Crypto required electricity - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

Hello friend, yes of course they will convert physical money, it is true that that would not be very good, but if I do not have electricity, I would have to find a way to pay for my family's expenses, and what better way to convert my coins into money physical.

• +1 1

There is no need to think about such things because the electricity is already there, and if we lose the electricity we will have a lot of problems bigger than our inability to use cryptocurrencies such as the breakdown of hospitals.

Of course, electricity is very important and without it you will not have cryptocurrencies, so you must first start securing electricity and the Internet before entering the world of cryptocurrencies.

first of all if you dont have electricity in your village how can you invest in crypto secondly by change if you have invest some amount in crypto then surely it will be better to store it for long time

It is a somewhat illogical assumption, because if there is no electricity, then there is no Internet, then there is no work in this field in the first place, but if you mean there is no electricity for a certain period, I will keep it until it returns.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Sorry to say that but electricity is the backbone of cryptocurrency and internet, if their is no electricity then their will be no internet source then if their is no internet source then we can't access out cryptocurrency's so we maywell hold it.

Crypto needs electricity as a power source to run a computer or smartphone, if in my village there is no electricity, of course I cannot manage the cryptocurrency I have. My best option is to convert to fiat so I can use fiat money to buy things.

If a village does not have access to electricity, it also does not have access to the internet, rendering laptops and smartphones useless. Then people have no idea what blockchain and other social media activities are.

In general, If I couldn't use my laptop then I will do trading with my mobile phone by charging it from another place. Actually, the absence of electricity logically the internet will not work nor will crypto. When I can't access crypto if I don't have electricity and internet as well, then definitely I will convert my crypto to flat currency.

My people it will be a bad idea to sell your crypto coins for electricity, just look at the chart of this bitcoin surging price you will see that crypto is among the most profitable market ,hold your crypto or regret later because sooner or later the coins will rise for you to get better profit and look for source of electricity.

1 hour ago, Dark souls said:

electricity in our town, i will just hold it for a while because its still runs in the network, we can't say that if you have no electricity in your town there's no electricity in a whole world, no one can stop cryptocurrencies.place but if there's no electricity i will kept it. Until the value of Cryptocurrency like Bitcoins will increase. If you want to earn without doing nothing hold your Cryptocurrency and wait until the value.

@Dark souls and are there cities without electricity? I think that the one who makes the publication must refer to a certain time, because cities have electricity so that people can live, it may be that there are very isolated towns that do not have it, but they do not use coins, but rather People live off the countryside, farm and care for livestock and do not need to make purchases with money, but in most cities there is electricity, so the use of cryptocurrencies should not be a problem.

First of all if you never had electricity then they'll be no way you got crypto in the first place. But if you go to a place with no electricity then they'll still be no problem as your cryoto is still stored in the exchange or wallet it is in

For me, I will keep the currencies that I own, and when I can work I will start again, because the cryptocurrencies at the present time are very important

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, the encoder needs full and continuous electrical energy without stopping in order for this encoder to work continuously and perfectly, so electricity is one of the basic things for the continuation and survival of this wonderful work.

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, if I have encrypted currencies and there is no electricity, I will store these currencies as many people do waiting for the price of these currencies to rise against the dollar and achieve many profits

Yes friend without electricity then crypto currency work can not be done as we know that crypto currency work need a phone or system which uses electricity and at same time internet network so without this two then crypto currency work can not take place 

I do not know how to answer you, how will you buy digital currencies from the ground if you do not have electricity, either if you have purchased and the electricity has been cut I will search for a replacement or temporarily change the location.

• +2 1

I will keep it because I increase my investment skill and show you my information that will make me a good gain in the future of course thanks to this site and the participating brothers who provide good information. Thank you to everyone.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right crypto is required that electricity for the mining and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to be careful and you should to be get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and cryptography that will help you in the future Father trading

• +5 1

On 4/15/2021 at 11:04 PM, Jessica7 said:

For me, I will keep the currencies that I own, and when I can work I will start again, because the cryptocurrencies at the present time are very important

You ha w a good plan here my dear friend because the future is bright especially for bitcoin who many people are expecting to hit $100,000 by end of the year 2021.

The lack of an electricity source, meaning the lack of an internet network, and therefore we cannot do anything in cryptocurrencies, so we only have to wait and keep or move to a place where there is electricity.

• +1 1

Come on this is something that is very extreme why would they need bitcoin if they don't have electricity cryptocurrency is needed electricity and internet if you don't have these but you still on cryptotalk but you move to an area which have both of these۔

Without electricity, there is no encryption ...
As without electrical current there is no connection to the Internet and you cannot know the concept of cryptocurrencies and you cannot obtain information about how to deal with these cryptocurrencies, and then you will not be able to collect them or put them in your own wallet.

Yes, my dear friend, this is true. I completely agree with you. Lack of electricity means interruption of work with encryption because encryption requires electricity and the Internet, but I think that the vast majority of the world has electricity. 

It's a confusing problem. You can't do anything but waiting the electricity to be fixed and the current to come back. And it's better to be patient and don't rush, or doing things you may regret.

• +3 1