Crypto change people lives - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes my dear friend I agree with you.crypto change our lives.it help us to learn more knowledge.it help us to make money to fulfill our wishes.by working here our English improve.it is best for students to meet their daily needs.many member use crypto as apart time job.

• +2 1

Of course it helps people to improve their lives and get better , otherwise you wouldn't see anyone would waste their time if there is no real benefit from working in this field , myself benefited a lot from working here in this forum in both money and knowledge so those who working in better earning methods like investing and trading must have earnt much better and higher profits that pushed them to continue working in the field

I think digital currency has made individuals end their own lives distinctively in light of the fact that there are such countless individuals who bring in cash first and afterward have the option to get more cash-flow later.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Maybe you are right to some extent but mostly not because most of the members would be students who just came here to earn money so that they can meet up their educational expenses but yep I am agree with you that this enhances our knowledge and English skills which is really good for everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

52 minutes ago, Sairaranjha said:

Yes my dear friend I agree with you.crypto change our lives.it help us to learn more knowledge.it help us to make money to fulfill our wishes.by working here our English improve.it is best for students to meet their daily needs.many member use crypto as apart time job.

You are talking about cryptotalk. Yeah cryptotalk also helps us. But when  it all about crypto only then i think it just depend on fate. One can achieve success in crypto in a short time. It can bring benefits to some people and can change their lives. @Sairaranjha

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes, either for good or bad they do, there are people who invested all their money when cryptos had a value around 20000$, now its value reduced in a great way in 2018-2019 and many sold at low prices, as also some people bought at 5000$ and now they are in very good profits, I think cryptos do change our life in a great way if we know how to use them.

Yes, @kizz, definitely Crypto is playing a solid role in making the human life easy and informed with tradings🔄 and all cryptocurrencies💸💸 to know how they work and achieved. Many of the students sustains their life with the crypto warning and seeking lot of new useful informations from the worldwide people organization of Cryptotalk. This is really amazing and constructive 👌👌

with the help of token save people are now able to make money by sitting home so the cryptocurrency has changed the method of living of a person and also his method of making money

15 hours ago, Ryan_07 said:

Yeah cryptotalk also helps us. But when  it all about crypto only then i think it just depend on fate. One can achieve success in crypto in a short time. It can bring benefits to some people

@Ryan_07..The cryptotalk forum is useful for everyone.  Because everyone can earn money by working in this forum.  But no one in the crypto world can achieve much in a short time.  There is a lot to know in the crypto world.  So in the crypto world we need to gain a lot of knowledge and one person can gradually bring success in the crypto world.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

in fact foundation and following my experience, it adjustments that my own all liveliness why and how I manage that my yesteryear. adoring forever range it crypto before anything else for the reason that since me it all is win-win helpful. loving will give during this forum in meaning going from admiring will also gain payment.

Cryptocurrencies are a good way to give another touch to our lives, being an opportunity to know something new and at the same time earn money through them. Also, in this world of cryptocurrencies there will be a lot of people who will cross your path and can help you achieve what you want if they have already done it before.

The time from which we are passing is digital time. In this digital era the things are very fast. The people are doing their work very fast. Every thing is turning digital. Crypto is also digital currency. That's it is true that this currency is changing the life of people. 

Right mate crypto change my friend life before joining this forum he was unable to earn something but now when he join this forum he become able to meet his daily routine expenses and paying his fee from the money which he is earning from crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

Yes dear you are saying very well Crypto can change the lives of all the users if all the users continue working with same speed and keen one day all the user get a great profit and become a senior member of this forum .continue hardworking at this forum I Hope all the users will never get disappointment.

• +1 1

Yes it has changed my life.  Before entering this forum I was totally unaware about cryptocurrency. It has helped me financially too that was very amazing. And day by day I'm getting more knowledge about digital currency. Now my thinking has changed I'm taking more interest in cryptocurrency the before.

Yes i am agree with you that it has changed most peoples lives and i am also from one of them.I did not know anything about digital currencies or cryptocurrencies before joining this forum but after joining i learned about digital world and about digital cuurencies and how to invest them or trade.These things are sheer knowledge for me and i am grateful to this forum and not only that it helps me to fulfil my needs and my expenditure in these pandemic days.this forum is such a blessing for us.

Edited by Ali baba

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

I totally agree that crypto change people lives and I have also experience that it has changed my life. 

1. I am now a self employed student by working in the crypto world. 

2. As a student I am working in the crypto world as a part time job and I am earning well. 

3. I am managing my own pocket money and study expenses from the earning of the crypto world. 

4. I always spend my free time by working in the crypto world. 

Given that the Internet and communication sites take a large part of our daily life, why do we not take advantage of the time that we spend on them, cryptocurrencies use this time in something useful that may help make our lives grow and progress

• +1 1

In 2009, the first cryptocurrency was created.However, over time cryptocurrencies have become established to such an extent that many and diverse companies already allow the payment of their products or services with cryptocurrencies.
With the advent of virtual currencies, the world economy began to change. Today, many people prefer to use cryptocurrencies over traditional physical money. The main reason is that it is faster and easier to use.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:28 PM, Migo said:

maybe some people had a financial problem and bitcoin solved them

Well literary, there's a lot of people changing their lives by buying bitcoin and that is the people who are buying in year 2010, they're Lucky because they didn't expect that it will be growing their money by just holding it and i think they're happy with that.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, Rosepetals said:

I agree with this mate,Bitcoin have change the life of it's user and adopters.People who knows Bitcoin has the opportunity to earn more and lift up their way of living.I knew someone who build their own home using the profit they get from cryptocurrency.Im also looking forward to be successful in the fields of trading.l want to make my dreams come true and give my family the best shelter that they deserved.

I do not think the cryptocurrency can make you anything only by just knewing about it, there are the actions needed and without that actions you would never be able to make anything.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes, I agree crypto introduces me to what BTC is and to overcome globalization in the world of coins and the rewards can be a solution for learning while practicing directly.
My first experience was that I finally knew how to use the internet in a clever and profitable way.

It do the both thing to the life of the people, it directly offers the way to make money and also make the people feel proud by knowing what all the others do not.

Yes, definitely cryptocurrecy has changed alot of lives, and I am among those whom cryptocurrecy has changed their lives, after finishing my school, there was no place to earn unless we do some hard labour jobs, but now I can sit in my room and do some trading and investment to earn.

Yes. Thanks to cryptocurrencies, the poor can suddenly get rich. Some people make huge investments and earn huge incomes. Many people make a living by doing this job. So it changed many people's lives.

Yes, I know people who have entered the field of cryptocurrencies and gained experience and with time they have acquired a lot of money and have devoted themselves to working in the field of cryptography and has become their source of livelihood