Doge cloud mining! - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Doge cloud mining!

Is anyone here knows about that doge coin cloud mining doge.live you just invest and earn 150% per month that's means if you were invested 100000 doge coin you will receive 150000 doge coin per month but I actually don't know if the platform is leggit or scam but it has 30000+ Alexa rank.

Edited by Luciferludz

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The Alexa ranking doesn't mean it's legit. I'm pretty sure that if you pay someone they can give you a good ranking. Don't let the smoke and mirrors fool you because people are desperate, and they prey on people that are naïve. You shouldn't have to give anyone crypto. They are the business they should be paying you, not the other way around. 

i really dont recommed anyone to invest in any kinds of cloud mining services. because nowadays almost all cloud mining scams.

There used to be one site before but now he closed, I don't have any trusted sites in this moment, but this huge amount to invest, ask and search good before you do something 

There is no legit cloud mining in the industry now. Either if it is bitcoin or any other coins you will earn a little. And 150 ROI is too big 

Don't trust with these sites. Be careful don't wast you time. I think the programme give you 50% for month every month .is not true. Be more concentrate with trading because is the best way to regrow your business

You have to be careful when cloud mining. Will it pay you or not? Because too many scammers. So I do not recommend you for cloud mining.

Doge coin mining is very difficult and its yield is almost nothing in addition to its low price, so how can you get all this from mining, this site must be SCAM and I tried many of these sites they give you initially good profits but when you deposit a large amount they take it and not They give you anything.

prefer wont recommed just about anyone to purchase whatever different impair exploration offerings. as in these days a large amount of impair exploration these scams.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, Luciferludz said:

Is anyone here knows about that doge coin cloud mining doge.live you just invest and earn 150% per month that's means if you were invested 100000 doge coin you will receive 150000 doge coin per month but I actually don't know if the platform is leggit or scam but it has 30000+ Alexa rank.

I think that cloud mining no longer exists, since the best platform for cloud mining Hashocean occupied millions of dollars of money from investors who are eager for this type of mining, including my investment😥, I no longer believe any website claiming profits from cloud mining, and I advise all my friends to stay away from it.😔

thought about please don't recommed virtually anyone to invest in any sort of different kinds of cloud mining assistance. considering that in these modern times most of cloud mining tricks.

I checked the site out and feel the site is more of an HYIP. I saw different investment plans there and payment you have to make to purchase these plans. The site seems a scam site to me

My experience with many cloud mining sites ended in loss of coins, because in general 95% of cloud mining sites were scammers. So you should not have to believe the promise of a big profit all is a lie.

some cloud mining or HYIP with very high monthly interest will turn into scam. don't you ever to join this kind of website. i think it will be better if you just invest your doge in yobit investbox. it has small interest, but at least they're legit.

Do not believe in any kind such info. Have you checked uf the Alexa rank is true. You have to check this because scammers have ways to fascinate people's attention to scam them. Their are many legit scam in crypto because some are no regulated by laws.

guys i world like to know, does any platform supports computer mining for doge coins? i don't wanna invest on mining packages for doge coin. even i do not want to invest cloud mining program either. what i want is: just mining doge coin by using computers with the help of mining platform such as minergate. does any body knows any platform that supports doge coin mining?

On 11/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, Luciferludz said:

I dont think that is cloud mining, that is like HYIP which give you exact percent how much you will get for one month plus (like you say) your investment.

And you forgot to add which site is that.

Whatever site you mentioned at the end, that's what I'm talking about.There are good sites on the site.But there is one thing, that is, the mining site is longer .One time sitting cheating to make payment.So my advice is you invest in hearing, profit, otherwise you will lose

Of course it's not legit without any search about the website as you said 150% by month it's fake no one can give you this