How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

Just by making worthful and meaningful topics and posts you are helping the forum as a contribute to his own developments.

Make the forum great again by posting good quality content so new Users stay here and face the same best knowledge as you are dealing with.

The only issue now is that registrations are off and we are basically hanging on the same closed boat =/

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, Tine0313 said:

To show our gratitude to the moderators of this forum we should make sure that we create useful posts and always observe the rules and guidelines they provide, by doing so, i think we can be thankful for allowing us to earn from this forum.

Yes, this is correct, this is the best way through good and useful brochures, adherence to the rules of the forum, and keeping the forum clean from spam by reporting violations. Of course there are many other things that we can contribute.

Completely agreed mate.My condition was almost same to you before i joined this forum.I spend lots of time on useless faucets and others.But this forum is totally different from them.So we need to work here more effectively.Everyday lots of new important and useful post should be created by all.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, UT2001 said:

We basically need to provide useful and valuable content into this forum

Well, this is the one that we can do here in this forum by a normal way because this is required here to avoid being deleted some our posts, be a responsible member here just to give some feedback from this forum.

10 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this is correct, this is the best way through good and useful brochures, adherence to the rules of the forum, and keeping the forum clean from spam by reporting violations. Of course there are many other things that we can contribute.

You're right buddy. We can do many thing here in the forum to keep this forum a great place for discussion about Cryptocurrency, and i think it is the best ways we can show our gratitude to the administrator and moderators.

It's our forum now if we work good on it we can get benefit from ,but if we abuse the forum we will lost our job and also our forum ,so we need to keep it clean and work for his development 

By making good quality post that will help everyone to grow in cryptotalk in in the cryptoworld. And inspiring others to be more work hard to contribute in this forum. 

8 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right buddy. We can do many thing here in the forum to keep this forum a great place for discussion about Cryptocurrency, and i think it is the best ways we can show our gratitude to the administrator and moderators.

Well, that's right mate we can also help this forum in terms of spreading it to become popular and also to clean it in terms of spammers and abusive members.

On this forum, we can create high quality posts(without copying from any external sources). By following all the rules and regulations on this forum, we can contribute for it's developments. I have seen so many good users on this forum who have been sharing really valuable information. Yes, this is a way to contribute for this forum effectively. 

Cryptotalk is the great platform for the both the members and the guest who visit the cryptotalk to get important information. It is our duty to report fake and scam post, posting valuable and important information rather than same topic every where. We have to give positive impact for the new members by giving correct news and real earning sites rather than referring each and every sites.

Yes you are right we have to raise the repetition of the forum in a high level but for that but for that not only we have to make good post rather we should also report the spammers so that the forum will be clean

Some people in the forum just want to earn money and write low qualified posts and responses. Sometimes they even cap spam, I think that they should be restricted or change own behavior to make forum better 

On 5/5/2020 at 7:33 PM, Michael0606 said:

Contribute something very important to the forum to keep it working and we can continue working on it, I was thinking a lot about contributing with some money that I earn would be like returning the cryptotalk favor, and in turn we would be contributing to make it much more  This forum will last and exceed the limits of bitcointalk.

To contribute  the development of the forum is an obligatory to every member in this forum no where you can earn free Satoshi up to 30k just posting so this forum is great enough.

The forum can be developed in a very different way from the traditional ways by presenting projects and personal ideas that may be new, so when new and distinguished projects are launched from this forum, we will increase the popularity of the site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day