Tron coin wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Tron coin wallet

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. I make money through it. It is very safe and easy to withdraw money.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:59 AM, Urmila14 said:

Tronlink wallet is the best wallet for store tron coin. Its a most secure. And this wallet support many others coin.     

I have used this wallet. the wallet is supporting many crypto coin and the wallet security is very high to secure the asset store on that platform.

Easy tronlink is the best choice that you can count in it . And you can but usdt in it and withdraw it by one from coin . That is really good don't you think that ?..

The best wallet to hold and send and recive tron is toronlink . Because it allow you to stake your trx . And claim BTT and win from airdrop , so I really like it .

18 minutes ago, CoinCryptoCoin said:

i also think that the wallet is very much secured and the user interface of this wallet is interesting. the transaction fee is very low here .

Hello that the tron coin I hear about very much and is it a currency that can be stored in the long term for profit and sold at a high price provided us information about this currency and what is the appropriate wallet for this currency in your opinion

Tronlink is the official wallet for Tron, just as coins and blockchain tokens from Tron. This is a decent application that is accessible in the game store.you can transfer from their

You can try out trust wallet mate. This wallet is completely secure and also it support a tons of assets. Your tron coin will be there for sure. 

Some say bahwaTronscan is the best TRX Blockchain wallet system. It's the best secure and fast TRX blockchain wallet. It supports TRX tokens, and gaming platforms

If you want to keep your coins safe for some long time then surely you have very few choices as its very important for your money so use tron andoid wallet or hardware wallet Ledger Nano S as these both are very secure and good but I will suggest try to have tron android as its can give you some extra feature like if you lost password then you can recover through 24 word seed in just 24 hours keep safe this seed.

You can use tronlink wallet for store your tron coin. I use tronlink wallet. I think its safe for stor torn and any other coin. You can use this wallet easily. 

I think the official recognized wallet by Tron is Tronlink. As a Google Chrome extension, It is similar to Metamask and is safe and secure to access the Tron Block chain. There are other online wallets too notably Coinpayments.

Troncoin wallet is a new wallet which doesnt have much ratings or reviews and that is a problem. I suggest you to use popular wallets instead

There are so manys wallets for Tron that exist right now, i'm currently using TronLink and its working very well it's fast and low fees per transaction, but you could use some others one that includes more security in it to save your funds incase of a big amount

No he tenido la oportunidad de utilizar dicha billetera, porque empeze o eligir una la cual me a permitido trabajar de una manera muy buena, pero por amigos me han dicho esta billetera en una de las mejores o mejores de las que existen, dado que las comisiones son bajas.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:54 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which wallet will be best for me for Tron coin? I've been confused by seeing so many wallets online, please let me know what benefits are available in a wallet and how much security there is.

yes there are a lot of tron wallets available for any platform, that also are listed in the official tron site.

so i would suggest 2 wallets that i'm currently using for tron and those are,

tronlink, it is a browser wallet, and i use this for dapps because it's pretty easy to use dapps in a browser

and tronwallet that now is called tronblocks, this is an app for android and use this to just hold them

I can use Tron wallet for your Tron coin and you can also use coinbase. Don't use myetherwallet for Tron because myetherwallet hacked many time and same time their private key also not working.

Tron is a new wallet in cryptocurrency but this wallet is safer and more complete security so you can keep your TRX coins safe here.

For me the best wallet I ever try is blockchain wallet because it’s look very secured for my funds hope you have your best wallet right now good luck.

Many wallets support tron coin but I think my ether wallet best for hold tron my ether wallet almost support all crypto coins safe and secured personally I using my ether wallet good experience.

I give you a description of the best Tron wallet

TronLink team feels honored to be the recommended wallet for all HORA holders on Faucethub.io.
As a beginner, you might need some guidance.
Create a wallet
Faucet hub requires you to input a HORA receiving address. To give you a short tip, HORA is a TRC-20 token on TRON network. ALL TOKENS ON TRON NETWORK CAN BE RECEIVED WITH THE SAME ADDRESS.
After downloading TronLink, please click Create Wallet.
2. setting up an account name, password and repeat password. Please remember this password, WE CAN’T HELP YOU RETRIEVE PASSWORD.
3. Click back up wallet. In this step, please write down all the phrases. These 12 words are very important for you to retrieve your account.
4. After backup, now you are able to access your address. On the asset page, click Receive.
On the next page you can click copy the address, then you can put it in Faucethub.io to claim your HORA rewards.

This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

In order to store TRX cryptocurrency, just store the Tron coin, and then just download the Tron wallet itself. Just be careful not to fall for the tricks of scammers. 

I hint you to lumber room your tron coin to coinbase wallet. this wallet is precise a lot protected and relaxed to access. you know how to straightforwardly transmit it to an added wallet .

I hint you to lumber room your tron coin to coinbase wallet. this wallet is precise a lot protected and relaxed to access. you know how to straightforwardly transmit it to an added wallet .

On 11/24/2019 at 7:54 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which wallet will be best for me for Tron coin? I've been confused by seeing so many wallets online, please let me know what benefits are available in a wallet and how much security there is.

I will suggest you TRX for holding tron coins. It is best holding app. You can  trade easily and exchange the coins on their. So it's best for you.