Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

I've been investing in these digital assets for the past two years and I think the easiest thing to do is invest in digital currency, but I don't understand why you should be worried. General Chat Chat LoungThe reason must be specific because if you have a problem, I will definitely solve it for you and I think it is not safe for the arrivals. General Chat Chat LoungI agree that there are a lot of fake offers available on these platforms, so investors can invest in digital resources in a second, and I tell you, I say it's safe

Investment for me is half safe and half risky. But if you have more ideas about it, you tried investing before, then you're safe. It means you can really understand the investment ways and process. In investment too, you bet an amount that you can only afford to lose.

• +3 1

Yes they are safe and their investment also safe in future they will earn handsome money from this market so try to avoid from negative news about this market and enjoy this market. 

Yes there is many trusted platform where you don't have to feel risky for your cryptocurrency and that is yobit investbox and

you can gain a good amount of profit for investing there

On 12/1/2019 at 6:18 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

That investment is good to do. when the market price is low and suddenly catapulted high you can sell it at a very high price. I think so, sorry I'm a beginner.

Yes you right always prefer to invest in trading when market is going down buy crypto coin and when market rise again you will sell your cryptocurrency and earn profit we can earn good profit in Crypto trading if we learn it properly and have a complete knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Crypto trading

I feel that we should increase trading more than investing in such coins because trading with the coins can give you great income, the earnings may be of small amount but you can earn regularly by playing with the rates of coins.

there will be no problem if you invest bitcoin for long term investment, bitcoin is a safe investment, but if you choose a shit coin for investment, chances your going to lose money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, One_Bitcoin said:

There is no investment that is really safe in my opinion, because all investments have risks. Then necessary caution before we invest. Investigate before we use our capital, so we don't will fall victim to scammers.

its the risks we take in crypto that give us gains because we dont actually have any connection to what the developers are doing but we just trust they are doing a good job to keep the coin going.

Using third party api ecosystem could be potentially strong or can even harmful also. If APIs compromised by any of third party users could loss their huge funds. Strongest system of security and assurity is needed in this regard.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

since all the things are written on the blockchain and so they cannot be changed i think that is safe to invest in those security token offering (STO) because you know since the beginning what you are doing

I think it is indeed risky, but if the project has clear and reliable information. I don't think it will be a problem, and instead it will make it easier for us as investors.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

As I would see it the undertaking isn't protected, in light of the fact that the greater part of them are not effective enough to run the venture, and on the off chance that it isn't fruitful you will endure misfortunes.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

If you think that's you have fears on them just don't invest, because there have many legit platforms to invest, but on that I don't have any idea

Investment for me is partly harmless and partially risky. But if you enclose new dreams about it, you tried investing before, so therefore you're safe. It earnings you canister in actual fact appreciate the investment behavior and process. In investment too, you anticipate an sum that you tin merely have the funds for to lose.

Every investment vehicle have risk. It now depends on your level of risk. With proper due diligence, a newbie in cryptocurrency can decide to start with those kind of investment medium but with what he/she is willing to lost if anything happens. Then the newbie can now make more research on other investment channels to take proper decision.

Yes I think cryptotalk investment is very safe. If you invest in this forum then you can get a good profit

• -3 1

I do not know if it is safe to invest because they are securing a site. There are many sites that are linked to scams.

• -4 1

This security breaches is not good obviously for the users because crypto currency was also made for privacy and security. But for me I guess more focus on more trustworthy coins in the market that used and tested by many people.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

On 11/29/2019 at 10:32 AM, Zara Hansman said:

I do not think we should involve any third party to invest in any project because sometimes project or site may be legit but your broker would be scam. Just work by yourself, search legit exchanges and invest there. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

Yes bro a little bit. And i am thinking that it is a very sad thing that we loose our assets. 

Yes I feel safe when I am invest in this forum. Because this forum is very safe and secure with the others forum. For this reason I feel safe in this forum