i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

Yes most of sites just Scame, so when we would put our amount without knowledge which sites is best for investment then we would face loss. So don't make mistakes to chose right place for investment.  If you have right place then our loss can be reduce.  So after that we can make right planning and can earn money ,but the selection of forum is right. During investment at any sutes give some suggestions from this foeum will be right and you can identify which sites is best option for cryptocurrency and we can earn from cryptocurrency when we have knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

As for me, I do not prefer investing in websites, I am trying to gain sufficient experience to be able to trade myself, and to be able to anticipate the maximum and maximum rates of currencies to trade in.

Scammers are everywhere and they always find new methods to trick investors. It's better to use only trusted snd famous websites to invest your Litecoin, such as Binance or Yobit Exchange. These websites are secure and trusted.

Just always make sure you do more trial and error(research) before investing your money in an unknown website, you can try investing in the likes of yobit exchanger or binance exchanger as they are trusted sites for investment in cryptowold.

• +2 1

This topic is very important.  Because when we are going to invest in words, we should find out first that if we invest in words, we can be successful.  Moreover, if you work with advice from other seniors, you can easily succeed.

Due to extreme volatility, you can quickly win or lose a lot of dollars in just a few minutes! Hence, it is very important to time your investments well. You can do this better while investing in Bitcoin by closely watching the news. Litecoins are left alone by professional funds due to their extreme volatility. So the market is almost entirely made up of speculators, people like you and me who want to make some extra money by investing in stocks. Speculators are generally not experts and therefore respond strongly to the news. Very negative news could have a devastating effect on the Litecoin market rate. If you look at the chart with the price trend of the litecoins market, what is striking is that severe lows are often followed by very high rises, after the market price collapses too, you buy Litecoin again: this way you amplify the profit that you get Get it through your investments in litecoins. In addition, it is important to always use a stop loss so that you do not lose all funds in your account immediately if the timing is incorrect. Litecoins is just like Bitcoin an interesting financial tool. Litecoin is still now in the shadow of bitcoins, but that could change, of course! Thus watch Litecoin closely and take advantage of sudden market price fluctuations by buying or selling litecoins at the right moment.

• +2 1

It is sad what happened with you, but I salute you for not despairing and trying again, but the most important thing is that you deal only with reliable sites. You can invest in the Yobit platform as it is safe and reliable and all members here use it.

• +3 1

If you are looking for a site, Yobit is a trusted trade and investment site. What's certain is Yobit is a legit site and has tons of investment and trading features. If you want to invest in Litecoin you can buy it at Yobit using the income from cryptotalk, then after you buy Litecoin, you can keep it for the long term and sell it when the price goes up.

Do not be sad my friend, you will recover your loss soon. Just be optimistic and try to invest litecoin in yobit exchange I will guarantee you a successful investment, my dear good luck to you and all the members

• +3 1

It is really very bad news that you have lost your money i am sorry about your loss because that is the reward of your hardworking . but you should be careful for the next time and secure your money .

For you to get a real and trusted way to make investment on the litcoin you need to make reserch and investigation in how to make the trading and investment that will make you make profit, benefits and values in the investment of litcoin in the crypto currency exchange market 

I don't know what do you mean exactly by "investing" but I guess you want to get regular earning when you deposit an amount of money , if you meant this I don't recommend you to take it seriously because most of such websites are scams, it's better if you do trading or at least long term holding

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Before starting inveating again you need to make sure of the legitimately of the site that you are going to use and increase your knowledge about investing so you will not lose again. I think Yobit is the way to go, they have a lot of great plans for investing.

• +2 1

I advise you to work on the yobit platform, as it is safe and there is an investment for all types of currencies. You should try it, but I advise you to invest bitcoin, it is a semi-stable currency

Its very sad to hear that you have been scammed by these fake websites abd hou have been in lost. I think yobit wallet is a safe and secure wallet and gou can also invest in this wallet without any tension and fear. And you should report these kind of fake website. 

• +5 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

Currently there are many crypto websites and applications that offer various attractive offers about crypto coins such as bitcoin or other crypto coins. If you want to invest, maybe you can try investing in Yobit. You can register for an account at yobit.net, if you are logged in you can select the InvestBox menu, there you can choose Litecoin or other crypto coins that you want to invest in.

• +4 1

The crypto world is full of fraudsters, so be careful. I advise you to invest on the Binance platform because it is one of the most reliable platforms. Prices must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase. I advise you to consult older members because they are the best help for us.

Many people are exposed to losses, failures or fraud operations, so I advise that the person investigate well and care before lost his money. I recommend using decentralized applications, as it is safe and I put confidence in it.

• +2 1

My dear friend you should not invest your LTC to any website you should invest in litecoin that means you should buy it and hold it for some time and sell it when you want

I am sorry for your loss, I suggest you to invest in the yobit platform, it is a legitimate and very reliable platform, and I invest the money that I have through it and also its transactions are easy and not expensive

You should not invest in fraudulent sites because they will steal your money without mercy, my dear friend.
There are very reliable sites that you can invest in for life, for example the yobit platform is considered the most reliable cryptographic platform.

You have to invest your money through the yobit platform, as the fees for withdrawing Litecoin are low and very suitable for all members.

• +1 1

What bad news for you that you lost your money in this way, but do not worry The profits come from experiences, even if you are sometimes exposed to losses, so the important thing is to learn from your mistakes, and for reliable investment platforms you can choose Binance or Yobit I invest in them, or you can do an online search and choose the best

• +2 1

It's very good that you want to invest your money but it is too much difficult to find such a site or forum where your investments will be secure and in safe hands.. As you already stated that there are a lot of site which are scamming with others and stealing there money through different ways.. So be careful from such sites and also advice to others to secure themselves from these sites.. I want to say that you are in good place. It's a trusted and secured site to invest. I will say that you need to make your investment here with no tension.. You need to make your investment on youbit invest box where you will get your profit on daily basis. Thanks for choosing this site. 

• +1 1

I think now is very hard to find a trust way to invest your coins, there is just those website exchange where you can trade and some of them are trusted, about those website who offer you to invest your coin I think 99.99 % of them scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend for investment is one of the biggest mistakes in buying unknown and weak currencies. First, you must start investing in reliable platforms such as Yobit or Binance, then you should choose currencies that have a strong project, for example, such as eth, ada, bnb, bch and many other currencies known for their strength, thus neglecting You wait, it will definitely increase and you will gain a lot.