Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months?

Of course there will be dumps always. Bitcoin was never stable and rising always. It is always in our mind that any time prices can drop a lot and the examples are too much. When trading we have to make decisions and have patience. Also stop loss helps escape a big dip but they are not always filled leading in more losses and liquidations according to how you are trading.

• +2 1

I think that for a small investor or for someone who is just starting to venture into the world of cryptocurrencies, it should not be a cause for concern when a currency as popular as Bitcoin begins to fall since it is what indicates that we must be vigilant at the beginning of the bounce to enter to buy. The volatility in the price of cryptocurrencies indicates that it is a living system and that it is in constant motion, oscillating between highs and lows, and it is what allows us to find opportunities to obtain benefits either by buying or selling.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I cannot say for sure but the fact its kind of random based guess something we are gonna try to expect and there are alot of complications that are ongoing right now in between market value and economy stuff however things right now are recovering in which is a good news either way.

• +1 1

Whales always work to change the market to benefit from it as much as possible, they can flood the market with bitcoin until its price drops to a minimum, then buy large currencies from it, and this is to achieve the greatest benefit, so we have seen big changes in the price of bitcoin this year.

Bitcoin is an asset that I actually don't care at all when price drops no matter how low. We will always see people that hate Bitcoin like Roubini tweet about it and give the views that are always wrong and incomplete and we can have a great laugh with the people discussing how Bitcoin is dead because of a 15% drop. It is even funnier when Bitcoin drops more as these people obviously never inspected its full chart or read about what Bitcoin does right and banks don't.

NO your prediction is failed and bitcoin is goes to highest price in the history , As now the price of bitcoin comes to down and plays between 16 to 17k usd , So if you want to invest and thinks for the price goes to 20k buy its chance for short term profit or just wait for further down for buy more efficiently and get high profit .

Indeed, bitcoin has fallen by 30% in one day at the beginning of this year and the indicator is liquidity In addition to what the wave analysis showed, and also its continued fluctuation in price ranges, staying below it indicates a decline, and this drop was a great opportunity to buy cheaply.

Whales always tend to exploit the Bitcoin halving for their benefit. It's no less than scamming to create panic among people by manipulating the prices. After 2020 halving it's price increased but before that it faced a downfall. So this downfall occurs before every halving.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

How can you see the whales in action, because we don't know when they are moving or where they are. In my opinion, bitcoin price will continue to rise after the halving. It is proven that now your prediction is wrong, now the price of bitcoin has gone up for a long time and there is no sign of it going down, in fact in my opinion it will continue to rise.

• +1 1

Expecting based on emotion is a wrong way to know the trend and must be based on analysis and knowledge of the most important levels of support and resistance and the inflow of liquidity on Bitcoin and its acquisition of it.

• +1 1

A good observation made in this post for the last year price and for the beginning of 2020. It was never going to be easy and a bull run started after prices dropped a lot. We once again can't say that prices will keep rising without a dip, although this will be in the hands of those that keep buying all this time.

What you are suggesting is quite possible, there is a general belief that Bitcoin is going to have a bull run and the whales are spreading this news so it might be a big scam that many people will fall victim to it, but eventually the Bitcoin will recover even if it experienced a drop and people just  have to wait and see.

We do not want what we have from everyday, so we get to see that which is what we are on a monthly basis, not what we will learn. If we get new ID 80s good ideas on a monthly basis .

If you have used it, you feel that every next month is what the depot element is good .Babur starts doing twice the mantra is your experience today and keeps growing .Brother is a tremendous job .

• +1 1

Because you are mistaken... It will not ... not now... not ever... it will go up and down and have perfectly normal fluctuations but it will never experience dumps the way you described it.

• +5 1

Your post is informative for all users because bitcoin value is increasing now a days and it is continuously increasing but next month will be decrease but now it is increasing gradually so we should sale it and this is best time o earn lots of profit through this forum. I am really impressed to see this and i also sale my all bitcoins at high rate

On 11/16/2019 at 2:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

Yes, perhaps the coming months will have a large dump of digital currencies on Bitcoin. Many today want to make profits, and this will make it drop.

• +4 1

My friend to the trust, Bitcoin has returned to us over the years to sudden volatility. In 2017, when its price suddenly exceeded $ 20,000, it immediately fell again, so for me, I expect anything from any currency with the subject of volatility. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

You cannot completely base your plan on the movements of market whales, because we don't know what plans and information they have about Bitcoin,
And as you can see at the moment, prices have actually reached the highest peaks at $ 28,000 before the end of 2020,
We might witness some correction, but the uptrend is still in control.

• +4 1

On 11/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

Dear your post is good but post this topic in November and now it is last of December so now bitcoin is increasing their price day by day and they are still in good state. It can go down in next year because I think it price will decrease once and then I think good time to buy it because it always have highest price and that time we can buy it and when it price will again rise we can sell it and will earn a huge amount.

Hello everyone, I believe that the BTC will always be increasing, no matter what the situation is or the presence of large whales, we can observe some corrections, but these are normal market movements, personally I always recommend buying small portions of satoshis to make hold, with this cryptomone currency.

• +2 1

It is very good prediction of you but now it's price is at the highest point of this year. I suggest you to invest in a bitcoin because it's price will rise up at almost 50k in next year. If you invest in it then you make a good profit.

• +1 1

In the next coming months I think bitcoins will price rate will increase drastically because of the upcoming halving which kick-off the low bitcoins rate to a higher bitcoins rate

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I also think that bitcoin might experience dumps again because as of now it's price is increasing, sooner or later it might be dumped again. It's really normal for bitcoin to experience those kind of things because it is part of it's nature

• +5 1