Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

two factor  authentication is extremely impotant because when you leave your account you will receive a messaga for confirmation a messaga to your phone and a messaga to your e-mail address

I like Google two factor authentication, but there is a way to use this method via sms on my phone. I think checking SMS is good

On 12/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

I prefer google because it's easier to use but if you lose your phone, you won't be able to login to your account until you get it back

I think google authentificator is the best one, because almost all exchnages and wallets use it. It`s very comfortable to use and let people keep their assets safe. I recommend always to set up 2FA, because it can save your money 

Authy has been so good to me, you can back up your accounts so when you log in even with a new device you still get your accounts intact, and one good thing is they dont keep your passwords and so you should do well not to forget them

I prefer Google's 2 factor authenticator, and I think it's powerful enough.
But you can try others.

The best and best known is the Google authenticator, since you can have all your accounts right there, either from your social networks or your exchanges to have greater security.

• Useful or interesting 1

Google's two-factor authenticator is one of the best but it had many complications until its last update and apart from using this I also use Authy in other applications for simplicity

There are many applications that provide this fabulous security environment for our processes
 on various platforms. I particularly use authy, and it has done very well with it. Too bad 
that when I installed it, I didn't know how to use it and I forgot my passwords, now I can't
 add more platforms in that account.
  • +5 1

I reiterate and recommend the use of the google and authy authenticator, without a doubt the best 2FA mobile applications to guarantee the security of our personal accounts, both in networks and in the different exchanges and investment platforms.

I think Authy has the best combination of features, security, and support of any two-factor authentication app. It’s available on Android, iOS, Chrome, Windows, and Mac, it’s fast at setting up new accounts, and its large icons and simple design let you easily find the code you’re looking for. I love authy. Successes, my friend!

• +5 1

Google authenticator is great, very secure, I also have authy for my Uphold key. I think that all authenticators are very secure but I am telling you about the ones I have in use and they have seemed great. Greetings

• +5 1

I think Google 2fA is one of the best, it allows for multiple operations simultaneously it also changes the codes regularly, no need to memorise the codes, the security level for me is about 4star ratings 

• +1 2

Google's 2-factor authenticator is much more secure and reliable (known as "two-factor authentication"), it offers an additional layer of protection for your account in case your password is stolen. ... Something you know, like your password. Something you have, like your phone.

• +5 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:03 AM, Sedendum said:

Google authenticator is exetremely safe. But i suppose everyone 2 factor authenticators is totally secure.

I HATE Google authenticator is a double-edged sword, because if you lose the device you lose your accounts and money if you have an authenticator in some Exchange or wallets, I prefer to use Authy than if you can keep a backup, the opposite of Google authenticator.

• +1 1

Google Authenticator is the best 2 factor authenticator and extremely safe amd keep your wallet or exchange secure. 

I am personally using google authenticator on my exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm only using google two facto authenticator, I didn't know there were more but thanks for explaining that microsoft also has one and maybe there are more too. We need to know that 2fa will save our lives and recently I remember reading that even the US president didn't have 2fa and had his account easily hacked by a dutch reporter.

• +3 1

I have used Authy sometime before and it was looking better from google 2fa but I didn't use it again and I also removed it as I don't trust a lot these apps and since they are not tested a lot I prefer only to use google 2fa.

I am not known if there is one or another that is more safer my dear, I am known that the google authenticate is a recommend one that I am use but I am not known if it is not safe from another one that you are say there are. I am hope there is non problem with the google because this is what I was recommender. I am not in doubt with what you were wrote here why would it not be safe?

• +3 1

Hey friend, from my experience i would say google authenticator is the best because its more convenient and easy to use. But all 2fa are safe and good, so you can choose any. And I use google authenticator and I felt its safe, popular and difficult to hack. I haven't found anything negatively remarkable about google authenticator. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend of this great forum, I think that they are all valid since they offer you security and everyone likes better, order to improve their needs. I personally used Google 2 factor authenticator
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

I only use google authentication I don't think that changing it into another will help me at all, but it will probably create more problems as I will have to move every password to the next app and this takes time, it needs to enter websites remove 2fa and then install again on the new application.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Donald Trum just the other day it was revealed that his twitter password was something predictable,MAGA2020 thats Make America Great Again 2020, and this shocked the world, and thats why its always important that you integrate a passward a code that is card to crack memorize certain words and make sure that they are working perfectly a certain sentence is really important and we should use it

• +1 1

As almost everybody else I only used google 2fa until recently, but I am planning to remove everything from google and reduce being spied all day so I try to find some better 2fa apps. I found Aegis, FreeOTP and Authy and I will test some of them to find which is the faster and has more options.

• +2 1