Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

On 7/9/2020 at 6:14 AM, EmiKanNi said:

What told you that we that have no verified wallet that our account is not safe, noncustodial wallets are not wallets you can verify but they offer maximum level of security, what most important about them is to backup your seed phrase as appropriate in a way it will not be exposed to hackers. 

Like you said and you are right that noncustodial wallets are the safest, newbies and people that do not know much about cryptocurrencies  will use third party wallet, as for me, I can not save funds on wallets that does not connect me to blockchain directly. 

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

Like you said and you are right that noncustodial wallets are the safest, newbies and people that do not know much about cryptocurrencies  will use third party wallet, as for me, I can not save funds on wallets that does not connect me to blockchain directly. 

I get your point, but the fact still remain that there are different types of noncustodial wallets, the online and the offline noncustodial wallets. I will like you to answer this, which one did you think id the safest out of the two?

As well can see, it is offline noncustodial wallets, we need to differentiate this all the time. 

• +1 2

On 11/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I've been using Coinbase for a long time and I find it good for storage and reliable that a lot of users handle and it has an excellent rating

16 hours ago, TheRaed said:

I've been using Coinbase for a long time and I find it good for storage and reliable that a lot of users handle and it has an excellent rating

Coinbase is good, I have used it before, it is novice friendly and easy to use, but has no private keys for users and I stopped using it because private keys are used to claim your funds on blockchain. 

• +1 2

On 7/7/2020 at 5:59 PM, gourav789 said:

what do you mean by verified Bitcoin adress , I think all Bitcoin addresses is verified and enable to used .

Just simply download coinbase or another wallet app, after that you can freely used that wallet .

I hope you have been corrected that not all wallets are verified, verification is not needed by many wallets, but that does not mean the wallet is not yours, so far you have the private keys and the seed phrase for keeping it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, EmiKanNi said:

No, not verified btc address, there are verified btc wallet which needs KYC requirements, all are custodial wallet and a good example is coinbase. They are walletd that are like exchange in term of security. 

Oh are very right, only wallets like coinbase have such feature, the make use of 2FA for back up and Al's the use of email, but the best wallets are not verified ones, they are the noncustodial wallets. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Hi everyone , I use BTC wallet but, i have few money . i do not trading it . I do not use the wallet more time but, my friend talked to me about it . i want to understand it to start work in BTC.

A lot of BTC wallets do not require verification, because the reason BTC was created was for anonymity, now because money laundering and other illegal activities, wallets like coinbase do require verification, but other wallets ( Exodus ) do not require any verification.

18 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I haven't heard regarding any verified btc wallet,

There are many of wallets that require verification, a good example is coinbase people have commented about on this thread. But professionals prefer total noncustodial wallets which are proven to be more secure and safe. 

• +2 1

I do not know what you mean by this, but I think that you intend to confirm the account and not confirm the wallet

I have a lot of verified wallets, Not only for BTC, for multiple wallets. Some crypto stock exchanges with veryfied account, some wallets on my phone with KYC verification. Also i have one cold wallet trezor, but its not need to verify him.

The verification procedure is useful for you as it is considered as proof of your ownership of this wallet by uploading your identity document so it is useful for you

Dear we don't understand what you mean with verified wallet! is this a wallet name? or do you mean about KYC verification? If you are talking about KYC not all wallet exigent it, and generally this is asked by website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

in wallet the verification by e.mail may by code or link but in exchange the kyc is very important.

of course, there is more than one, it increases the security of storing crypto, so it is convenient to use binance or blockchain wallet, now almost all serious sites with good security need verification

On 7/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, DiamondBit said:

Oh are very right, only wallets like coinbase have such feature, the make use of 2FA for back up and Al's the use of email, but the best wallets are not verified ones, they are the noncustodial wallets. 

I agree many wallets bitcoin now if you do not verify your account and even enable your second authentication, either google authenticator you can not withdraw or make transactions, mostly they are already adopting 3d facial recognition also photoselfie video by zoom room

Edited by RAUL LOPEZ
  • +1 1

I have kyc verified  Blockchain and Coinbase wallet. I rarely use them to store crypto but looking good they are not got hacked yet. These two wallets are safest online wallets in this world with so many security layers protection I like them to use. 

Yes, of course, and I advise you to do this, because if the electronic application is not asked to do this, then I think that this application is simply not so good. After all, when you go through the verification, you already professionally become the owner of the card. And there will be fewer problems

I don't have Bitcoin verified wallet. But I passed verification  in WebMoney wallet. As you know, we can hold BTC in WebMoney. So we can call it Bitcoin wallet. 

Verified Wallet had not heard of that, what I do know is that we can verify the account of our favorite exchange such as Binance, where if we verify our identity we obtain many benefits such as the launch of new tokens or a raffle that takes place on the platform and we can also move more money.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

Hello friend you should explain better, as I do not understand what you mean by verified wallet, maybe you talk about the verification kyc that some exchanges ask, remember that the crypto currencies are decentralized, and to save and use it is best to have a wallet of crypto currencies in which you handle your private keys, anyway if you tell me that is for you a verified btc wallet can help you better

Of course I have verified wallet.I went through the KYC process on uphold wallet.Its good wallet to store BTC which also has own mobile app.I think Verification process is obligatory to protect your account.Its the same protection like 2Fa and mnemonic phrases.

I passed the verification of the Blockchain wallet, when I was given$25 for it. It was just to get a reward. But then, when I started to seriously engage in cryptocurrencies, verification came in handy. And it was nice that I got 25 bucks for it, and did not pass for free.

If I understand correctly. a verified BTC wallet means that a certain wallet containing these funds is on the exchange account. which is documented through the KYC verification. 

Yes. I have such wallets

Edited by Vaiopis