After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless.

You are right. There sre many repetitive topic threads in these 2 sections especially. That is the beginners section and about forum section. Beginner sections have different words used in topic but means the same.

On 12/1/2019 at 10:04 PM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

You are notice the right issue many new members are doing this there are only coming for their daily account they have no knowledge about the topic then also they are doing their comment with an healthy words there is no link with the topic that's why the site become more spam members.

sorry i have no idea about this After 100 posts for a newborn, what should the admin do next? I do not know. I couldn't answer anything so that the forum could be made more useless. If anyone can tell you the answer. Please tell me through my post next. Thanks

I get what you are saying but like i use to say, Money rules the world, as long as we get our allowances this forum will forever be useful, that am sure of.

Cryptotalk will not become useless. 

100 posts are the  required posts here  to prevent spammers from growing here. It is also a challenge for  every member here If they can follow the rules until the finish the 100 posts and how hard it is to earn money here.

We want one more section for newbie members and they have to allow to complete your 100 posts in this one section then they do less spam in other sections may be thats a good idea.

I agree with you as some of the admins are too linient with some users who post short and irrelevant comments because I see a lot of useless comments that get allowed on the forum without getting deleted.

I think they are having same idea in their post because they have same thoughts about it. We can't stop having same thoughts in a certain topic because there is so many people here right now so it means there are so we can't stop having same ideas right?  Correct me if i'm wrong. 

They simply need his post counted as beneficial in yobit. The guidelines must be modified to permit the moderator to create 30 posts each day and respond to 30 posts, after 100 posts, new posts begin incomes on every post, and that they do not reflect on consideration on the identical subject matter, with out the topic, the new subject matter.

Same thing I am thinking that, admins should come with few more rules otherwise the form will be filled with useless information as people are just posting to make their firs 100 posts or to earn, not sure what to do, but there should be logical reasons to earn money and spend time...!!!

Do you think that the administrators do not know this, I think they know about the topic of repeating the topics, but it is good for beginners because they cannot return to the old publications and examine them because there are so many.

1 hour ago, chaouki149 said:

Actually we need more sections here, I think with this we can post and share a different informations, I mean now we have this sections and they almost full with repeated topics and sometimes we find ourselves limited and there is nothing new we have to create☘️

yes thats one problem that should be fixed. i think there should be added lots of language specific subforums that will help other users who don't know english very well. and it will help cryptotalk also because lots of users will use this platphorm to get knowledge

The post is not a goal, the goal is to learn together, grow and improve in this world of cryptocurrencies and thus improve our investments and increase our capitals. Be better and always be better.

All I know is that it is very difficult to get 100 posts and the most difficult thing is that you do not get a fee for it and i wish if i now reach 100 post.

I feel there are many topics inside forum. It is increasing day by day,which is good for beginners they can get for opportunities to know about crypto and forum 

The forum is growing and mods are modifing forum for better future .They are making all efforts for forum to become more usefull for members.They are cleaning daily useless topics,commemts,they reponded  on reports.The take time for the posts where they are tagged.They efferts can be seen easily.The members have to make some conteibution by addding new topics for discussion.

Yes you are right there are many useless topic in this forum but this topic are approved by the admin. Creating new topic everyday is quite a hard in cryptocurecny, if all crypoto coin topic has been created than what should do now?

I think moderators maintain the great forum level and delete all unwanted posts and random posts. The number of posts in the series is not related to irregular and unwanted matters.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

guys be realistic there are only few mods and we are several thouthands of users so its near impossible to control everything unless they hire some guys to do the filtering job. i think that would be great idea.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

since a big amount of topics are deleted every day, for multi-post or spam, and since a lot of people are here just to earn all the users prefer to write in topics that are up since days instead to write o new topics that have and high chance to be deleted and people don't like seeing their post delete. and for this we see a lot of replies on the same topic 

Now cryptotalk banned 5 countries because most spams posts coming from banned country now very less spams or against rules topics or posts in cryptotalk fourm you can start posting now.

100 posts are the innitial content for the owners of the forum so it requires we are able to follow certain rules that we can thin of the good and the bad but also keep on working so hard for what is right in this market the good of everything is really well respected that is the case we have to follow and do something about it thats the idea we have to know of