How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?
I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

Yes you right, this is great opportunity that cryptotalk gave us, I agree with you but don't forget that we can contribute to this forum by posting valuable comments and informations too, to make this community expensive 

• Useful or interesting 4

Of course and i agree with you, This forum is really a very good forum which is giving us the source of money and yes now we all member need to do more struggle for this good forum due to this it will become more popular.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

@Crypto123 I think the current situation on the forum is not so good. When I joined around half October, there were more usefull topics and it was not a complete spamfest yet. I barely posted since I never received payment since 1 November, I try to put effort in my posts. Now I'm very happy we are able to see the posts count in the yobit panel. 

Yesterday I did 2 posts. One in your topic for which coin you want to buy, and one post in the Trezor wallet topic where I answer questions people have. 

After those to posts, my usefull post count on yobit went from 182 to 183. However, when I look this morning it's back at 182. Both posts exist and I didn't post since early november. Maybe very old topics got bumped and those are deleted, but it's very demotivating, because I don't know how to reach 40 usefull posts, if they don't even get counted if they are usefull.

Spamming may actually got worse with current rules. Maybe they should lower payment to maximum of 10 posts daily, because it will be less worth it to spam. 

• Useful or interesting 2

58 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Of course and i agree with you, This forum is really a very good forum which is giving us the source of money and yes now we all member need to do more struggle for this good forum due to this it will become more popular.

Yes indeed, as stated by admin @Bigpat, "lets not make the payment as mandatory profit, but lets continue to share constructive and helpful post and topics and payments as bonus in return", as we help others through good post, we are also earning at same time as benefits.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

I'm giving my precious time in this forum and trying to understand every constructive criticism inorder that I can be corrected for what I think is right but definitely wrong.I won't create negative thoughts to each one of the members and don't do spamming.I wanted to reply my thoughts with a heart because I am here with a purpose to help my family if I earn bitcoins in cryptotalk forum.My family is my inspiration that's why Im so much thankful for this rare opportunity.

3 hours ago, CrazyIvan said:

@Crypto123 I think the current situation on the forum is not so good. When I joined around half October, there were more usefull topics and it was not a complete spamfest yet. I barely posted since I never received payment since 1 November, I try to put effort in my posts. Now I'm very happy we are able to see the posts count in the yobit panel. 

Yesterday I did 2 posts. One in your topic for which coin you want to buy, and one post in the Trezor wallet topic where I answer questions people have. 

After those to posts, my usefull post count on yobit went from 182 to 183. However, when I look this morning it's back at 182. Both posts exist and I didn't post since early november. Maybe very old topics got bumped and those are deleted, but it's very demotivating, because I don't know how to reach 40 usefull posts, if they don't even get counted if they are usefull.

Spamming may actually got worse with current rules. Maybe they should lower payment to maximum of 10 posts daily, because it will be less worth it to spam. 

yes, absolutely true. Just look at many accounts that have reached 700post even though they just registered around November. Usually those who contribute spam.

@CrazyIvan @palalu

Thank you for your interaction with the topic, what you say is a bit correct and most of the members suffer from this, for example I have 780 Post and in the payment page there are only 460 Post, This mean more than 140 posts have been deleted, but this is OK because of the deletion of spam posts and we should Accept the order and try to compensate.

Yeah i agree with you, this is one of the best opportunity that cryptotalk gave us. We can contribute here by posting valuable idea about crypto currencies that can make this forum more wealthy. 

49 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeah i agree with you, this is one of the best opportunity that cryptotalk gave us. We can contribute here by posting valuable idea about cryptocurrencies that can make this forum more wealthy. 

We can contribute not just by posting we can contribute also by sharing cryptotalk to other social media like facebook and twitter or even on telegram by simply sharing the link of cryptotalk to them and putting some nice words to it like it is the home of cryptocurrency.

I think what needs to be done in order to be mutually beneficial to us and cryptotalk is to do a good and good post, not spam and continue to support this forum to grow and also use yobit exchange if you like

3 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

We can contribute not just by posting we can contribute also by sharing cryptotalk to other social media like facebook and twitter or even on telegram by simply sharing the link of cryptotalk to them and putting some nice words to it like it is the home of cryptocurrency.

Ow i see, thanks. That is what my friend did. He shared some links about cryptotalk so that, i ask her how to join here and how can i earn money here. That's why i here. Yeah i agree with it. I will do it to make this forum more wealthy. 

We can only make contribute into this forum by avoiding the spams and repeatead topics so that there are going to be more less deleted topics for the admins or moderators. and also posting some knowledgeable post or comment into a topic. and i think we can invite more people here who want's to learn crypto.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Ow i see, thanks. That is what my friend did. He shared some links about cryptotalk so that, i ask her how to join here and how can i earn money here. That's why i here. Yeah i agree with it. I will do it to make this forum more wealthy. 

Oh, that's nice to know. See by simple sharing of links you got interested and now you are part of cryptotalk. Lets now do the same lets cryptotalk to grow more.

2 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh, that's nice to know. See by simple sharing of links you got interested and now you are part of cryptotalk. Lets now do the same lets cryptotalk to grow more.

I hope this forum will become more popular on the future. It could happened if all the people here are sharing their knowledge about in this forum and also about crypto currencies. We don't need to criticized each other post to become popular here in cryptotalk. Let's help each other to help this forum wealthy. 

@Crypto123

Update on today: So my usefull post count was at 182 yesterday, I posted 3 posts in total. At this moment my usefull post count has dropped to 152. 30 posts drop, but I didn't even post 30 posts in whole November.

Maybe I come back to this forum in half a year, for now I'm done. It seems like all my very firsts posts are being deleted. The only way to compensate would be to spam 100 posts a day, and be lucky less than 50% get deleted. 

Current policy is not working

2 hours ago, CrazyIvan said:

@Crypto123

Update on today: So my usefull post count was at 182 yesterday, I posted 3 posts in total. At this moment my usefull post count has dropped to 152. 30 posts drop, but I didn't even post 30 posts in whole November.

Maybe I come back to this forum in half a year, for now I'm done. It seems like all my very firsts posts are being deleted. The only way to compensate would be to spam 100 posts a day, and be lucky less than 50% get deleted. 

Current policy is not working

Sorry for you, unfortunately this is already happening The same thing is being deleted daily posts to me but not as it happens with you are usually deleted about 6-8 posts a day and I do not know when this situation will end. The fact of this affects a lot of good members.

20 hours ago, Raven said:

I hope this forum will become more popular on the future. It could happened if all the people here are sharing their knowledge about in this forum and also about crypto currencies. We don't need to criticized each other post to become popular here in cryptotalk. Let's help each other to help this forum wealthy. 

Don't worry this forum will surely be popular in the future. The admins here very outstanding they always resolved the problems of their users and they keep improving this forum.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Crypto123 said:

what do you think?

This is a great opportunity for the people who are new to cryptoworld because they can gain knowledge and see every advice of every person regarding what they have experienced before.

12 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Don't worry this forum will surely be popular in the future. The admins here very outstanding they always resolved the problems of their users and they keep improving this forum.

Yeah i think so. But some of admins here are not very outstanding and can resolved all of the problem of users because i have one friend who had a problem because of the admin. His account are get banned and the reason is "multiple account", even though he had only one account. And it is very sad because the content count of his account are almost 1k. I think this forum need more improvement now, that's what i think. Thanks. 

43 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeah i think so. But some of admins here are not very outstanding and can resolved all of the problem of users because i have one friend who had a problem because of the admin. His account are get banned and the reason is "multiple account", even though he had only one account. And it is very sad because the content count of his account are almost 1k. I think this forum need more improvement now, that's what i think. Thanks. 

Oh, are you sure? Because you can't lie to the admins because they can track the IP address of every user here that's why they know that you might have many accounts.

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh, are you sure? Because you can't lie to the admins because they can track the IP address of every user here that's why they know that you might have many accounts.

Yeah, i am 100% sure. My friend created only one account, then she got banned because of "multiple accounts" they said. And i also read some issue here in cryptotalk about same issue with my friend. They said, admins mistakenly banned some accounts because they are also had one account just like to my friend and get banned so they decided to created new account and created that topic to recover their account but admins doesn't replied to it. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english. 

22 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

You can create a meaningful and constructive topics snd replies thst can avoided the spams and warning by moderators. 

yes of course when a members write meaningful and constructive posts then they will not get any warning points I hope they will receive just positive reputations.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The best way to contribute to this forum is to create contents that are useful both for beginners and professionals. Do not create spam or low value posts. Do enough research before posting to make sure what you write is true. Try to give advice and answer beginner's questions because there are lots of newbies who join here to improve their knowledge and start trading. Always follow the rules and do not create topics in wrong sections. Share your ideas with others and if you had any successful experiences in the past, let others know about it. Check your grammar and spelling before hitting submit reply button. Awkward posts will damage forum reputation.