XRP below 0.25 dollar! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

XRP below 0.25 dollar!

why not this is good time to buy XRP and hold until hit again at $0.31 price, but don't expect it will up in a short time, there's possibility it can down for more. Just hold for long term I think.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

34 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Of course you should take advantage of the XRP price drop. It is a currency that has had a good acceptance by many people and in addition many exchanges made a lot of promotion through Airdrop and other offers. I see a good future.

I still think the price coyld go lower even tho we see now the market start recovering to the 7500 levels but in my opinion I think the market will still turn bearish after it makes some people buy at these prices and dump it lower.

I think that xrp will definitely rise one day for they work with baking systems and they just won't let crypto that actually introduces them fall down. So why not, it's probably a good chance to buy it

36 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well it would be excellent if you can take advantage of a stronger drop in price and buy at that time. We must be alert for any movement in the market and be on the right side.

Yea it would definitely be good to buy it lower but the thing is that we can't trust the crypto market because it could be the start of a bull run now or it could dump to lower levels nobody knows. And like you said we just hope we are on the right side.

Il y a 2 heures, takbir a dit:

C’est  le signal que nous faisons de plus en plus à court terme , il y a beaucoup de partenaires qui sont intéressés et ils sont l’ adaptateur qui est tout aussi favori que d’ autres crypto-monnaies, achètent Bitcoin.    

The price of the Ripple should not be too high in the market because its use is vast everyone likes to see a price between 0.3. Dollars and 0.50 dollars .and to see the price will exceed 1 dollar it will need new factors.

11 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

I hesitate a bit to buy the price fell to $ 0.22 but it will take a long time to go up and for someone who loves trading is like taking a long break!and it's not good for me.

I see, so you prefer to trade when the price rises or at least it reaches almost $ 1? I think this year is still difficult and by the end of the year the ripple will probably reach $ 0.30

• Useful or interesting 1

if you believe that XRP coins will make a profit and buy them when the price is going down then you can buy them,
but I do not recommend you buy XRP, even though the price is below 0.25 USD. the reason is because there are still many coins better than XRP which have better prices, for example like BCHABC.

1 minute ago, cryptoalik said:

Xrp price is very cheap now and it will recover it's price soon.So below 0.25$ xrp should buy and hold to see a sweet profit.

Yes very soon the XRP price will recover because the bitcoin market is going to green and due to this all altcoin will go to rise.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

19 hours ago, fuer44 said:

Je vois, alors vous préférez négocier lorsque le prix augmente ou au moins il atteint presque 1 $? Je pense que cette année est encore difficile et d'ici la fin de l'année, l'ondulation atteindra probablement 0,30 $

See the price touch 1 dollar by the end of the year is almost 4 times the amount invested but nothing is sure because to reach this price there .many factors must be in the rank of this coin.

4 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

See the price touch 1 dollar by the end of the year is almost 4 times the amount invested but nothing is sure because to reach this price there .many factors must be in the rank of this coin.

Unless the circulation supply can reach 60% of the total supply, it is very likely that the price of XRP will be pumped up and may reach $ 1 or even more.

7 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes very soon the XRP price will recover because the bitcoin market is going to green and due to this all altcoin will go to rise.

You are right, we have to buy and invest in Ripple, because the price will go up next year, the more we invest, the more profit we will get. Good luck.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

After reaching 0.31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0.25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

Yes we can get advantage now from XRP because XRP is a good coin and its future is so much bright and its team is so much strong. SO i just told you that buy 1000 XRP coins and safe them because soon XRP will touch the high and it will give you high profit on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Oui, nous pouvons tirer avantage de XRP maintenant, car XRP est une bonne pièce et son avenir est tellement prometteur et son équipe est tellement forte. Donc, je viens de vous dire que vous achetez 1000 pièces XRP et que vous les sécurisez, car bientôt, XRP atteindra le sommet et vous rapportera un profit élevé à ce moment-là.

Thank you for your advice, I believe that the growth of Xrp will be spectacular by the end of the year or later the beginning of 2020 invest 1000 pieces is a good plan because a 1 Dollar price times 4.

3 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Non! Les XRP ne valent pas la peine d’acheter, parce que cette pièce n’est qu’une pièce manipulée. Par conséquent, lorsque le prix de cette pièce augmentera, assurez-vous de vendre rapidement vos pièces, car je pense que cette pièce sera rapidement rejetée. 

Here is a message that punishes this Ripple coin! Yes, this coin is created in order to keep a stable price to win its place in the markets and banks, the big beneficiary is the creators of this currency!

People are no longer surprised when the XRP price declines.  Unfortunately, this project which upsets its investors due to its decreasing price day by day does not make any new partnership agreements or new works.  Especially in today's market, at least we have a team that makes no effort to keep the price at a certain level.  I have acquaintances who buy XRP at the price of 1 USD, I can not think of them.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

if you have a large of enough capital in my opinion right now is a good time opportunity to buy because the value of XRP is currently at the lowest level .

I think this is the right time to buy ripple(XRP) as much as 10-20% of the capital and accumulate it if the price price going down again more than 30%

Xrp use to be in gain for the past month, something is wrong elsewhere it will be able to recover back in price when Everyrhing set

On 11/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, Migo said:

Not just xrp, but all the market is decreasing in the recently days, maybe we will se something huge after this falling, no one can be sure about what will happen 

Yes all the crypto market is regularly decreasing and i hope soon all the market will go up and it give us good profit in it. Crypto is the best market in the world and now this time XRP is on 0.22$ so buy the XRP and safe them into your wallet and sell it when market is high.

BetFury                                                   

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Les noms notables de la crypto évitent cette pièce comme un fléau, car échanger cette pièce et en augmenter la valeur équivaut à écrire pour une fondation ondulatoire contenant plus de 60% de ce jeton depuis Premine. Jusqu'à ce que le jeton trouve l'utilisation réelle, le prix restera bas

This is also my opinion. Xrp is a piece that will lose its usefulness if its price rises too much, because for the market and companies that use Xrp's currency, the appropriate price is $ 0.30.

yeah, not only XRP, but most of altcoins price are drop in this bearish market. i still keep buying some XRP until now. i think XRP is still worth to hold for a long time. they keep make a new partnership with a good company which can make their price rise superbly in the near future.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

I just checked the price chart! It's completely red! The price reduction contained, I hope that by the end of the year it will change color! This is disappointing for users who own BTC Xrp ... But luck is in the ranks of those who want to buy!

whenever the market is red it means the price has to go down to have more investors buy the dips and when we buy low the price will start going up as the demand for the coin increase.

I think XRP will continue to drop even as we go into 2020 so I would wait to buy it even lower than 24 cents because of this. It's not a good market right now if you buy it will continue to drop because of negative sentiment, and there needs to be some major news before this changes. There isn't a real reason to be optimistic about near term future because there needs to be a ton more development.

Now XRP is on 0.21$ and may be at the end of this month XRP will come down more and it touch the 0.15$ and i think at that time we need to buy the XRP and then safe that because that coin future is so much bright and good and i hope this coin will make a great high and good profit we will gain from this.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/19/2019 at 5:51 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

I wouldn't bother with a coin like ripple, which is as centralized as a coin can get.  I don't understand why it's so popular these days, but I'm definitely not into it and I wouldn't ever buy it, not even if I thought the profit potential was a certainty.

There are so many other good coins on the market.  Why not pick another one that's ranked high on coinmarketcap instead of ripple?  If not a coin like Eth, try litecoin or something.  When the market starts to move up again, you'll probably make just as much money with one of those as you would with ripple, and probably more.