How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

I met him for the first time through advertising faucets, it caused me interest and I started looking for information on google and youtube, I saw some videos and here they have me after 2 years, passionate about this cryptographic world.

Por necesidades de dinero estaba buscando en internet una forma de conseguir un poco de dinero y buscando encontre acerca del bitcoin, lei que se podia conseguir gratuito por medio de grifos, y comence a trabajar Faucethub

My first encounter of bitcoin was 2 years ago from a course mate who as at that moment has about 0.4567 bitcoin I was so astonished when he told me how much the bitcoin will be when it's converted to a conventional currency, I wished I had known abt btc earlier!! 

4 hours ago, omar sayed said:

The first time I heard about Bitcoin was in 2017, when my friend told me that he had bought a bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 and then sold it at the end of 2017, and I was surprised when I learned that he won more than 30 thousand dollars

I have noticed that many people says that they started at 2017 me as well, and if you remember price of bitcoin saw a new ATH at that year, makes me think that it is a year when many joined crypto.

I heard it first with my teacher in senior high school. He wanted to try things in his way of teaching, somewhat would amaze us, his students. That is why he tried to introduce to us to deep web and some other information about it. After all of the information about the deep web, he says something about the currency that is used to the transactions happening there. Then he says bitcoin, I know that time I never knew such a thing that is why I am so amazed on how much the value of bitcoin at that time which makes me more interested in the digital currency. When I am already in my freshman year in college, there is a lot of people that is already engaged in crypto currency and someone asks me to join experience it and here I am right now, trying to become successful in this industry.

3 hours ago, Deval said:

I know bitcoin because of my friend . He introduced me to bitcoin and how it works use and such thing about bitcoin. I was not know about this business I started crypto business recently few day ago I hear about the bitcoin few days back and now I am learning

Since you are new to crypto world i must warn you of scammers, i joined about 4 years ago now and have encountered a lot of scammers. Scammers are a normal thing in crypto world.

I had previously heard about it from friends, but never paid much attention to it, since I was not interested in crypto at the time. About 2 years ago I went online to earn some money & that's when I was much more interested

I met bitcoin in 2015 and it was through a friend, even I did not know at that time that fiat money was not backed by gold, at that time bitcoin was at 600 usd but investing when botcoin was In 5k usd, my projection is to buy small fractions of bitcoin monthly with my salary to average the price and in the future obtain my financial freedom

i first encountered cryptocurrency through my friend.. i've been dealing with cryptocurrency for a while now.. i want to work here long and make money.

• +1 1

I knew about BTC about 3 years ago, which I think was at its highest value, at that time a friend told me about raibloks, I did not understand anything and I thought he was crazy because he told me that you could earn money online, at At first it was hard for me to believe it, and then it was that he began to explain to me about cryptocurrencies and everything related to that.

Edited by supertron1234

The first time I heard Bitcoin was when a friend told me that there was a very profitable investment that was bitcoin, but I didn't care about it because I thought it was a scam and I didn't believe in bitcoin. After that my friend got money from investing in bitcoin and I asked him to teach him how to invest in Bitcoin, since then I am still here.

• +1 2

I heard about him at his best when it cost those juicy $ 20k, but it was not until 2019 that I decided to fully enter the world of cryptocurrencies and their investments, that I have been learning more about Btc every day. It is very interesting because I feel that this story with the btc is just beginning and has a good future in sight.

In 2017 a YouTuber show a payment proff of 3K usd image week from bitcoin . that's is really strange me , after make a proper analysis then I will makes a plan to invest some capital in this market and continue my journey here .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I first heard about Bitcoin from a friend.  Because my friend had to know this very well again.  He always worked on the Bitcoin website so he knows better.  I learned from him about Bitcoin and what about the cryptotalk website after I started working here

Hello, it's a shame that I discovered it too late, I discovered it in 2015, what would stop if I discovered it in 2009, it would be rich, a shame not to discover it sooner.
a big greeting and good luck

Well, I was in a group on facebook about tecnology, then someone told us about crypto and their uses, I started a research and found about mining, then I learned how to do it and started my own mining rig for ethereum and btc, it was good until the electricity bill came up lol. 

5 hours ago, gourav789 said:

In 2017 a YouTuber show a payment proff of 3K usd image week from bitcoin . that's is really strange me , after make a proper analysis then I will makes a plan to invest some capital in this market and continue my journey here .

Well @gourav789 my experience also same like you 2018 when i randomly searching earning methods in YouTube, then there one you tuber introduced bitcoin, and he says bitcoin good profitable and suggests one free faucet to claim bitcoins, so then after I join that faucet and I starts my journey in crypto world.

While doing research on Bitcoin.
One of the important issues is that cryptocurrencies can be exchanged for other currencies in specialized online markets. This means that each of them has an exchange rate that can be exchanged for major world currencies. The cryptocurrency exchange is the most common place for cybercriminals to steal digital currencies. However, it is highly sensitive to piracy and defense.

On 4/10/2019 at 17:54, Pa2dara4 said:

En primer lugar, quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para dar la bienvenida a todos al foro y a mi hilo. La comunidad de bitcoin es un anfitrión para diferentes personas de diferentes partes del mundo, lo que significa que todos tenemos nuestra historia de cómo llegamos a escuchar sobre bitcoin. Este hilo sería un buen lugar para compartir esa experiencia, cómo escuchaste o encontraste bitcoin.

La mía se debió a mi búsqueda para buscar una inversión lucrativa en línea de la que sacar provecho y me encontré con alguna recomendación sobre bitcoin y desde entonces mi vida no ha sido la misma. Escuchemos el tuyo.

How interesting your story friend, thanks for sharing it.

I found out about Bitcoin by finding out plane tickets on a page called Momondo, I was surprised how much a bitcoin cost compared to the dollar, at that time it was about $ 6,000. But it wasn't until 3 years later that I got deeper into the world of cryptocurrencies.

It was about 5 years ago, and I just found the information about it on the internet. Then I decided to know more about bitcoin and started to search for info about it. Also, I started with bitcoin faucets and collecting some satoshi

When I think about this moment, Ias, because when I found Bitcoin on social media, it cost $ 360, I didn't know that the price would fly.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Musta900 said:

When I think about this moment, Ias, because when I found Bitcoin on social media, it cost $ 360, I didn't know that the price would fly.

Musta900 surely you want to go back in time and be able to buy some Bitcoin and have a good (paste) money today. Out good ...

I got bitcoin through a faucep that many were recommending it and then I got my first bitcoin satoshis through it but I didn't know what to do with it or how to withdraw it so I started looking I was finding bitcoin news and I was interested but the topic of cryptocurrencies until I caught a wallet where to deposit those bitcoins that I had earned then because I began to have more interests until I found the other alcoins