How to create trust wallet - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

It is considered one of the easiest methods of registering electronic wallets in my opinion. You download the wallet from Google Play. You install and then open the click on the Create a new wallet button. They will give you twelve words that you save and then ask you to write them in an order, and the wallet will open with you.

Thanks for the link. Although I have been using this wallet for a long time, I want more people to know about this wallet. Since it is very profitable and has a lot of advantages over competitors.

On 29.11.2019 at 10:41, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

спасибо

Bro, can  i help you? If you will make a post where you say how to register step by step, it will be more better and people without problems can register their trust wallet. Next time make it necessary, please 🙂

Trust wallet is a wallet supported by the Binance exchange and there are only phone apps on Android and iOS that you can install and use

trust wallet is really a very good wallet. it has a big and cool feature, create several wallets at the same time

On 11/29/2019 at 5:01 AM, scorpiali said:

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

a question how to get the private keys from trust wallet?

• +1 1

Stage 1 - Launch Trust Wallet 

Upon first dispatch of the application, you will be given the screen underneath which is where you can "Make a New Wallet" or "Import" a current one. For this guide, we will choose on Create a New Wallet. 

Stage 2 - Accept Terms of Usage 

So as to continue, you would need to acknowledge the Terms of Usage. Essentially put a check mark at the case at that point press on Continue. No turning around now. 

Caution! 

On the off chance that you consent to the terms of use please know that, losing your recuperation expressions will likewise imply that you lose admittance to your wallet. 

Stage 3 - Save your Recovery Phrase 

This is the most significant aspect of your crypto venture. You have to observe your recuperation seed phrases. Your recuperation phrases are the keys to your crypto wallet. So make a point to keep them in a protected spot. Tap on Continue to continue. 

Note 

This is a genuine recuperation express for a real multi-coin wallet. 

Does it contain anything? We will never know. 

Stage 4 - Verify your Recovery Phrase 

On the off chance that you followed Step 3 and upheld up your recuperation expression, this will be a breeze. 

In the right request, select the words so as to finish the check cycle. Snap Done when you are done. 

Stage 5 - Wallet is Ready 

In the wake of going through the reinforcement and confirmation measure you will be diverted to the primary wallet screen. You will see an underlying rundown of coins and tokens that you can begin financing immediately. Congrats! 

Tip! 
You can customize the name of your wallet. To do that, tap on Settings, at that point Wallets and finally tap on the 3 specks to the correct side of your wallet. Additionally on a similar screen, you will see Show Recovery Phrase. You can generally return here in the event that you need to get your recuperation phrases.

28 minutes ago, Jharoth12 said:

a question how to get the private keys from trust wallet?

When you create an account for the first time the wallet showed to you the recovery phrase and you need to store it in safe place because it's your keys to open the Wallet at any time in any device 

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

Thanks for the information. It really is very simple to create a multi-currency wallet in Trust Wallet; what takes more work in the process is to copy the security words in the correct order and store it in a safe place (in my case, in a diary). 

Thank you for the article. I myself have been using this wallet for a long time. He's perfect for me. Convenient and reliable. I believe that it would be better if the article showed actions visually (pictures, arrows, etc.), it would be easier for new users.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:41 AM, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

The wallets that are created to store cryptocurrencies, the most important thing is to keep the seeds well and the private keys cannot be saved on any website or in a notepad, none of that is solely responsible for the user when it comes to handling cryptocurrencies.

Your post is not clear. Is it how to recover your trust wallet without phrase in case you misplaced them? 

Creating a New Wallet
Step 1 - Launch Trust Wallet. 
Step 2 - Accept Terms of Usage. 
Step 3 - Save your Recovery Phrase. 
Step 4 - Verify your Recovery Phrase. 
Step 5 - Wallet is Ready.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

yes is easy to create trust wallet but make sure you copy and store your phrase very well.

thanks for sharing this.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:48 AM, Pata134 said:

I have already created a trust vault by downloading and installing the trust application then click on the create and backup button for 12 parts and then your wallet will come back.  Available for both iOS and Android devices, the wallet is easy to use and convenient.

I have already created my trust wallet, I recommend it! This is a very useful solution. I have installed my trust wallet on ios. Works great.

• +4 1

I have easily created a Trust wallet. It suggests that users save 12 words of a secret phrase. Like for MyEtherWallet it is also important for regaining wallet access.

You shouldn't have reffered any site to learn from there.Cryptotalk is forum where we can learn and this tutorial section is more like example.You should have write and explained on your own in this forum.I would gave you a love if you did that.

I downloaded electrical today, and I even use it to sign a message, I do not think there is any big deal about how to create a wallet. Also, about creating trust wallet, it will be understandable if the wallet app is downloaded and launched for wallet purpose.  

All you have to do my friend is going to playstore then download trust wallet app ! then open it and they will give you the steps about how can you make your own wallet ! they will give you some words and you have to save them ! be careful ! if you forgot these word then you will never could restore your wallet.

Forums go to another page link that is uncomfortable and odd for someone. If you edit your post, I will set you to like it so it would be better if you go through the post with step-by-step instructions.

Creating trust wallet are very easy.

First you are download and install the trust wallet apps and second the use of correct apps and verify for this process and send for the other person