Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jitu

Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ?

Greetings, my friend
You can buy bitcoin now because its price is low, and keep it for the new year
Expect good profits, especially if you buy a large quantity

to make prediction is very easy at that moment. because the end of this month also the end of 2019 is so closed. my prediction in between 6K to 8K. my accurate bet is near by 7K. i strongly hope that bitcoin price will starts bull market in upcoming 2020 where the price may break its previous records. also has risk that people have to take in to an account 

It will be nice to know the bitcoin price on the end of the year. In my opinion 6600 dollara will be good moment to take a position. Im not sure that prize could raise to more than 8000 dollars before end of the 2019. I prefer invest in other altcoins for now

If you wan to buy btc to hold then it is high time for you to buy now. the price is till low now . already it started increasing so I think in 2020 the price will go to moon.

You can research on some well known sites which have good technical analysts. You should purchase bitcoin in partial that if price drops you can putchase more and if price up you can sell and purchade again when again price dips

It seems to me that we have to look at the status of this crypto without looking at the money side.  Because we have to reach ourselves first, and the crypto has to be transported for a very long time.

With the bitcoin that we do not have, but at the end of this year, I can get away with a small amount of transactions.  But I do say that the bitcoin forecast price will rise slightly later this year.  With which we can complete the transaction.

I think bitcoin price will be around $8000 the end of this year. I suggest to every peoples for holding it. because 2020 will be very good for all crypto holders. The price will rise upto $20000 in 2020. It is good for all of us.

My prediction about the price of Bitcoin at the end of the year is still the same, the price of bitcoin is still likely to stagnate, even if the price of bitcoin experiences price changes, it will not go up and down drastically.

The time goes back so fast. We are not that far away from the end of 2019! What is your prediction regarding the bitcoin price at the end of the year? I hope it will not change significantly and the price will be around $9 500 - $10 000. I would really like the bitcoin to be stable currency and stay at 10k price forever. This would gain even more trust in bitcoin. Do you think there is hope for that?

I think Bitcoin will continue to drop below $7,000 because of the holidays this month they intended to withdraw their crypto to have an extra money this coming holidays.

I think at the end of 2019 the price of bitcoin will be around $8000. because ending of every year the price of bitcoin fall down. Hope this price will increase in 2020 more than $10,000.

Just now, Bantay116 said:

No,  bitcoin will not drop because of holiday bitcoin will drop because of manipulation. 

I think it is, on previous days it has a value of $7500, but now it falls to $7100 and it is a big value by just a couple of days.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

As per expert opinions prices are going to be dip later this year. means at the end of this year prices of bitcoin as well as alts coins for sure going to dump. so you can wait for best time to jump in.

in early February this year, the crypt-currency first broke its upper-band limit and soon after reached a new year. This happened again in mid-June, and only three days later Bitcoin reached its 2019 high of $13,851.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

you should go through technical analyst websites like coin telegraph and all others. if you have even little knowledge about crypto prices than you can by yourself research. and this is also better to do your own research.

I do not think there will be big changes in particular the price of bitcoin as for the end of the year and the beginning. All the big changes will start a month before halving.

So far the cryptocurrency prices have been fluctuating like how they usually do but today these are usually going up, perhaps the prices are going high starting next year. 

Related to my family any bitcoin expense look at 10000$. however, the scenario has even more help support for big option traders that will persuade most of the inexperienced person to put utilizing bitcoin

Here you have a forecast, for the New Year the price will unrealistically increase. If you want to try, then think.

I think buying Bitcoin now is still good choice.

Because we can see Bitcoin price is really low this month. So if the prices will going up next month, you can get many profit. My prediction for Bitcoin price next month around $10,000. Just buy it now before late.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

My opinion is you can start any time because that won't be happen the exact time.Also btc going to be more popular day by day.if you start this you maybe it will be good for you.

13 minutes ago, Alensam said:

i believe it will be stable at 7k to 7.6k mark and will end the year at those points

The Bitcoin price will be going after 8000, it will end like that by the next two days