Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

There are many wallets that provide both safety, ease and convenience of use, such as blockchain and trust, they are a good option for every beginner to keep their coins safely.

yes once our mobile gets stolen or if our mobile stop working then we won't be able to restore our wallet back

Yes there is no doubt in it it is a good way to choosing one mobile phone from the new version of the mobile have the ability to invite different new crypto talk wallet with the race of time new technologies very fast The required very much facilities

• +2 1

I don't have any experience with  mobile wallet. I came in this section so that i can understand that for what use it is by am not understanding anything .Can you tell me what it is ?

Yes you are right . Mobile wallets are easy to use .

But you are right when our mobile stolen any  experienced scammer can reach this .

But i don't think that anyone mobile is always stolen. So this is not a big problem.

Thanks.

I believe that safety is the most important thing to me, security is very necessary in order to ensure that your wallet is not breached and your money stolen, so always look for safe wallets.

Mobile wallets are more comfortable than any dekstop wallet.  As you carry you mobile phone all the time with you. You can make any transaction any time when you want.  In case of dekstop it's not easy.  As you don't carry it with you all the time. On the other hand mobile wallets are less secure because if mobile phone misplace then it creates trouble for your wallet and you might lose them.

• +2 1

Actually, Mobile wallets will be comfortable and convenient, because in mobile phones, tracking and capturing will be easier. All Wallets gives a secret number. We can restore our account if we lost our mobile or Wallet.I think mobile wallets are the best wallet for keeping crypto securely.

• +1 1

Dear thanks for giving Information about wallets and I have used blockchain technology here we can store and send and receive our money with security . Here is two authentication security method anyone cannot stole our currency. We can store with safely.

the comfort in using a quality is always respectable but more important thing is the security of the wallet and the funds because without that we cannot imagine a wallet

You are absolutely right, there are so many advantages of using wallets on mobile. Such as you can access to your wallet and money anytime and anywhere. You can keep your money with security in mobile wallets using two factor authentication sign-in feature. Moreover, you can send or receive money through mobile wallet for Emargency purpose.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am agree that mobile wallets are more comfortable and secured wallet due to remaining all time in our hands and are not always connected to the network.Due to this scammers can not attack at mobile wallet easily it becomes too much difficult to steal money from mobile wallets.I also recomended you desktop wallet which is well known to store btc and other coins is Electrum wallet.it is a stable wallet and also have good layers of security.

• +2 1

I think that the best mobile wallet is yobit because it is clear and supports most types of cryptocurrencies, meaning there is ease in working as well as security. I recommend everyone to work on yobit and you will not regret it.  I wish you good luck, dear colleagues.

You are right that the mobile wallets offer us a great convenience in storing our currencies, and frankly, I always log out of my wallet when I enter it, so that it does not complete the theft and steal the money inside it if the phone is stolen or lost. 

Good topic dear! In mobile wallet the comfort zone and security system have opposite thing if you prefer the comfertness you have no good security system.So make sure to understand these two types.

Wallet passphrase security matters actually because mobile wallet are then very much secure and if not then they are not and vice versa however the comfort of portable ability is appreciative. So one should make his own end secure

The best thing really is the convenience, which is widely present in the wallets for Android applications, and this is a very wonderful thing, and you will not give up the protection either.

Security is the first step is that your security is good  if you do not have good  then the balance of your account can be hacked and your money can be lose , hence the security first. 

Accourding to my opinion Mobile wallet is very very easy to use any where in world  and provide many features to get coins it is fast way to access many tools i think it is flexible than other wallets. it provide high security.

for the one who spends a lot of time on his phone like most people yes it's comfortable but the one who uses the laptop will choose the browser because it is a matter of habit