Account got banned - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Account got banned

On 2/3/2020 at 7:47 AM, Alex104 said:

Hi friend your friend must be copy paste or any mistake because my friend use before one month he don't any problems

A copy and paste account won't even grow to 1000 post before being found out in this forum. My friend was banned for having multiple accounts. He claimed he's always online here trying to increase his rank. He claimed to have over 3000 posts and topics in the forum. I'm sure with forum rules, plenty people here would have lost good numbers of posts when he was banned.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:21 PM, Ethan said:

Maybe a Multiple Accounts was detected or same IP Addresses because as we know that is in the rules of the Forum so I hope there's a way to resolve his issue by following rules and regulations.

Yes. For some of us that use mobile phone provided IPs, this can be problematic. I was trying to claim Bitcoin on freebitco today and got a message a user played from my IP less than an hour

Helow! Good day! I think creating multiple accounts on the same ip address is not allowed because , it is an act of deceiving, because he wants to loot faster. For me one is only enough, because of my busy schedule at work I can only post maximum of 10 messages per day. Thanks and have a nice day!

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The addict here has a very high integrity, they follow all the comments on a daily basis and this exposes you to the ban in the event that you have copied one of the posts or repeated a comment for you more than once and thus you have violated the rules

Yes my friend and that these laws and these rules do not have to violate them because they will expose you to ban and reporting and this leads to the suspension of your account

Especially many are posting a lot of copy paste on crypto.  And they are getting Warning Point and many more accounts are being canceled.  Actually, it's not good.  And I think your friend did something for which his account was banned.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:22 AM, Crypto555 said:

Of course he will get banned again if he used the same IP. Tell him to change his IP and open a new account but this time only use one account, because that is fair and try not to cheat 

Everyone who is not fair and trying to cheat on the forum will be banned. That's why it's not good to create multiple accounts and try to cheat the system because you will be caught 

If anyone baned from this site he can not open the previous account.

So be careful about it.

So dont do copy paste and violated comments post here .

This site is very sensible so before post here everyone have to read the rules and regulations strictly.

And most important is dont do spam here.

Welcome with me
According to the rules of the forum, it will be blocked again, maybe if he changes the IP address, he will be able to open a new account, but he will only connect to the new IP address

My cousin also got banned and the reason is due to multiple accounts issue.

No, he won't be banned since those two accounts of him are already deleted and out of the database.

I think the second account will be blocked as well because it uses the same ip but the banned person may have to create the account in order to communicate with the supervisors and then delete it later

Let's avoid doing what is forbidden here To prevent our accounts from being banned. All you need to do here To keep our accounts safe is to make useful posts and follow the rules  in this forum.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:10 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

Yes he banned again I read the forum rules that write the multiple accounts will be not allowed in this forum so we just avoid this 

It has been 2 weeks almost of me being here, I never understood one thing. What does the forum consider for checking of multiple accounts?

The device IP address or the Network IP address?

When I registered on the forum, the first thing I read about was the rules of the forum. It is very clearly written there that there are some rules on the forum, violation of which can lead to a banned account. One of their direct violations is plagiarism. Friends, let's create unique content on the forum. No need to copy information from other sources. After all, by doing, so we will make the forum clean and interesting.

This must be just because of your ignorance and may be you do something illegal but tension not buddy you can also join again by making another id

This must be just because of your ignorance and may be you do something illegal but tension not buddy you can also join again by making another id

You friend is a one kind of spamer. No user can use multiple account in one device or same ip address.

Multiple accounts are not allowed even you used it for another reason.

Dear friend

May be you use defrent account in one IP address that reason this wapside band your account . Cryptotalk fourms have most sequer.so be carefull use this

Thanks

if the new account is ip will same of old accounts then new account will also be banned.

your friend should try new devices to make other account. 

you are right my friend .More than one account in a phone are banned. In rules and regulations it's strictly give n, don't copy any other post, try to do comment by your own.Dont use same wifi, Follow all these you r not banned at any cost, otherwise you banned.

Whoa. I do wish you well in the future and i do hope that you can continue using cryptotalk or start again. All the best sir.

Account get banned means you are doing something else either you are getting more account in one phone and if you doesn't follow the rules of crypto forum so definitely your account get banned by moderator.

account got banned ,if you do not follow the rules properly.your post is got banned or suspended.so you should to do follow the rules.thank you for your information,

Your friend is a one kind of spamer.No user can use multiple account in one device or same ip address.If he want to use this forum he should use another ip and another yobit account.  

Your friend is a one kind of spamer.No user can use multiple account in one device or same ip address.If he want to use this forum he should use another ip and another yobit account.  

when you do not follow the rules properly your account got banned.when you use multiple account on a device your account is gone to banned it is true.