I'm in doubt, continue or stop? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

I'm in doubt, continue or stop?

Like many members of this forum I also encounter with problem about deleted posts, and I'm in a mess because I dont know how much posts are deleted and how much posts I must to write to come back on payment list again.

But that is not only problem, there are two options to move topic on Off Topic section or to delete topic and when topic go to Off Topic section I can see that topic go to not paid section but when topic is deleted I dont know anything about that.

Next problem is about differences why topic is deleted or go to Off Topic section, I really dont understand why is some topic "live" and some move to Off Topic section:

Section About Forum

Off Topic

Section About Forum

Off Topic (ok it's not constructive but have point)

And many topics, and how I will know which topic will go to Off Topic section and which will stay.

My point and questions is, should I continue or to stop writing because for example maybe there are 100 topics which is move or deleted and is that my mistake of course not because I only give/write my opinion. I write before I will write again, it's not my or other members mistake because of promotion of 1 BTC and because some users write to many one line and not constructive topics and posts. And I see that some members want new promotion for reporting posts/topics (come on!), if people can not see the difference between copy/paste and constructive topics then that is their problem. And that surprises me, because I did not reply on such a topics. I really like this forum because it's different but because of such a things I'm losing my inspiration to write more. I can free tell that I write only constructive posts and when I create topic I try to give all informations which I have, and I get this in return and person which have to many one line and not contructive posts get 1 BTC, is that ok? I dont complaining just try to show/explain you why forum go to wrong direction and why is to many spamming and copy/paste posts. It's not all about how much cryptocurrency someone will get here than what will someone writing how that will affect on forum etc. Like I write many times ago "quality not quantity".

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

7 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Like many members of this forum I also encounter with problem about deleted posts, and I'm in a mess because I dont know how much posts are deleted and how much posts I must to write to come back on payment list again.

You can check all your posts here: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/282-bullrunbit/content/?type=forums_topic_post

There are 21 pages contains your total contents. That's means you have total 510+ contents counted for payments. Thats means there are about 219 posts have been deleted of you. So you have to fill up more 219 posts extra to be eligible for payment. 

I am not sure at all, but it might be. Because the admin still didn't clear it to us.

• Useful or interesting 2

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

A lot of members have the same problem and I have just entered my profile and counted my posts and found 405 while in fact I have 489 so the difference is 84 posts and I have to write all this number in order to get paid. This problem has to be solved.

Well I am too in the same boat just behind you as it is getting pain in the nerves from a long time. Now 20 days has over after the competition, so still we see a lot of spam in the board. Who is gonna going to clean all these things.

Why can't the Moderators  unable to control and give good people for posting instead of deleting everything.  They are deleting everything that is just like a dustbin. I thought this forum become better place than Bitcointalk, but here proving nothing will come in the next month.

9 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

You can check all your posts here: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/282-bullrunbit/content/?type=forums_topic_post

There are 21 pages contains your total contents. That's means you have total 510+ contents counted for payments. Thats means there are about 219 posts have been deleted of you. So you have to fill up more 219 posts extra to be eligible for payment. 

I am not sure at all, but it might be. Because the admin still didn't clear it to us.

219 posts!

And how I will know if some next topic will be deleted or move to Off Topic section.

Because I bypassed every topic for which I was thinking that is not constructive or not creative.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Well I am too in the same boat just behind you as it is getting pain in the nerves from a long time. Now 20 days has over after the competition, so still we see a lot of spam in the board. Who is gonna going to clean all these things.

Why can't the Moderators  unable to control and give good people for posting instead of deleting everything.  They are deleting everything that is just like a dustbin. I thought this forum become better place than Bitcointalk, but here proving nothing will come in the next month.

That promotion (1 BTC) is only affect bad for forum, I can imagine winner of that promotion how much he have posts deleted. But he get 1 BTC, he doesn't have to worry about this.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

219 posts!

And how I will know if some next topic will be deleted or move to Off Topic section.

Because I bypassed every topic for which I was thinking that is not constructive or not creative.

That promotion (1 BTC) is only affect bad for forum, I can imagine winner of that promotion how much he have posts deleted. But he get 1 BTC, he doesn't have to worry about this.

This thread also get deleted soon and I don't know what does this mods are doing when the topic was created. They have said we shouldn't reply them, but do they don't know for deleting thread during the startup.

Another thing is they wouldn't approve such threads but this is not happening here. I have wasted now more than 20 days.

10 hours ago, cryptosix said:

This thread also get deleted soon and I don't know what does this mods are doing when the topic was created. They have said we shouldn't reply them, but do they don't know for deleting thread during the startup.

Another thing is they wouldn't approve such threads but this is not happening here. I have wasted now more than 20 days.

Why would be deleted?

Is it wrong to write facts?

Or I just must to write like bot without my opinion, I think that forum is place where people exchange their opinions.

I really thing that is better way to listen members what they want say than to ban their opinions.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

Why would be deleted?

Is it wrong to write facts?

Or I just must to write like bot without my opinion, I think that forum is place where people exchange their opinions.

I really thing that is better way to listen members what they want say than to ban their opinions.

You see just above this post what the person told it was 100% correct. When a person got ban our posts too will get deleted from those banned account.

These people are not listening what we are saying, they themselves thinking like Gods. I don't know what the admin said to them or what they have in their mind for cleaning this forums. Do you think they can clean this forums in the next 10 days?

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

219 posts!

There is no way to know which content will be deleted of you. I have been discovered 100+ contents also deleted of mine. That's why i am not being paid for few days. Now i am trying to fill up those extra contents. It's really embarrassing 😣

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

unfortunately this is a serious lack of the forum lack the statistics with the deleted posts / threads or with the threads moved to off topic (or non-paying sections) it would be useful so at least the users regulate themselves, then there is the group of the ct team that instead to write useful things they have made their reason for living in reporting the posts of all others

10 hours ago, cryptosix said:

You see just above this post what the person told it was 100% correct. When a person got ban our posts too will get deleted from those banned account.

These people are not listening what we are saying, they themselves thinking like Gods. I don't know what the admin said to them or what they have in their mind for cleaning this forums. Do you think they can clean this forums in the next 10 days?

In this topic (below) you can see that some member want reward for cleaning forum from spam

and you ask can they do it my answer is yes of course if you give to them 1 BTC reward (😁).

When they could to write one line posts or 10-15 reply on same topic for promotion 1 BTC maximum posts why then can not cleaning forum from their mess of course for some reward. 😉

There is no way to know which content will be deleted of you. I have been discovered 100+ contents also deleted of mine. That's why i am not being paid for few days. Now i am trying to fill up those extra contents. It's really embarrassing 😣

Good word "embarrassing".

That's what I'm talking about, it's not all about payments than what I'm writing.

I did not use my free time to writing here just to be deleted and not for my mistake than for someone mistake or because someone think that is mistake (that topic).

And above you can see with some calculation that I have over 200 posts deleted! 200 posts man!

Do not despair and you need to go further. Maybe soon there will be another competition and not for 10 winners, but for 20 or more winners, but in a different form. The winners of the forum will be chosen in some form, maybe they will. I look forward to maybe the moderators will come up with and notify us. 

Well, I think that the forum is going through these days, maybe reforms, but we do not blame the forum, maybe you made mistakes. Check your previous posts and make sure it is just the advice of my friend.

35 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

In this topic (below) you can see that some member want reward for cleaning forum from spam

Sorry I might missed that thread, but reporting for a post rewards are not important, This should be done by an experienced Moderator or an Admin. I see these people doesn't have any experience with them.

and you ask can they do it my answer is yes of course if you give to them 1 BTC reward (

When they could to write one line posts or 10-15 reply on same topic for promotion 1 BTC maximum posts why then can not cleaning forum from their mess of course for some reward. 

1 BTC reward is not enough for cleaning the forums nor keep the other persons happy. 1 BTC may be good for 2 or 3 people,how about the remaining members who report them.

Coming to that thread you see a purely copied content poster.

Copied from this post

Do you think the moderators or the admins read that thread? If they read then why they are unable to find such a copy paster?

Edited by cryptosix

53 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

That's what I'm talking about, it's not all about payments than what I'm writing.

I did not use my free time to writing here just to be deleted and not for my mistake than for someone mistake or because someone think that is mistake (that topic).

And above you can see with some calculation that I have over 200 posts deleted! 200 posts man!

I have already said that bro. About 219 posts have been deleted of you. Now try to post more than 250+ messages and reform your profile to be eligible for payments. Be aware while posting that the mentioned topics are specific or nonspecific, logical or illogical, significant or insignificant in manner. Wish you success. 👍

Edited by ultimateclub

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Coming to that thread you see a purely copied content poster.

Do you think the moderators or the admins read that thread? If they read then why they are unable to find such a copy paster?

Exactly, why they (if they report copy/paste posts) did not report that posts that is clean copy/paste posts and on their topic!

I have already said that bro. About 219 posts have been deleted of you. Now try to post more than 250+ messages and reform your profile to be eligible for payments. Be aware while posting that the mentioned topics are specific or nonspecific, logical or illogical, significant or insignificant in manner. Wish you success. 👍

Believe me, now I think it's better to not write anything than to write. Because I dont know what is from them "good" topic and what is spam or bad topics, and if I write over 200 posts on spam or bad topics I dont know what I was doing. And one of my rule is that I dont reply over 3 times on same topic, and (200/3= around 66) that is around 66 topics that dont have any sense for me.

I think you should continue to post. And you should continue to study English. Don't get angry with me I just  said it so that you can adjust. A lot of your grammar and some of your spelling is in correct. Maybe it is one of the factor why your post didn't get paid. And another don't be jealous to others. Don't compare your work to others. Do no say that your post is much more better than the others just because your post is so long. And lastly don't just post for payments post for the information. And enjoy posting and inter acting with each other. Maybe the admins won't bother even if you stop posting from this forum. That's what I can say based on my observations. Good luck on your crypto career and more power to you my friend. 

On 11/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, BullRunBit said:

But that is not only problem, there are two options to move topic on Off Topic section or to delete topic and when topic go to Off Topic section I can see that topic go to not paid section but when topic is deleted I dont know anything about that.

Next problem is about differences why topic is deleted or go to Off Topic section, I really dont understand why is some topic "live" and some move to Off Topic section:

Section About Forum

Off Topic

Section About Forum

And many topics, and how I will know which topic will go to Off Topic section and which will stay.

My point and questions is, should I continue or to stop writing because for example maybe there are 100 topics which is move or deleted and is that my mistake of course not because I only give/write my opinion. I write before I will write again, it's not my or other members mistake because of promotion of 1 BTC and because some users write to many one line and not constructive topics and posts. And I see that some members want new promotion for reporting posts/topics (come on!), if people can not see the difference between copy/paste and constructive topics then that is their problem. And that surprises me, because I did not reply on such a topics. I really like this forum because it's different but because of such a things I'm losing my inspiration to write more. I can free tell that I write only constructive posts and when I create topic I try to give all informations which I have, and I get this in return and person which have to many one line and not contructive posts get 1 BTC, is that ok? I dont complaining just try to show/explain you why forum go to wrong direction and why is to many spamming and copy/paste posts. It's not all about how much cryptocurrency someone will get here than what will someone writing how that will affect on forum etc. Like I write many times ago "quality not quantity".

If I were you, I will not stop. Yes, you are being confuse and having doubt about what is happening on this forum. But you must trust the administrators because they only doing their best to make this forum better.

1 hour ago, Hashimi said:

The administrations is too low in numbers and the forum is growing day by day. In order to maintain forum stander. More hands are required or at least they have to upgrade there auto payment system.

They are working very hard to restore the forum from spammers. Yes the number is low and they need some more moderators, but the admin is not interested in such things.

I don't know what they want this forum to be and why it was here.

I think some moderators are fixing this kind of problems on this forum, they are encountered some violators and they will avoid it, by checking our post by them its okay to segregate some shitty post and some content are not reliable to the topic, dont judge them they just doing it to help this forum larger.

I have 71 content not paid and i really do not know what happend .There was no notification from administration for moving or deleting topics.Many my posts goes to off topic.My payments was stoped and i start thinking what did i do wrong .Then i restart posting and now payments are started.I will good if there were some announcements made before deleting or shifting posts to off topic section.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, BullRunBit said:

Section About Forum

Off Topic

Section About Forum

You don't have to stop using this forum, if you just post here you should post as a part to help others and have a fun so just post much post as you can do and the payment will come automatically good lucky.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

To be honest OP I'm thinking the same thing. I'm posting. I'm contributing. I like spending time on her but not getting the rewards. Or the rules have become very unclear and feel kind of like I'm being played. Or that I'm getting screwed because of cheaters and spammers. I feel disappointed every time I check back to see that my rewards are still on 0 despite me following the rules. I'm sure something will be sorted out but I'm losing the will to spend my time here on a wild goose chase for $3 a day. Obviously it's not much but when that's part of the deal. It should be clear what the deal is. And for those saying they don't care and want to be the spam police. No they don't care. Because they spammed the hell out of the site and won't the contest. Some of them anyway. 

If you want to know how much of your posts were deleted just count how many you posted then wait for the payment and you can see how much posts they paid you for, and here you can see the difference 

Don't stop BullRunBit even I experienced that actually yesterday I only got 8,000 satoshis to my almost 35 posts. Just keep doing because, in the end, you will still win when you reach a higher rank.