Bitfinex announces two important upgrades - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitfinex announces two important upgrades

26 minutes ago, Saad kh said:

Bitfinex Launches XAUt/USD, XAUt/USDt and XAUt/BTC Margin Trading with Pairs of ... Important Note ... Bitfinex Adds Tether Gold ( XAUt), Bringing Digital Exposure to World's Most 

Bitfinex exchange actually offers a lot of important and useful improvements that increase its popularity, especially the recent update related to adding Bitcoin Lightning Network, I think it will have a very positive impact on users in this exchange.

2 hours ago, Hashimi said:

They have some really good options like you can max deposit is 0.02 BTC, which is ~150 USD. And there is a small deposit charge for deposit smaller than 1000 USD.
Interesting...So you will just  need to pay the small deposit charges and you are good to go.

Yes, this new feature will be really great and very useful in reducing fees because the fees for depositing through the regular Bitcoin network will be high in the case of depositing 0.02 Btc, but in the case of the lightning network, you can deposit very small amounts and very small fees as well.

Bitfinex upgrades itself and improves two things, user payments and shopping habits. I think this is a pretty good improvement and Bitfinex looks like it will be a place of interest, but we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Ahmed9988 said:

Good now bitfinex have three update.It willheplgull for users ofbitfinex.I am gladnow
i also have account on it is a fine news foraccount holders will transact sending will zero
money via lighting 

Yes, of course, this is great news for users of exchange BitFinex, but I think I talked about this issue about only two updates announced by the exchange and not three, but you say it is three updates !!! Would you please tell us what is the third update please?

On 12/3/2019 at 1:12 PM, Crypto123 said:

Bitfinex has announced the first two major upgrades it says will completely change user payments and spending habits.

In a tweet published Monday (December 2nd), Chief Technology Officer of the Crypto Exchange, Paulo Ardono, confirmed that as of Tuesday, December 3, he will support Bitcoin BTC transactions on the Lightning Network (LN).
The move is the first for the Bitcoin Exchange BTC Home, and Bitfinex announced it via the mailing list of updates.

Users will benefit from instant transactions, and will pay approximately zero charges for sending money via Lightning. The disclosure seems to correspond to the first of two "integration" mysteries announced by Bitfinex on its website last month.

Thanks for sharing this update but what's the maximum worth of Bitcoin I can send over lightning network? As I've believed in this forum that lightning network supports smaller transactions.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:12 PM, Crypto123 said:

The move is the first for the Bitcoin Exchange BTC Home, and Bitfinex announced it via the mailing list of updates.

Users will benefit from instant transactions, and will pay approximately zero charges for sending money via Lightning.

This exchanges try to become innovative and by using lightning network to support their system. By using it they can reduce btc fees, LN also not crowded like bitcoin network it will help increase time speed for transactions. Other exchanges should copy their move before their users use their service and stay with Bitfinex.

Yours follow that truly acknowledged out and about your Bitfinex change. Achievable a great number of loved ones could make deals for this change. This can be I apologize? is termed daily taking place will certainly once and for all always be extraordinary brand-new concluded with the crypto entire world. Throughout the class, for you to churn out the idea less complicated for those to pass through this specific crypto place.

Speed transaction depend how crowded the network and now altcoin also spend more time than before. LN can become solution and Bitfinex want to take it, good step and should support by us as crypto hunter. Try to use LN at Bitfinex and feel the different, if helping use it but if not send message into support tell them your opinion. Not to judge them but help them.

Thank you for sharing information about this Bitfinex update, I think this update will help other investors

11 minutes ago, Hami13 said:

Many thanks regarding revealing this kind of up-date regarding Bitfinex, I did not necessarily find out about this kind of fresh up-date, My partner and i examine the submit and also learned, I do believe this kind of up-date may help their particular people a whole lot, and also I will be experience excellent given that I am going to fully grasp this gain.

Certainly, this update will be very beneficial to the people who work in this important and wonderful exchange, it is carrying out important and necessary updates from time to time and this is what makes it popular with many people.

5 hours ago, Kupaliman said:

Good news! Bitfinex is one of the prime exchange now and that was profit phase as they are behind lightning network, unvarying the was stumpy i ponder remove fee for altercation quiet slight morsel high, I'm not in spite of that checkered however will score this out now, credit for this in a row mate!

Yes, this wonderful addition of Bitfinex Exchange to add the transfer via the Bitcoin Lightning Network will have a wonderful and very positive effect on the users of this exchange because this will lead to the speed of transfers and very low fees.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, doriahailee said:

Good news! Bitfinex is one of the biggest exchange now and that was good step when they are supporting lightning network, Even the was low i think withdraw fee for exchange still little bit high, I'm not yet checked though will check this out now, Thanks for this information mate!

I am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you i am not yet checked through wull check thus out now 

18 hours ago, arnob5277 said:

Announcements. Bitfinex Completes Zilliqa (ZIL) Token Swap February 13, 2020. Scheduled Platform Downtime — February 11th February 10, 2020. Platform Update February 05, 2020. Bitfinex to Support Bitcoin SV (BSV) Hard Fork February

These are new announcements and have not heard of them before, so thank you for telling us about these important updates on BitFinex Exchange. It will be very good for the users to be permanently acquainted with the important updates of the exchange, especially announcing the support of some currencies or news of the division of some currencies.

With the passage of time every business need changed the technology and their system according to requirement of time so now bitfinex exchange made upgraded their it is best for them. 

29 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Honestly I have never used bitfinex exchanges, but I already know bitfinex from a review that I read in several articles on the internet. And after hearing important upgrades made by bitfinex made me very interested. Because for me very important exchanges have a lightning network feature that is able to make transactions faster and cheaper.

Yes, I advise you to use Bitfinex exchange, it is very important and popular exchanges and add a lot of important features every period, and this addition will be wonderful and very important for users because of the great Bitcoin Lightning Network features.

I think that can be surprisingly widely recognized. It can be a great highlight at this level. The fee will be relatively low compared to this Bitcoin thunderbolt. General Chat Chat LoungI have never used Bitfinex Exchange, but I already know Bitfinex from a review that I have read in several articles on the Internet

Bitfinex is my one of the favorite exchange sites with the huge numbers of trading pairs and there are reasonable transactions fee. In the case of trading volumes according to the daily basis, it is one of the top exchange in the crypto world.

12 hours ago, Imran Ahammed said:

Bitfinex has two updates and both  is too important for Bitfinex users.
Good news for those who have an account on this platform.

That's right, BitFinex Exchange announced two very important updates for users, especially the update related to the Bitcoin bug network that will enable users to make quick transfers with very low fees.

This is surprisingly really good news coming from Bitfinex. I hope that the rest exchanges will follow really soon and it certainly looks that Bitfinex wants to get back the trading volumes they've lost, especially from Binance. Perhaps I might test this function as I haven't read of it before, although it is old new now.

2 hours ago, snufenrar said:

Oh thank for your update. Bitfinex clients will not be able to store or pull back ETH and ERC20 tokens beginning from some hours some time recently the overhaul. Ought to you be storing ETH or ERC20 tokens, it would be ideal if you do so sufficient time in development.

This is strange and I have not heard of it, what is the source of this news that Bitfinex exchange users will not be able to withdraw Ether or token ERC20, is this news from the exchange site or from another place, if this news is true what is the reason for taking such action.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:35 PM, Asulayman said:

Thank you for distribution this bring up to date of Bitfinex, I did not know about this new update, I study your place and create out, I ruminate this inform will relieve their users a lot, and I am air safe at the present that I will acquire this assistance

Bitfinex is really coming up the Cryptocurrency world and I hope the new features will motivate the users

That's are the very good upgrades to bitfinex, and they are really important to the bitfinex members... But wishing them on upgrading many usefully features

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thanks a lot for sharing this important information. We know that this exchanger give us many futured. For this reason day by day this exchanger user increasing

Actually I think it is really great news. For this reason thanks a lot for sharing this important information. Now most of the people used this exchanger