Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

Well honestly speaking I am not afraid of current situation of the market. Sometimes market goes down but it is part of the game. I have great faith in Bitcoin. Once it goes back it will surely move forward because when lion goes for an attack it goes one step behind in order to jump on its prey

On 11/30/2019 at 12:54 AM, redamoun said:

So my friend are you agree with me my friends?

This is perfectly normal. Take a break if you will, but never forget to do what you must, or what you like doing for a living. And I'm not stressed by the recent dumps either, as I am on the long side of things and plans to hold much longer until I profit.

If we invest in new or scam coins only for handsome profit then we face losses. so, we need to choose good coins for investment. by the way your tip was great

Bengali?

View this Topic

Not at all, the rising and falling is normal, when Bitcoin rising it motivates you to mine or get more and vice versa.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

Don't generally say all crypto users find it hard to sleep or life normally. I don't face that problem, lol. If you're playing on the crypto world you should manage your risk. If you're taking too much risk, well you're really wellcome to the world where sleep and peace are just a myth 😂

Really good tips yea it is to avoid stres feelings sometimes go to aome place for relax and forget thinks make us syrea temporary its helping. Thx foe ur notice

Getting to know the world of crypto does not mean to stress us out, or to forget everything. we make the world of crypto a new experience that can add our insight to the world's finances. and I agree with you friend, keep your health and sleep time friend. Don't let this crypto world win happiness in your life.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:54 PM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

There is more social pressure to disclose personal information. These technologies are said to takeover people’s lives, creating time and social pressures that put people at risk for the negative physical and psychological health effects that can result from stress.

For me i never mind to much about cryptocurrency, because my life not based cryptocurrency.

That is why important to know, only put money where you are ready to lose. So if you lose maybe in trading you don't worry about it.

The price this month is bad, but i think that is normal in crypto world. So if you still believe in cryptocurrency, i think price going down is not really problem.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I get depressed when  market does not goes according to my calculation but  this feeling does not last longer.I take some break and have a nap.They start doing my work again.Its better to calm your self for better results.

Thank you for this advice. As human we have limitations so we must recharge and know our mistakes or know our next plan. Don't push ourselves because too much pressure will cause damage.

10 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Yes when you are stress out, try to get some relaxation that will aid you in returning with full concentration

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to get relaxation that will give me complete calm and concentration so that in the future I will be even better to carry out my work vigorously again in the crypto world.

No idea what Op is on about with this one.  He doesn't seem to be implying that people are stressed because of volatility but rather fear of going to jail, which isn't a source of stress to me as regards cryptocurrency.

The day traders are probably getting very stressed these days, because the whole market can't seem to make up its mind as to where it wants to go.  I'm very happy to be just a hodler at times like these, not having to worry about prices or watch charts all day long.

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

The body need rest whenever I in temptation. So it is a good advice to take. The mental have to rest so as to think of the other ways

Of course, to make your mind and body stable, you need to rest and try mentally to get good thoughts and other ways so that in the future to stabilize the condition, the body needs to rest and then think again properly.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, redamoun said:

, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail. 

Is there a country that does prison for those who use bitcoin or cryptocurrency? I thought it was just a ban and there was no prison sentence. The use of cryptocurrency can be done anonymously, so in my opinion it is not stressful if it is only a prohibition.

12 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Okay thanks for that, nice having you around here Nurul Huda

Thank you again, friend, I am more than happy to help you if you are not good enough in the form of suggestions so that you can understand and learn about everything in this forum.

I am not stressed by the current bad prices. I have other activities outside of cryptocurrency, so I can shift my mind to others to avoid boredom inside cryptocurrency.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:54 PM, redamoun said:

Yes i am totally agree with you. We should not be addicted to crypyo currencies as it can disturb our life, family and our businesa/jobs. We should take rest properly and should give only a spare time from a day

2 hours ago, Romaan1987 said:

Yes i am totally agree with you. We should not be addicted to crypyo currencies as it can disturb our life, family and our businesa/jobs. We should take rest properly and should give only a spare time from a day

i think many of us here have experienced this as we all get so stressed in crypto and stop focusing on anything else in life other than making gains.

Yes! There is a very difficulty when we are sleeping the prices are pump and dump too much. So, i am very stressed about this thing. And the trading is not so easy. Trading just like the full time job and requires very hard work

That's a good point after all the stressed you've encounter on crypto. Taking a rest for.a while can help your emotional strengthen more on crypto and gives you positive insights on crypto.

Yes,but not very much a little bit because it happes often.So, dont worry about it.it will become normal in some time

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Shakayet20 said:

Yes very much stressed with the price we are seeing from crypto and very much looking forward to this hopefully it will be high

dont be stressed mate, this happens a lot and you just have to wait for a while to make money, the market goes up and down and you should hold until we are pumping and sell.

I think you are right, crypto users usually do not sleep or live a normal life as other people do. With these coins people can make a lot of progressPeople are more addicted to this new technology, so in some countries people use crypto because those countries are banned and they always think. Because in any country of its currency can weigh. They could go to jail
General Chat Chat LoungI use cryptocurrency myself, so I'm always careful and I spend my life for myself, so I spend all my time and I try to be good so you should try the same