Crypto change people lives - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Who among us does not need money to change his life and how to get the money came through working in the field of cryptocurrencies as it gives you good opportunities to earn more income. As a student, you need money to complete your studies and your expenses without the need for your parents and this requires you to work and the cryptocurrency came to guarantee you this The amount with a good profit on the condition that you improve the work and do your duty to the fullest to obtain bitcoin, and this puts us in a very wide field, but its end is that Bitcoin provided you with a real opportunity to change your life

Crypto has really changed our lives. We have been able to make a good income since the advent of crypto.There are many people whose lives have been changed by this crypto, Because they have now opened a path of income.

12 hours ago, rashidst said:

Surely you are right guys.  Crypto currency has changed every level of people with there income from crypto.  This site help the students to fulfil their demands and  helps their poor parents from the presure of study cost.it also helps an employees whose salary is less then her demands.     

But not everybody was changed positively by crypto, there are those who ended up been adduct4d gamblers who always losses and there are those who quit their jobs to work in crypto without success that they used to have in their real lives jobs.

Yes.  Crypto change many people's lives. The main problem for any country is unemployment problem.  Here cryptocurrency is the best solution that i think. Because they can earn from investment and trading.  It help them to establish. 

Yes of course, many people's lives changed to the better because of crypto and especially bitcoin, maybe some people had a financial problem and bitcoin solved them, cryptocurrencies can do a lot of things to you if you used them with wizard

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello, in my case, thanks to God I have benefited, it is true that you have to take advantage of good projects where you can generate good results, and it is true that most of the students will be adopting the crypto currencies.

This is how you say it, this will change the lives of most of its users, both in terms of income and in their work life and in generating, cryptocurrencies came into my life this year in this year of pandymy and this was excellent, it helps me a lot.

This forum can change the lives of the user which are hard worker and they give lots of time to this forum so we can say that these people can earn lots of money. This is best way to earn lots of money in minimum time. 

Due to this forum many jobless people can work here and make huge amount of money and they work daily and give lots of time due to which they earn lots of money and they change their living style due to this forum

Yes, I agree crypto introduces me to what BTC is and to overcome globalization in the world of coins and the rewards can be a solution for learning while practicing directly.

My first experience was that I finally knew how to use the internet in a clever and profitable way.

• +5 1

Obviously this changed my life, because after graduating from school I did not have a busy life and it was difficult to find a job because my height was not sufficient for the company requirements, to apply for college also did not have sufficient funds. This made me spend all day in front of the computer looking for income and learning. Crypto makes me better now

• +5 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Cryptocurrencies are really changing many lives, since personally I have been able, thanks to this, to achieve things that I could not before due to unemployment and how complicated it is to be able to have a good salary without having to be totally forced to spend a whole day and not being able to share as a family.

• +1 1

Yes in fact crypto changes lives, all the students who are in need of money can work on this forum and earn some cryptos to keep them moving, they do not need any allowance from their parents anymore , they become responsible people who are able to earn their own money and that is a change for the better.

Away from my experience and I think that cryptocurrency has literally changed my life, I know someone who entered the world of cryptocurrencies, participated in a contest and won a Tesla car, it did seem that this had radically changed his life, cryptocurrencies may be a way to earn with fatigue and diligence, but it also provides an opportunity for those with good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, indeed, crypto has caused a change in the lives of many for the better. It is good to know the world of crypto at its beginning. It is wonderful. I hope that this emerging market will be used better and profit from it a lot.

• +3 1

I really agree with saying Crypto changes people's lives,
Maybe not mine because I still don't have a lot of cryptos.
But I've heard about a lot of people who started crypto with good capital and their lives changed for the better,
I hope my life will also change in the crypto space in the near future.

• +1 1

I believe crypto has changed a lot of lives. So far it has even gone a long way in changing my daily routine. Now no matter how busy I get, I will have to pave and create time to spend on the forum not only to just earn but to also engage in one or two topics which are way interesting.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. Crypto has changed the lives of many people. It has changed the lifestyles of many people.
The profits from crypto are enough for one person. If he invests or trades, he will be able to help his family with profit. The knowledge gained from crypto is needed for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes, really, that cryptocurrencies will change the whole world and will help many people at work and provide them with speed and safety.

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 6:26 PM, kizz said:

I do agree that crypto changes people lives 100% if you know how to operate it in the right way , some have spent along time in the cryptocurrency but don't see result because they are making alot of mistakes without doing it in the rightful manner.

• +1 1

Yes it is true on the one hand from this platform different people's are running out of money and in the other hand many are learning about cryptocurrencies and digital money in knowledge they acquired from this platform is a good thing. In the 2020 Corona epidemic many of the people lost their job world hence cryptocurrency helps them to make money from home itself.

Profits from using cryptocurrencies are life changing In order to achieve profits, there must be requirements, which are knowledge, knowledge and learning about the field that a person will pursue, either as a software developer or as a trader And that students' learning about coding is very useful from a cognitive point of view and forming an information base that they can rely on in their future.

• +1 2

Of course, crypto has changed people's lives.  Because you can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing through crypto.  Which will help him financially.  And very soon he will be able to transform into a rich man.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Crypto can change the peoples life but it is all depends on anyone on how they will accept crypto. For instance, some people take crypto as an investment opportunity that's why many people become a millionaire through crypto but some people think crypto as a scam scheme. 

Crypto market change so many peoples life and still they can change becasue i am a jobless person but i complete my education and don,t have a job but i join the crypto market and i am happy with this and make money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes crypto chnge life of every one who is using crypto because crypto is digital currency this site have much knowledge and earning so everyone who need money work here who need knowledge work here he paid best little change the life of man crypto

• +3 1

Of course,
 encryption has a great impact on my life.
 My knowledge increased in a big way, 
and I was able to collect money at the same time with my studies without
 my studies being negatively affected.
Edited by Mahmod aljarah
  • +1 1