Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

it is not yet clear what will happen, as the second wave of covid-19 is moving. And maybe we, like cryptocurrencies, will be tested for strength

This is an actual and necessary topic for the crypto community, touching upon the idea of rest, relaxation and mental reset. First of all, if you are stressed, you need to eliminate the cause of it. In case of stress due to fluctuations in prices of cryptocurrencies, it is important to learn not to feel any emotions about it, to take everything calmly. 

Edited by lllife
to delete a mistake

well i think only beginners who will face this problem because expert trader who think twice before taking the action in trading or investing will sleep normally because he gave his best and he will just wait to see if he win or lose , about the other people in countries that banned crypto it is still ok because they are not breaking the rules since all their dealing are on the internet not in the country itself so actually  they are not breaking the rules

• +1 1

It is always important to remain calm in any situation. It is true that the world of cryptocurrencies can be very stressful but that does not mean that we must live constantly stressed.
You have to learn to live regardless of the circumstances and yes my friend, as the crypto world is stressful, it is also too beautiful and you can learn to enjoy it.

Yes, I agree with you. People are exposed to a lot of pressure at work because they are afraid of the obstacles imposed by their governments on the use of cryptocurrencies.
When you feel that you are not in a good state of mind, I advise you to stay away from work a little, because this may negatively affect your decision.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies have always been currencies with high volatile prices.That is why,after a certain period of time,people dealing with this market start to get away from stress.When I first started,I was stressed with every price decrease,and it started with every price increase.But now I just don't stress waiting for the right time.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:02 PM, suzuya said:

I am not really affected about the fall of bitcoin's price because I know it is really normal and my friends told me so.

Well, we have a same idea mate, this is also have a good side for the traders and investors because they are now able to buy some bitcoins or other coins by dumping it's price and this is how the buy low sell high works.

Good article man. People, you have to have rest after trading day. It takes a lot of stress and nerves. So to be able to work next day it’s better I for a walk and have a good sleep. 

When price go down or when iam in loss, i put orders that make me in profit and then close all my devices, laptop and mobile and go to sea near to my town and start to relax for couple of days

I agree, there is a lot of stress in the crypto world, because it is played with real money. It happens to me a lot when I do not decide to invest in a currency that is at a good price in yobit and then it rises, I spend all day regretting.

I sometimes get stressed out by the volatility of cryptocurriencies, but then you get used to it and you already know how to deal with it

If that thing has stressed you better to stop a bit because it could cause further harm on you, thankfully I'm in the country where crypto is legal and you can do whatever you want without being treat like a criminal. I hope every country would do the same because crypto has so much to offer not just in financial aspects. 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:18 PM, gourav789 said:

if we make a investment randomly then their is higher chance that coin start dumping ( may be pumping also but depend on your luck as well ) .

never take any stress in market , trying to make good analysis before  going to make any investment . I always believe that if we invest in more than 2 project then we accept a profit from it .

@gourav789 i think so because i have proof about it.. My brother is a investor so whenever he going to invest then he take 3 coin for investment.. First coin that is famous in crypto world such as litecoin or xrp and SECOND coin is that market popularity is good but now price dump while third Coin he invest on Which is going to listed in Binance..                

• +3 2

Hi everyone. It seems to me that our whole life is one huge stress, the cryptocurrency market, only adds it. It is necessary not only to try to change the situation for a certain time, but also to try to switch in the middle of the day to things that give rest to the brain - well, at least watch a very interesting film. Of course, stress resistance is necessary in the cryptocurrency market, but you won't understand this until you start to freak out. In general, of course, you need to radically change your environment, for example, for me the best thing is a trip to nature, fishing. Fishing is so exciting that after the first fish caught, you no longer remember your yesterday's stresses.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789 i think so because i have proof about it.. My brother is a investor so whenever he going to invest then he take 3 coin for investment.. First coin that is famous in crypto world such as litecoin or xrp and SECOND coin is that market popularity is good but now price dump while third Coin he invest on Which is going to listed in Binance..                

@Dorjoy12 really good to hear about it , their is not any nessery Tyra binance listed coin have good future because I see some coin dead from binance also ( but only some of them are fake ) .

i always choose a coin at low price having a good coinmarketcap Value and listed on good exchages also . in these days TRX , XLM and xrp are one of my favourite coin .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 minute ago, gourav789 said:

always choose a coin at low price having a good coinmarketcap Value and listed on good exchages also . in these days TRX , XLM and xrp are one of my favourite coin

@gourav789 you can choice up EOS currency too becuase its price showing very great recently as you know EOS price now around 2.54 usd but soon it will go up more than 3 usd plus so if you able to hold 500 eos  now then sooner or later you will have 400 usd profit without any risk.. Also you can check up waves currency too..            

• +1 2

@Dorjoy12 Eos is really a good coin as I know , their blockchain is also very fast as well high demandable in market also . thanks for your suggestions for suggesting me a good coin.  surely I will going to hold some amount of this coin also .

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 Eos is really a good coin as I know , their blockchain is also very fast as well high demandable in market also . thanks for your suggestions for suggesting me a good coin.  surely I will going to hold some amount of this coin also .

@gourav789 you can talk with arbitrage trader too Becuase they earn huge profit in some minute..usually they buy those coin which coin price    is low in binance but high in yobit.. So they use their capital to buy currency from binance and sell in yobit     that give them easy profit.. Though you need to be careful lil bit About arbitrage trading when you do transaction..       

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Thanks for the good topic, but now days there a lot of ways in making in crypto currency systems apart from crypto trading there are also crypto mining and investing which can also reduce stress to it's users in some extent but before investing you have to do a research to find a legit one and invest.

• +1 1

Thank you for your concern but I do not feel identified at this time with what you have because I do not have large investments of money in cryptocurrencies I think that if I get to invest a certain or a large amount of money there, I would be worried at the moment I handle minimum amounts that I am  aware that I can lose.

• +1 1

This matter only happens when the trader is in a loss for this. I think that knowing its causes and trying to avoid it next time will solve the problem. I say this based on experience ..

I didn't understand a lot and your title talks about stress but you then discuss about criminal behaviour, anyway I'm not stressed at all with crypto but more stressed with money at the bank that tomorrow the bank can tell you it belongs to them or that with high inflation this money is useless.

Good future long term, not a shitcoin. I love holding things that are good and just waiting rather than the stress of day trading. I’m so pissed when I’m stress trading and getting rekt. Now mostly I focus on longterm projects which I am can get profit without stress.

ım stressed that the coins ı invested went down ı dont know what to do can ıwait ?

On 11/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

So my friend are you agree with me my friends?

I recommend resting a day or two a week to forget about the stress of cryptocurrencies, I personally rest Saturdays and Sundays