wallet provided you produce a death certificate, and the crypto holder’s will has outlined the details of the coin stash in their will.

8 hours ago, Loly said:

Of course, I will give my keys to those I trust. I trust my family, but who will be able to access my currency must be educated and understand how to use my confidential information.

That's why if you see that's crypto is a big opportunity, so you should referred your family members first and give them the full knowledge

The most popular exchanges for cryptocurrency do not allow you to name a contact or person who should stay in touch with the crypto bank when you die. CoINBASE, for instance, the largest trading site, will not flag unclaimed properties and the family is responsible.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:00 AM, jore1 said:

If so, you must write a will stating your wallet account as well as how to log in and give it to your child before you die.

Yes, I'm trying to explain that to you. There will be a complete guide for my child and also all my private key. You must work hard if you want to have a legacy mate. And you need a better communication course. Lol

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It will go with our trusted people like our son, daughter, or any person whom we believe most. Bro don't think that kind of things, just chill and use bitcoin for life making easy.

I do not think that I will die in a selfish manner. Of course we all like to earn for ourselves but still, we have a family. You can not just ignore them like that especially if you have savings right? So why don't you try to teach him/her/them about how cryptocurrency works.

thousands of people have invested in cryptocurrencies. However, once they pass away, many of those individuals will die with their holdings.Investors need a storage execution strategy for account information, as well as advice on the implications regarding the deceased estate, including access to accounts, distribution to beneficiaries, and tax implications.

I think that's a good idea, so you will write all the information about your cryptocurrency account such as a private key and how to convert it to your local currency in the book. what's important is to be careful when choosing people to hold that book 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

hi there, so you are thinking for long term(after death) thing,, nice haha,, umm...your bitcoin is your property or it would sound better if said bitcoin is your assets,, so what will you do to your other assets like property bank balance etc, you will surely want your children of family member take it like wise give the authority of your bitcoins to someone you wont mind using them...

3 hours ago, Sid said:

I think that's a good idea, so you will write all the information about your cryptocurrency account such as a private key and how to convert it to your local currency in the book. what's important is to be careful when choosing people to hold that book 😁

Lol that will be a will book, you will leave it for your generation so that your money will not be lost

Hello my friends
Legal coding is imperative, as transactions are via a legal intermediary that guarantees all rights.
  You are alive or after death, like traditional banks

21 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Lol that will be a will book, you will leave it for your generation so that your money will not be lost

Yes , just like The OP idea . hopefully it won't disappear but just in case it's better to make a duplicate book 😅

This is a very interesting question. I think that each of us should take care of our coins. It seems to me that we can write our private key in the will.

My Bitcoin Inheritance After my death, I feel that no one else in this bitcoin web page can become an heir.

23 hours ago, Sid said:

Yes , just like The OP idea . hopefully it won't disappear but just in case it's better to make a duplicate book 😅

Yes make a copies not copy if something bad should happen 😉

1 minute ago, Sumayya said:

Yes make a copies not copy if something bad should happen 😉

So it makes us feel more secure with a copy of the book. Are copies of the book better in other forms such as Flasdisk? What do you think? 🤔

22 hours ago, Sid said:

So it makes us feel more secure with a copy of the book. Are copies of the book better in other forms such as Flasdisk? What do you think? 🤔

Flasdisk can be damaged, you know that, or it can get corrupted they are not reliable

You can write the private keys and the password on the paper. So, your child can see the passwords and they can use your accounts after the death. But if you can't make the backup then all the money lost because no one can know how to unlock your accounts

19 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Flasdisk can be damaged, you know that, or it can get corrupted they are not reliable

I see, maybe it's better to upload it on private cloud storage? just in case it's gone. For me to store important data like that it has to be more than one type of storage 😅