Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

For investment in a project be it in ICO, IEO, or STO, I say no to me. I would rather invest in a coin that has a clear whereabouts now.

If you have any idea about investing, I think you'll feel safe. Because you know what you're doing in investing. And you can avoid some scammers. Whether this investment is valid or not, you will be invested. You can earn something by making good money from the investment side. You can do something using it.
And the profit you earn from it will help you to move on to your life of life.

I do not have information about these platforms that you mentioned, but for me I prefer to keep the currencies that I have in the trading platforms for daily trading.

We are living in the age of online. And all of us are investing money form here or there.we should not invest in a Unknown platform.first of all we should be aware. Yes it is safe for investment but we should be careful for being safe.at last i can say that yes it is safe. Investment is so good for our future  

Yes i fell they are safe for investment.There are a lot of investment site.people should invest there money or savings im a trusted platform.We should invest money for our future.I fell people are safe for investment. If they can make sure a little bit Secure there savings will be safe.  

that is amazjng web diplomatist for acquire crypto money. you could garner by agency of sutmitting your commemt and discourse lumber release. notwithstanding you do not procreation any accumulation. You coppied any aeronaut your relationship is banned. So do not make other put up and acquire daily 30000satoshi by capital of this web attender..

Yes, I think they are safe. If you work well in this cryto currency, you will benefit financially.  And if you know anybody well, please let me know  And it must stay away from scammers.

You should invest in global platforms like Binance and other honest, safe and guaranteed platforms that have been operating for years

In the case of investing money.  A good investment can make you gain something you cannot do anything.  I agree that there are a lot of good offers on these platforms.  Everything you do for money is your key to investing.

Now not all projects are safe for investment. In the last few years, a lot of scam projects began to appear that simply deceive you. I advise you to just invest in some kind of altcoin, the best investment now is Ripple XRP

I  have frequently invested on this virtual asset for the past  years and that i think making an investment in digital forex the perfect element to do is income from here however I don't apprehend why you should be concerned.

25 minutes ago, Opeyemirashidat762 said:

I  have frequently invested on this virtual asset for the past  years and that i think making an investment in digital forex the perfect element to do is income from here however I don't apprehend why you should be concerned.

Forex trading is indeed easy and cannot be rushed, just like crypto but the difference is if forex is short-term and crypto must think long-term and mature.

Previously I had heard of a DCI ecosystem where money could be made through entertainment and it was a legitimate system with no potential for harm.

I think we need understand that is not good investing with emotion or with thinking that this projects will be bright in the future, the best option is before you invest in any thing do your properly investigation about the such project.

• +3 1

If you have trading knowledge i think its better to invest your coins in crypto, i dare to tell you there you can get profit and your money will be safe. I don't believe in ICO tokens because there are other tokens from ICO which are like fake and they will make you lose your money.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Mahmood97 said:

I have often invested in this digital asset for the past two years and I think investing in digital currency The easiest thing to do is income from here but I don't understand why you should be concerned. 

It seems there really is nothing to worry about if you are sure and have mastered good and right investment techniques.

I don't use the cross-asset investment platform, for some personal reasons and I find it not suitable for me ,, I don't like it very much, I don't feel safe. I have the safest exchange for myself and I'm fine with it.

There have always being Ponzi scheme, even before Crypto was brought out to the world, but investing in Crypto,  shouldn't be a scary aspect of Crypto as investing is very good for yielding profits, over times as you invest on how long it's going to be, since the higher the Investment, tye bigger the profit

Thank you for sharing this information that I found very useful, a great publication and a great effort in writing it. I wish you success in this forum and other things.

to be honest i didnt like this program you are trying to get into , i saw the page , it was about getting connected with other investor to start a project , its a bad idea in my view to partner with cyber friends

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that most of this investment methods like ICOs, IEOs and STO are not very safe for new investors. Becaude a lot of scams are created and people lose their money

Investment sites out there are not to be trusted because most of them are scam and should be avoided or tried with only a small amount that you can afford to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

Newbies are doing the huge mistakes by investing on the coins from the dead projects. Before making any investments--always have a check on the coins performance on the different exchange sites. Now some coins are listed on the multiple low graded exchange to attract the users be aware. 

• +2 1

On 30.11.2019 at 09:42, Benjamin said:

If you have an idea in invesment, i think you are feeling safe because you are know what you are doing in investment and also you can avoid some scammers if this coompany that you will be invested is legit or not, investment is a good in terms of earning money you can earned some profit that you can't do anything.

Against the background of many new spam projects. It is risky to invest in new projects. It is better to invest in early coins with a large capitalization.

This is according to the platform that you use in your investment, you yourself look for the security options for your investment and do not enter into anything, but search well.