What is most profitable coins? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is most profitable coins?

On 3/5/2020 at 11:28 PM, KarlclenCoin said:

There is no one cryptocurrency you can call best for making profit. The profit can be on bitcoin today and move to litecoin tomorrow. 

A single coin is not most profitable. The most professional can be the most risky too. You have sites a good example and I think you are very right. 

I think Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in this platform. Many people used this coin. Bitcoin price is very expensive. Bitcoin investment is very profitable. So firstly Bitcoin most profitable coin and secondly another coin.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:27 PM, DORANBU0818 said:

Every coin is profitable if the market is in the green zone and not in the red zone. Bu for me, bitcoin is the most profitable coin. 

In trading in fact every coin is profitable if the coin is having investors on it, but here we are talking about profitable coins in mining, because in mining not all coins are profitable.

13 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

I agree, but not all coins are profitable but I get your point. Some coins are just shit and if you buy them you will lose even before you complete trading. It is also very good to study about coin you want to use to trade before buying such coins. 

Thats true, we cannot trade with any coin se see on the exchanges, because I have also lose two times on yobit, because I was buying dead coins about totally of $43 estimated.

I do not work within the mining field, but I am sure that the best currencies for mining are bitcoin and etherium, because it is the most popular and high price currency.

I think we cant say that this coin is the most profitable coin ever ! because some day we will notice that this coin price is going down ! so every currency has its time!

The profitability of a currency depends on the use we make of it, if they are using it for proof of stake, or for trade, their profit will have different variations.

It is not possible to predict which currencies are more profitable, because this is due to the amount of money with which you bought that currency, so if you bought, for example, $ 10 of any currency, the profits will not be large, regardless of the currency in circulation and no matter how high it is all due to the amount of money in circulation

I think bitcoin is the most profitable coin . Because it is most popular and high rating currency. It gives you a big profit. 

Yes I will agree that monero is and has been one of the most popular and profitable coin to mine on the CPU and zcash has been very popular on the GPU as well. Although the list of coins especially for GPUs is constantly changing so it may be best to use a miner which actually changes algorithms as well based on profitability.

Well, this will depend a lot on the ups and downs of the market, since digital money is especially volatile, but also on the community and the technology on which both platforms and their tokens are based.

Thus, although the question "in which cryptocurrencies to invest" or "which are the most profitable cryptos" cannot be answered categorically; Yes, we can rely on some clues to predict whether a crypto is worth it or not:

Technology and innovation or improvements over other cryptocurrencies

Capitalization in the markets and current volume of transactions

Community size and engagement

Support from large companies or governments, as well as acceptance in exchanges and businesses

And finally, the greater or lesser originality and freshness of the project. In this ranking you will find cryptocurrencies whose current value is less than the 10 coins with the highest capitalization, however, they offer a totally new and revolutionary idea that distinguishes them from the rest.

Some of the most profitable coins for mining are xrp and ethereum but of course there are other coins that are worthy of attention.

the best coin to mine is etherium classic now. it has little price but there are 3 blocks rewards for the mining. so it gives more than even etherium. but it can change with the time if etherium will grow

• +2 1

I've been working with dentacoins right now and it's. A very stable currency, and at the same time you can buy Bitcoin but at the moment I am using that coin I recommend it 

The most profitable cryptocurrencies in 2020? The process of mining cryptocurrencies was easy in the past to get complicated with time
Also many small digital currencies that make good profits

Well, many bet on Doge, monero, zcash, ethereum for this reason we must have a varied portfolio and have several types of currencies that give us the possibility of obtaining a good profit over time.

In my opinion, the coins useful for mining are Dezekin, Moniro and Jacash and this year TTC is the most profitable currency for me and it gives me good returns and bitcoin is hard to mine so those who are new can work in any other but in good currency

Самые прибыльные, в краткосрочной перспективе, токены от йобит, но это если руки прямые. 

Если в долгосрок, то нужно собирать портфель из десятка альткоинов, бтс и фиата. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, bitcoinb said:

Hello. It depends of your configuration and hardware... I am mining 3 coins simultaneously. I am staking too. I will rent HDD space soon. Your question is not really relevant.

.If you make more coins with  your mining then it is very profitable and if you mine less coin and your cost is increasing then it is your loss.Always check the hash rate before mining any coin.You have to make proper plan for mining.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is most powerful and best coin. Bitcoin is accepted world widely. Bitcoin value is very high than all other coins. Big traders are trading in bitcoin. And bitcoin has bright future. So bitcoin is best than all others. 

Bitcoin and ethereum will remain as the most profitable coins, but I will like to deal with bitcoin with 80% while ethereum with 20% or less. But minimum them both if possible, it will be good. Mining is very still good and also profitable but not.like before.