Mobile hardware wallets - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

On the contrary, this device will be a real revolution in the applications of blockchain technology, in addition to being a smartphone that has all the features of smartphones is a hardware wallet for crypto you can store safely and carry with you wherever it is then pay and buy directly from the wallet via direct access to web3. This is a real revolution, the first versions of this generation may carry some problems, but I think that the next generations will be more integrated and confident. It's a very promising technology.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

On the contrary, this device will be a real revolution in the applications of blockchain technology, in addition to being a smartphone that has all the features of smartphones is a hardware wallet for crypto you can store safely and carry with you wherever it is then pay and buy directly from the wallet via direct access to web3. This is a real revolution, the first versions of this generation may carry some problems, but I think that the next generations will be more integrated and confident. It's a very promising technology.

To be honest many of us use nowadays own mobiles for all the type of fiat payments, so why not with crypto?

• Useful or interesting 3

I think they will be successful in their work. so they should ensure their security for storing the asset. now a days security is very much needed for any crypto wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2

To be honest, the more modern people are today, the more they use them, and we always hold our phones all the time, if we develop more background apps related to mobile phones, they really do.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to backup your personal info and try not to take malware files when you use a hardware wallet. If you have private key, security number etc. you are to save them in secure.

I think this will be very good news for crypto trader because this wallet will be the most trusted wallet in the crypto world i think when they release it.

Well, you can talk a lot about the safety of using mobile devices, but life is such that you have to work from home. And in this case, the mobile version can help out anywhere.

HTC Phone is the good project for Crypto currency for sure i will bought one to help them to improve the world of Crypto i support this phone 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

What are mobile hardware wallets i just know hardware wallet name is Ledger Nano S which looks like a normal Usb so it that same or different

As I know ledger nano s is the wallet for pc. I think the wallet for mobile and the wallet for pc will not be same. mobile wallets are created for android operating system.

• +1 1

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:07 AM, Matchblower said:

There will be more to come of the security that will even make it difficult for hackers to steal assets from wallets

yes for any cryptowork all should secure the wallet and exchange account privacy. if the wallet is not secured than any time any hacker may hack it.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:27 PM, Abbas Khan said:

Ledger Nano s is a hardware wallet look like a normal usb and is the most secure wallet for storing bitcoin so i recommend

Still, you should remember about one thing - buying used hardware wallet is extremely risky.

1 minute ago, Abbas Khan said:

Yes They are Not risky but they are just more risky because some manipulated developers are also in the market of crypto

In some cases, the used hardware wallets may contain malware which could eg. switch wallet address for transactions and as a result your cryptocurrency could be sent to someone else.

This is why you should always buy a new hardware wallet.

This is a real revolution, the first versions of this generation may carry some problems, but I think that the next generations will be more integrated and confident. This is a very promising technology.

Not sure how this is different from those mobile wallets that already use the device hardware for encryption. But we'll see if this takes off.

So far my idea: unneeded from a technical point of view, may be interesting marketing-wise.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:12 PM, Sagor said:

I think this will be very good news for crypto trader because this wallet will be the most trusted wallet in the crypto world i think when they release it.

You are right. the wallet will be trusted and much secure. now a days people are much aware about their asset security and so they will use it.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

I trust on hardware devices wallet. Because it's more secure than web wallets. Also we can backup it's key.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 1:22 PM, juos1s said:

About the safety of using mobile devices it's very low, especially how private key storage is, and this app is guaranteed

I think the security will be high in this wallet as the wallet will be build in. mainly in future the wallet will be much popular and it will be much popular.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, Nike ✔️ said:

Well,  this is good blockchain phone's,  and i think this is safe to use especially for those investor that have huge investment in crypto currency. 

Anyone can use this for safety and security of the asset. mainly in the market there are many fake crypto wallets now who are doing scam with people and trusted wallet will make a good effect in crypto.

Device portfolios are definitely the best, but many people who live in areas that do not support the Amazon and buy things over the Internet so we trust the wallet of trust other wallets

21 hours ago, ZigerWix said:

There is no harm in using a digital wallet on mobile for crypto transactions. My recommendation is to use Cryptonator.

I also suggest this wallet but i think the wallet is not popular much and before using any new wallet all should take care about the security of the wallet.

• +2 1

Yes i use coinbase and mew wallet for long time and no issue face yet but j through hardare wallet also very save wallet to secure your cryptocurrency for long time