Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

i am new here.i think cryptocurrency is the best sites.these sites need to be given more important 

. because in the future these may go further . It is convenient for trade me on it.

thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Recent events suggest that bitcoin cash will be the best coin for a long-term investment. Bitcoin cash will quickly reach 0.04-0.05 bitcoin.

Every crypto currency which is going through a good development period is good. Among currencies listed in topic the price of XRP is increasing quickly nowadays.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

54 minutes ago, Gyjmsy said:

for me Bitcoin probably for many this cryptocurrency will be the best.

You can not say bitcoin is just the best without any prove, you need to give the reasons why bitcoin is the best. Bitcoin is the best because it is the coin people use the most, but I also save altcoins I see profitable, litecoin is one of my best options. 

Since it is the king of cryptocurrency and it has survived longer than any other cryptocurrency, meaning Bitcoin has no problem and it continues to grow in the internet world.  But with them my idea is I would choose Ethereum because it is always at the top of the market.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Besides bitcoin the next best coin would be ETH, in terms of its application, adoption and projects, we can’t deny that it is the best among the list.

Out of the list, ETH and Ripple are the best on the list as I can say. They are good potential coin which you wouldn't regret to Invest in them. I can assure you if you are able to trade or even read charts then you might find it easier to trade or invest in those coins.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

No doubt among the 8 reputable coin ethereum is the best because it is the best coin after Bitcoin interms of price and volume in the market followed by Bitcoin cash and others.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

In my opinion and from what i know and see, the XMR will be my choice, because it's the last anonymous coin out there, and as the story told us, the value of BTC go up and become famous because of this, so the Monero will be like it and it will go very up in prices, it needs only some more darkness activity and you will see. 

• +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/11/2020 at 10:20 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

Every crypto currency which is going through a good development period is good. Among currencies listed in topic the price of XRP is increasing quickly nowadays.

Your idea of good development is not clear to me. Development is mostly used to refer to software or application upgrades and certainly most coins are not being developed constantly. Any coin that is on the rise, is not necessarily the best cryptocurrency because most rises can be just temporary. It is up to individual people to decide which coin is the best for them because we don't know what they want to do with their coins. Any coin serves a particular purpose better than its rivals. So, the best coin is the one that fulfills your expectations successfully.

• +4 1

YUSRA coin .YUSRA GLOBAL project looks quite promising. The idea is interesting and the project have many services and advantages. It seems to me that the YUSRA GLOBAL project should be successful in the future.

YUSRA GLOBAL gives you a chance to start invest  in cryptocurrencies even with small amounts. This is a great opportunity to organize yourself a passive income that can provide you with a decent future.
https://yusra.global

The best cryptocurrency'' is bit coin.i prefer bitcoin because it is higher and more powerful currency for trading.it is digital currency.it is best for trading.bitcoin is the best in cryptocurrency''.

Bitcoin and Eth. Others are added of a stake steady if they had useful fundamentals. But i would as well cream of the crop Cardano on my list. near are tons of others but i am haughty that they will static release a assortment before "it" begins.

1 hour ago, FA19A7BB015 said:

The best cryptocurrency'' is bit coin.i prefer bitcoin because it is higher and more powerful currency for trading.it is digital currency.it is best for trading.bitcoin is the best in cryptocurrency''.

I would agree with you that bitcoin is the best currency for trading and it is trustworthy because of it's liquidity but it is not the best currency in terms of use.. I say this because of it's slow transactions and high fees.

I am staying with Litecoin, I think it is a safe currency, with low fees and immediate transactions, it is a good project for the future 

When you are talking about the world acknowledgement and the use worldwide you can see that there are very less people who can guide you, the btc is the best among all the other coins.

On 21/11/2019 at 6:40, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Guión (DASH) ...
  5. Ondulación (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

In this list I would choose LTC, your network is very good, but there are many better ones that are not on this list, but if I choose from this list made by you, I prefer LTC followed by XRP, they are very important networks, and very important for security add to Zcash, they are fantastic.

The mentioned crypto currency are now in top position in crypto world but from this some currreny eth, ltc and ripple is best right as this some currency trading volume all time because of popularity..  I didnt see any big movement from XMR, NEO, ZEC yet as ltc, eth, xrp in price..   Not only this because almost all crypto currency has priority on  this three coin so they are best for me..                   

• +3 1

I think the best from mentioned above is Etherum. Maybe someone will say that its not true but its the most expensive from the list. Also well liqudated and exists on every cryptoexchange. 

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

The mentioned crypto currency are now in top position in crypto world but from this some currreny eth, ltc and ripple is best right as this some currency trading volume all time because of popularity..  I didnt see any big movement from XMR, NEO, ZEC yet as ltc, eth, xrp in price..   Not only this because almost all crypto currency has priority on  this three coin so they are best for me..                   

@Dorjoy12..you are told right coin...There are many currencies in the crypto world.  However, not all currencies are of good quality.  There are some currencies that dump a lot when they dump and pump a lot when they pump.  However BTC, LTC, Ethereum are very good coins.  When they pump, they will do it slowly. Again, when they dump the wound, they will do it slowly.  I like these coins a lot from this point of view

• +1 1

There are lots of crypto currencies out there and some are still kicking out of the locker but for me I always go for bitcoin (btc). Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

When they pump, they will do it slowly. Again, when they dump the wound, they will do it slowly.  I like these coins a lot from this point of view

Not like so as you mean..  There has some moment of crypto world when btc price will   pump  almost half of it previous price but another altcoin such as ltc, eth, xrp, XLM wont pump but when btc become stable lil bit after pump then altcoin start to pump...  Again some time btc and altcoin pump together... So there has different movement of crypto market..        

• +2 2

I don`t think crypto which I will tell about is the best, but it can be very popular in the future, because of its development and growing ecosystem. I mean Yusra coin. It`s already listed on several big exchanges and many people joined this project. Team promises to launch a lot of new products according to roadmap. Hope this will happen and project will continue to grow 

You have mistaken as the best is Bitcoin. The rest are there just based on Bitcoin and following trying to fill some gaps. If you want to invest you should be more careful. Some can be good options for a while and then take the wrong turn. Most altcoin wait for Bitcoin to rise and follow.