Lasting time of asic machine - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Lasting time of asic machine

I  cant say how many years asic machine can survive but before buying it I think you should search more about the survival period of that machine .

Yes I agree with some members, investigate about how many Asic machinse can survive, so before buying them we need to be careful and we should search more about the survival period time, because maybe die before return your investment.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I can’t say how many years an asic machine can survive, but before buying, I think you should learn more about the survival period of this machine.

This depends on the reason for the type of ASIC Miner you want to buy, the type of device, the company, and the quality of the equipment play a big role in determining how much it can stay in the business, but if you ask about the possibility of staying at work with the profit, it remains for a long time and even if the profit is small.

My goal was to buy an ASIC miner. It was my desire, because when you buy an ASIC device, you become independent. But, when I bought ASIC, I lost the desire to engage in mining and I sold it. 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, giash crypto said:

hello guys i want to know how many years or month can asics survive? i really want to buy some asic with big investment. just want some suggessions.

I suggest you to allocate half of your investment for buying ASIC and the other half to buy cloud mining contract. If you buy ASICs, buy the most recent model, they are generally in pre-order. It is impossible to precisely define the duration of profitability of this kind of material.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think that ASICs will last for 3-5 years at least and depend on other factors as well as the wear and tear affecting the asic equipment. I have been working with ASIC for over 1 year. It still works very well. I guess it has a very long service life.

• Useful or interesting 1

This varies according to the type of worker that you will use in addition to the number of treatments that will work and the number of working hours, but when purchasing you can choose the type that suits you in terms of time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:59 PM, kadayakito said:

I think that ASICs will last for 3-5 years at least and depend on other factors as well as the wear and tear affecting the asic equipment. I have been working with ASIC for over 1 year. It still works very well. I guess it has a very long service life.

In fact, I've never tried ASIC before. Rather, I use mining GPU, so it is good to hear from you that these devices work for about 3-5 years. This is a good period and you can return the price of the ASIC and achieve some good profits during this period.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, giash crypto said:

hello guys i want to know how many years or month can asics survive? i really want to buy some asic with big investment. just want some suggessions.

@giash crypto just like the phones or any electronics we are using, nobody knows the exact lifespan of asics but people do say 3 to four years, but very possible it will last more than that time or I feel cases, it may not. 

I think you should be more careful when investing in the internet and on sites, especially when the sums are large. I think you should do a lot of research before making the investment process.

Based on what have rwad about the lasting period of ASIC, 50% are dying after 3 years of usage,  so it would need to be upgraded between that period of time.  It all depends on how many times consecutively you are using the miner for the mining process from time to time. The more it diminishes in value.