Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

I only have trust wallet and some accounts on few exchanges that is where I store most of my cryptocurrency so I do not have any verified wallet

Well, I have been using Coinbase wallet and Payeer wallet since I have joined Crypto world. These are really good and secure wallets in Crypto world. These are verified by blockchain technology that have authentication sign-in to protect the money that we store in the wallet such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin etc.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yess, its better to keep your account verified because it can harm you if it is not verified also when you verify it get more secure as you give your personal information which is known only by you and its easy to hack and do fraud acts with unverified accounts. 

Dear we put Gmail and password and don't need for other things . I have used some wallet where we use just Gmail and password but you are saying that have you variefied ? What you mean ? Maybe you are saying about kyc verification. 

I don't have a wallet for Bitcoin. I have wallets used for many coins but I don't transfer btc out of the exchanges I use. Maybe you want to do that but I am not paying 20 dollar fees, and I am also not a holder for long term but a trader. I can not pay fees and lost profit to transfer each trade to wallets.

Of course, we must verify the encrypted wallet
Because there are additional features and options that can only be activated if the wallet has been verified
Verification is very important to protect your account.

I haven't any wallet yet because I am new to this world. I have joined yesterday and I am doing my work with accuracy so that I can survive here for a long time. I would tell you that I will use Coinbase after my income will be started to generate.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I have not verified btc wallet. I use payeer wallet. It is the best wallet . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I recommend you to use it. It is very easy to use it. 

Yes I have verified BTC wallet. Verified wallet will secure your account. There are so many hacker available nowadays. You have to be careful of them. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links . 

• +1 1

Any bitcoin wallet will give you more features and non limit transactions when you verify your account so it is very good way to get more features.

Yes dear I have have verified YoBit wallet in this wallet I easily exchange my money and trading in different ways so I suggest to sign up in YOBIT wallet for saving and exchange of money.

There are many legitimate and safe wallets, but according to my experience, I recommend yobit wallet because it is multi-currency and has a high degree of security and low withdrawal fees.

if yiu are talking about the kyc verification, I can tell you that I never has been requested to give my documents in any wallet, and this verification I am using my wallet with full features and I am satisfied so far.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Of course, you have verified the btc wallet, which is very important in order to be able to obtain the security and privacy feature of your crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Wallet verification is required. As a customer protection measure, once the account has been checked, we will do other stuff, such as make unrestricted withdrawals and get free airdrops. KYC blockchain also helps to provide encryption for users and wallets, as well as to track blockchain transactions. It reduces the number of fake account accounts, which can lead to criminal hackers. Of course, I've checked all of my wallets.

Verfication is necesary if you plans to hold big amounts of coins, because most of the wallets will ask to do that to prevent money loundry but if you have small amounts there is no need for verfication in most of the wallets. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

What do you mean by verified wallet? Like premium or something? No, I do not think that this is necessary. You just need a wallet to save and secure your coins. Not much to it.

• +2 1

There are many Bitcoin currencies wallet like Ethereum and YOBIT.But in these latest days the YOBIT is advanced and latest thing.I also currently working on it and I have a good experience about this.

I just use swap wallets; once I've completed all transactions, I'll convert it to currency and deposit it in my bank. I often use exchanges that do not need KYC because my document has already expired. I fully support KYC because it allows exchanges to identify scammers, and having a checked wallet on any platform is a good idea.

Yes I have a verified crypto wallet because a good wallet always verify your identity for some privacy and security so it's a good thing and I say I have a verified crypto wallet 

Thank-you for asking this question. Sorry no i have verifeid BTC. But to last month i search who we get verified btc but i am failed. So you have any idea so share with us. Thankyou in advance.

I have a Binance and trust wallet which is good and easy to use. For sometime I also use Coinbase to receive withdraw by some app that give in Coinbase, I already describe in details Check my profile. 

No, I haven't verified yet because I'm new. I'll verify as long as I'm earning and this form verification system of this form is very good. Will

On 11/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

Yes mate i have. I am using trust wallet. And i think it is best wallet indeed. As it is most trusted and safest wallet . And have unique features. As well as have very low transaction fees. I will suggest you to use it .

No friend I don't have a verified wallet. I have alot of others wallets because  I don't have BTC verified wallet. I have not any I'd card . I use my friend coinbase wallet for cashouts.